Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems their ‘oh no where can we find a tree’ resulted in being gifted a 12 foot tree, mean while so many Americans can’t afford a tree or a gift to go under it

She used to be quite precocious, popping up all the time. It’s very odd that her nature has changed so much, even with the teen hormones.
I don’t think Sam and MK are going to be just as biddable as the others.
Although Sam takes after his Dad in some ways, he did thank Trump for being such a good president!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Made me laugh that her brother is there and he’s called Steve so they have Steve, Steve, Steve JR and Stevie-Kate !!

Of all the names in the world to have an obsession with its fkin Steve 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Baby Sk has strong daddy genes. Poor little soul. Loved her having her first taste of thanks giving food. And eating sand. She looked like she was having a lovely time!!

Reactions: 2
Baby Sk has strong daddy genes. Poor little soul. Loved her having her first taste of thanks giving food. And eating sand. She looked like she was having a lovely time!!
She is so cute, it’s unbelievable! Shame the rest of the fam are annoying AF 😂 I do not want to see Tiffany and Adam’s family making cakes that none of them will eat. Or maybe adam’s family is more normal and they will?

Reactions: 2
She is so cute, it’s unbelievable! Shame the rest of the fam are annoying AF 😂 I do not want to see Tiffany and Adam’s family making cakes that none of them will eat. Or maybe adam’s family is more normal and they will?
No such luck. Lots of emphasis on the cakes being ‘’healthy because it’s KETO’’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The baby must think mummy & daddy live behind their screens. They record every minute, every second of her life.
Whilst yeah she is cute ( apart from looking like she’s been gift wrapped most of the time, they tend to treat her like a prop.

Was a bit jealous of the Disneyland trip until I saw them being their own loaf of fake bread to the table 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was a bit jealous of the Disneyland trip until I saw them being their own loaf of fake bread to the table 🤦‍♀️
I said to my partner wow, I can’t believe they all peddle this green juice and no refined carbs lifestyle and then eat chocolate and cream topped fries at Disney.. then the very next slide was Steven with his $20 keto bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn’t believe my eyes haha.

I just can’t believe there’s a genuine medical need for low carb bread if you’re eating sugar laced chips?? Surely not? It’s more like disordered eating and I feel really awful about them doing it in front of kids like Sam and MK. Never mind what SK will grow into!

The day before I said to my friend ‘I like that they seem able to let go of their carb obsession when on holiday’. Spoke too soon

I said to my partner wow, I can’t believe they all peddle this green juice and no refined carbs lifestyle and then eat chocolate and cream topped fries at Disney.. then the very next slide was Steven with his $20 keto bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn’t believe my eyes haha.

I just can’t believe there’s a genuine medical need for low carb bread if you’re eating sugar laced chips?? Surely not? It’s more like disordered eating and I feel really awful about them doing it in front of kids like Sam and MK. Never mind what SK will grow into!
They do have eating disorders, they all wear continuous glucose monitors and by the age of 10 MK was wearing one as well as bring bribed with a disney trip if she doesn’t eat carbs for a year. I remember Steve senior took a bite of a cookie but thought it tasted like it wasn’t low carb so had to spit it out. He also believes that health care shouldn’t be free as if people ate no carbs and exercised like them then they wouldn’t get sick

• Sick
Reactions: 4
And then he couldn’t even use a utensil to move the food to his other bread. I don’t know why, but that just, bleh. Dude. You’re at Disney. I bet they have a spork you could use. Don’t use your fingers 😬🥴

all time low for Kimmy. Letting your baby play with a travel cup full of hot chocolate to make a sale. That is horrific!

That jumper dress she was modelling looked like “Air hostess Barbie” from Toy Story 2! 🤭

• Haha
I’m all for slagging off TCL when it’s due, however the big baubles on the tree are amazing. This is why I can’t unfollow this crazy family, small moments of brilliance like these.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m all for slagging off TCL when it’s due, however the big baubles on the tree are amazing. This is why I can’t unfollow this crazy family, small moments of brilliance like these.
Agreed, they look so good, I actually love them!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.