Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she said “you guys know how I like to reuse”. She seriously thinks buying hundreds and hundreds of dollars of new stuff to decorate with and using one or two older pieces in it is her being thrifty and reusing!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone here actually like her decorations? Don’t get me wrong, I love decorating for the seasons but, aside from Christmas I usually do it the day or so before and it’s never as excessive as Jen. It’s as though her life is empty and this is how she fills it

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here actually like her decorations? Don’t get me wrong, I love decorating for the seasons but, aside from Christmas I usually do it the day or so before and it’s never as excessive as Jen. It’s as though her life is empty and this is how she fills it
I think it’s just a job to her, they can’t really enjoy having that all around them, especially in the kitchen. Mind you the house is so big it’s easy to get away from it all.

Reactions: 4
I loved it when I started following, it was the Easter she did the Peter rabbit hallway and I thought it was amazing, I still love it. Easter seems her most tasteful time of year but now I follow with horror rather than awe like when I saw the Peter rabbit one

Reactions: 5
I think before her Instagram took off she did it cos she genuinely enjoyed it, give her something to do other than being a mum & a wife. I don’t think she enjoys doing it anymore but now it’s another income to put towards the private jet they’ll probably buy after the helicopter. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
So Belle has taken one of her trainers, yeah alright Jen. You really must get your eyes tested seeing as you walked straight past where Steve "found it" not once but twice by the looks of the videos.

Reactions: 1
Helicopter shopping!! I just can’t even. Just whyyyy?! At least fly a small plane than a helicopter surely?!

The Peter rabbit hall years ago was WOW, it just looks tacky this year. All that loose paper ‘grass’ stuff too, bet their cleaner loves them!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.