Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories today!
Aw Jen actually seemed really happy and excited to go to wherever that place is they took her, i thought it was sweet
When she says can Steve come? And kimmys like….errrrrr…..
Steve’s reaction!…he’s like…ergh! Fs! Suppose I have to
😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she says can Steve come? And kimmys like….errrrrr…..
Steve’s reaction!…he’s like…ergh! Fs! Suppose I have to
😂🙈
I’ll never forget her first birthday when he commented on insta once’s she’s potty trained they can hang out more 😐 you barely see Snr with the baby!

My friend thinks Tiffany is starting the ovulation drugs purely to try and have twins
She hasn't even been trying a year and is straight on the drugs.
And 100% wanting the ovulation drugs for twins.
Think its going to end up a competition with Kimmy as to who can have the most kids 🙄
Wonder if Adam has had any tests done, just because she got pregnant doesn't mean his swimmers are any good.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me why this anti carb lunatic family have bought nearly 700 donuts and over 50 portions of Mac and cheese for Jen’s birthday 🙃

To say they waste food.. this is on another level. Is there going to be a food drive or something? Please tell me there’s a valid reason for these 5am shenanigans..?

Reactions: 12
Can someone please tell me why this anti carb lunatic family have bought nearly 700 donuts and over 50 portions of Mac and cheese for Jen’s birthday 🙃

To say they waste food.. this is on another level. Is there going to be a food drive or something? Please tell me there’s a valid reason for these 5am shenanigans..?
Came on to say the same thing! Absolute madness!

They'll probably have a small nibble each off the same donut and the rest will be wasted unless MK and Sam are allowed to take them in to school.

That is genuinely the biggest waste of food i’ve ever seen. These people are scared of a single carb entering their body and they thought it was a good idea to buy 648 donuts and 54 servings of mac and cheese🤯🤯 Stale mac and cheese and donuts that you arent allowed to eat, what a great tradition🙄
More money than sense comes to mind!

Reactions: 12
If Tiffany is purposely trying to have twins then she is a different level of crackers. Our bodies are not designed to carry more than one baby at a time, and it’s dangerous for mum and babies. It’s also extremely difficult to raise more than one baby at a time. I know…I have twins and, whilst they are wonderful, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It’s so hard, and not something you do for Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Big time, I’d to have fertility treatment and I used to wish I’d have twins so that would be me done. Had first and they didn’t sleep, pretty much at all 🤣 I still think how naïve I was wishing for twins, I’d have been hospitalized.

• Heart
The dilated pupils 😭😭 this family are something else! Absolutely bonkers all of them. I really hope that food isn’t wasted..

That food is totally going to be wasted, the mac n cheese was made in buckets before 6am. The doughnuts were all man handled and included being put over the floor, they had no intention of eating them. It was only after they got a HUGE backlash many hours later they said their bible study group would be over tomorrow to eat them (their small bible study group)

That is genuinely the biggest waste of food i’ve ever seen. These people are scared of a single carb entering their body and they thought it was a good idea to buy 648 donuts and 54 servings of mac and cheese🤯🤯 Stale mac and cheese and donuts that you arent allowed to eat, what a great tradition🙄
More money than sense comes to mind!
I pray they donated it all to some place for the homeless or something. So over the top bat @$!# crazy!!!

I pray they donated it all to some place for the homeless or something. So over the top bat @$!# crazy!!!
What homeless shelter would accept mac n cheese that’s been made in buckets 12 hours earlier and doughnuts that have been touched, laid out on tables, prodded, put on floors and done god knows what to? It’s clear they are all going to be thrown away. After a huge backlash they said ‘tomorrow our bible study group are going to eat it’ (yes their very small group are going to eat day old 54 boxes of Mac N cheese and 700 doughnuts). Steve tried to justify it by saying to get that many doughnuts they signed up as a vendor which means they lied and said they were selling them as a fundraiser!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What homeless shelter would accept mac n cheese that’s been made in buckets 12 hours earlier and doughnuts that have been touched, laid out on tables, prodded, put on floors and done god knows what to? It’s clear they are all going to be thrown away. After a huge backlash they said ‘tomorrow our bible study group are going to eat it’ (yes their very small group are going to eat day old 54 boxes of Mac N cheese and 700 doughnuts). Steve tried to justify it by saying to get that many doughnuts they signed up as a vendor which means they lied and said they were selling them as a fundraiser!
SK eating donuts off the floor made me lmao. She’s probably never had real sugar in her life. She was like a moth to a flame. Donut to a baby!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.