Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The finale of the Love Code was March 22nd. Its april 29th and you’re telling me one of the couples are ENGAGED ?
Mormans really don’t waste any time do they!!

Reactions: 1
Think they’re joking with her, but they generally do move quickly so that they’re allowed to sleep together.

Think they’re joking with her, but they generally do move quickly so that they’re allowed to sleep together.
Just seen the follow up stories, it was a joke. but I’m not sure I’d be all that’s surprised if it were real. they’re all obviously gagging for it lol

SK is way too well trained when it comes to the phone. Insane how she already knows where to look for it and say bye to it.

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching for a few days after doughnutgate! How obscene was that?….. Do the Houghtons know or care, that thousands of Ukrainian people are holed up in empty factories and cellars, not seeing daylight; sharing 6 potatoes to make soup for 2 days! That their babies have to wear plastic Carrier bags as nappies, and all of the other complete atrocities that are going on all over the world?
But hey, in Texas TCL Lala land, let’s waste doughnuts and pasta.
Let’s buy an outfit a day;
Lets buy 3 houses!
Todays post is just as sickening, a birthday gift from Jens friend - carry out a facelift for her 🤡
Plus, the creeping patriarch seems to be unable to let Jen do anything alone. They keep getting Weirder and weirder 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I stopped watching for a few days after doughnutgate! How obscene was that?….. Do the Houghtons know or care, that thousands of Ukrainian people are holed up in empty factories and cellars, not seeing daylight; sharing 6 potatoes to make soup for 2 days! That their babies have to wear plastic Carrier bags as nappies, and all of the other complete atrocities that are going on all over the world?
But hey, in Texas TCL Lala land, let’s waste doughnuts and pasta.
Let’s buy an outfit a day;
Lets buy 3 houses!
Todays post is just as sickening, a birthday gift from Jens friend - carry out a facelift for her 🤡
Plus, the creeping patriarch seems to be unable to let Jen do anything alone. They keep getting Weirder and weirder 🤐
If her face gets any tighter it’s going to snap like a rubber band. So weird! This whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I have a hard time turning away on Jen's stories but not today. What in the world is all that threading about? I'm so squeamish!! Why is she having all this work done? It would make me so nervous.

Sometimes I have a hard time turning away on Jen's stories but not today. What in the world is all that threading about? I'm so squeamish!! Why is she having all this work done? It would make me so nervous.
Because she can't just age gracefully.
She needs to look younger to be able to fit in with Tiff, Kim and Katie.
Either that or Steve Snr is doing or done the dirty on her with someone else very young.

Reactions: 6
Threads are so bad! They hold so many risks of damage, there are many many practices here in the uk that will not do them because of the risk 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not Tiffany saying THATS JARED LETO with her chest about a completely different person on the Met Gala red carpet 🙄 awks.

Completely agree re the threading.. i actually admire her for being open about treatments as so many people lie about it, but actually showing the procedure is absolutely gross!

Reactions: 2
I don’t see the rest of the world stopping because of the war in Ukraine. I follow them because they are excessive, they live a life I can’t imagine and they are totally nuts. But I follow them for entertainment purposes and a break from my normal boring life.

Not Tiffany saying THATS JARED LETO with her chest about a completely different person on the Met Gala red carpet 🙄 awks.

Completely agree re the threading.. i actually admire her for being open about treatments as so many people lie about it, but actually showing the procedure is absolutely gross!
When will people realise they don’t look younger, they just look freakier

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to hear the suggestions Jnr and Kimmy have got for their month long UK trip 🙄 I was thinking to myself yesterday, how will they eat if they can’t find any of their bizarre keto foods over here? I’m picturing an extra suitcase full of chicken breast pizza bases and keto crisps 😭 the way they go on about being cold in Dallas, how will they cope with days/weeks of miserable grey weather or, god forbid, rain!!

Reactions: 8
I am completely speechless. Mormons can’t have caffeine or alcohol…and this family is terrified of carbs and sugar…but threading fishing lines thru your face as a birthday gift is totally cool. Wtf?
I was confused about this because the other day MK said she was grateful for caffeine. So I thought, maybe they aren’t as devout as I thought

Reactions: 4
How old were those stories she posted yesterday? How is her face not bruised today? Especially after being on an airplane flying back home…?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.