Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IV fluids at home isn’t just a American thing, it’s easily accessible in London too. Even Westfield has a stand set up where you can go get an IV drip of vitamins done. Not unusual and I actually think if you can afford it it’s a great idea if you’re as sick as Jen looks! If it is a stomach bug then she definitely was very dehydrated, I expect the IV has done her a world of good.
Vitamins yes, that’s not going to be a massive issue, your body takes what it needs from those bags of pabrinex so its something fairly safe…but depending on what fluids they’re giving her it could push her sodium lower or rehydrate her but not replace her potassium if she needs it….no one needs an IV outside of a hospital, if you can’t drink and rehydrate yourself and are bad enough to want IV fluids then you need to be having your bloods and ketones checked…you can have fluids with glucose/postassium/ magnesium replacement whatever you need, IV fluids are a medication and I don’t agree with them just randomly being given…..and yes all being well they did make her feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Vitamins yes, that’s not going to be a massive issue, your body takes what it needs from those bags of pabrinex so its something fairly safe…but depending on what fluids they’re giving her it could push her sodium lower or rehydrate her but not replace her potassium if she needs it….no one needs an IV outside of a hospital, if you can’t drink and rehydrate yourself and are bad enough to want IV fluids then you need to be having your bloods and ketones checked…you can have fluids with glucose/postassium/ magnesium replacement whatever you need, IV fluids are a medication and I don’t agree with them just randomly being given…..and yes all being well they did make her feel better
Absolutely agreed, there’s always the possibility of introducing infection too. It’s just another scam to get money from people. Drinking dioralyte will achieve the same effect.

Reactions: 3
In all fairness they never said what was in the IV and they didn’t say whether or not her bloods had been taken. They’re very rich and privileged, I have no doubt they made sure Jen had the best care and wouldn’t risk her well-being

Reactions: 2
They can have birth control, Tiffany spoke about having her coil removed. Definitely no sex before marriage though so often get married very young. Unsure about the job front - none of the TCL women have proper jobs but that could be because they run TCL i guess.
the Mormon men also have to complete a 2 year ‘mission’ elsewhere in the world where they spend The entire time converting other people to Mormonism - I think Tanner went to Ukraine.
definitely no alcohol, and supposedly no caffeine but have seen Adam and Jen drinking caffeine drinks so maybe not so strict on that one!
I don’t mean to be graphic but Mormon teens are famous for soaking, when they get horny they get around it by inserting but not thrusting thus staying on just the right side of god! It’s why they are marry off so young though

what is sad is the whole ’lost boy’ thing. Huge amounts of disowned teenage boys and men who were raised Mormon who end up drug addicts and shunned by their family

Do they not believe in Covid? Now know this is gastro but just in general
I cant remember if they believe in it or not. They don’t believe in free health care as you won’t become seriously ill if you don’t eat carbs and exercise so it’s peoples own fault if they get ill (taken from Steve sr’s Twitter account)

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean to be graphic but Mormon teens are famous for soaking, when they get horny they get around it by inserting but not thrusting thus staying on just the right side of god! It’s why they are marry off so young though
well everyday is a school day - we didn’t learn about that in religious education 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sounds so weird and gross 😂

In all fairness they never said what was in the IV and they didn’t say whether or not her bloods had been taken. They’re very rich and privileged, I have no doubt they made sure Jen had the best care and wouldn’t risk her well-being
Unfortunately I doubt they had a lab there to run her bloods, Ketones maybe…I feel this is a very grey area, I can perhaps see the use of plain fluids after a night out for a hangover if it’s just a 500ml bag or something but I don’t think it should be the go to for someone who seems as unwell as Jen apparently is

well everyday is a school day - we didn’t learn about that in religious education 😂😂😂
Sometimes they get a trusted friend or family member to lay under the bed, to move the bed. If they aren’t the ones moving the bed while it the act, it’s not a sexual act. Wish I was kidding. I live in a very Mormon area. 😬😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok maybe I’m over thinking this, but if it’s been giggled and he has a happy ending and she gets preggers are they thrown out of Mormon land?

Sometimes they get a trusted friend or family member to lay under the bed, to move the bed. If they aren’t the ones moving the bed while it the act, it’s not a sexual act. Wish I was kidding. I live in a very Mormon area. 😬😅
Shut uppppp hahahaha oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they rock, paper, scissors to see who goes on top?🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that they were over doing things with all that travel. I wish her a speedy recovery, not that she cares it reads this 😀 I wonder if the baby was sick too and that's why she was so unhappy.

Ok maybe I’m over thinking this, but if it’s been giggled and he has a happy ending and she gets preggers are they thrown out of Mormon land?
No they rush to the temple for a wedding. In one area they also blame the hot spring and claim the boy ejaculated in there and some how the sperm survived the really hot water, swam across the spring, through the bikini and impregnated the girl

Then again I like the religous teens using, umm shall we say the back door as they think that means they are still virgins in the eyes of god. Called the loophole. You have to give it to religious people, they’re good at finding loopholes in all areas of their religion!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.