Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that McKenna Kate has been completely ABSENT from Jen's stories? It never used to be that way. And she's one I think is so cute.
It seems like her and Sam have reached that self conscious teen phase where the worst thing you can think of is appearing on your mums over the top Instagram to thousands of people!

Reactions: 7
On Reddit someone said their parents are neighbours of TCL. They said they are a bit of a nightmare and no one really likes them but that the kids are nice

Reactions: 3
The more I look at it the more I hate it. It has obviously been bulk bought from the same places as her tit jewellery. It also only fits those who eat nothing and just drink green juice.
This poor woman looks truly awful in it, yet looks amazing when she dresses herself. She looks like she’s wearing a short sleeved wetsuit.

View attachment 863887
So so unflattering, I bet there’s a lot of control underwear under there and the shoulders make her look like she has zero neck. A million miles away from the lovely photo you found of her in white. I thought the dress made Jen look like she had back fat, that’s no disrespect to her, I actually have back fat so if it looks like Jen has god knows what it would look like on me if I managed to shoe horn myself in

Reactions: 2
It really bothers me that they don’t ever DO anything with stevie kate apart from dress her up for an Instagram pic or shove her in the bouncer to watch them decorate!!
Where’s all the soft play trips, swimming lessons, trips to the park, baby massage, mother & baby groups etc 🤯

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this too , poor baby , they will have their work cut out when she starts crawling and wants more attention

Reactions: 4
This Christmas build thing is absolutely absurd. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m sure it wasnt like this in previous years?? It really feels more like a business this time round? Especially as she said they will be in Utah for Christmas so not even going to see it.. real bizarre. Maybe it’s an American thing ?
Reminds me of the film Elf where they have to get everything in the department store Christmas ready for Santa.
They always duck off for Christmas. Totally ridiculous. Xmas in the Deer Valley house though. I'd love to be there. Not with them though obvs

So Jen ‘forgot’ to pack a dress, and went to buy one from a supermarket!!!
They are millionaires. I’m pretty sure, they could have got something Fedexed out to them within hours. Or damn it, even a selection of outfits couriered to the mountain ski lodge thingy. Why on this Earth did she buy the cheapest looking garment possible?
Mind you that was slightly better than the coat idea a’ la phantom flasher. Church appropriate not 🤣
And. Why does Kimmy buy such tat for the baby. That singing cactus thing isn’t for kids to play with at all. They are just weird.

• Haha
Jake Quickenden has the same cactus toy for his child, says it all really.

When Jen was standing in front of the fridge I thought she was in a shop, nope in her own house lol

Apparently Mormons don’t fully beliebe they will get their own planet after death but they also don’t fully believe they won’t. Is there a chance this family don’t give a damn about planet earth and filling it up with all the crap they constantly buy and all the flights they take as they believe they are better than everyone else and will be off to another planet when dead?

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised Tiffany even noticed Adam was gone from the concert with her mobile phone in her hand filming throughout whole thing

I’m surprised Tiffany even noticed Adam was gone from the concert with her mobile phone in her hand filming throughout whole thing
Cringed at how much she was trying to make out she’s best friends with the guy. Tiff your song is tit, give it a rest.

I’ve never even heard of the people she went to see in concert.

Are they well known in America

I thought it was awful when McKenna Kate said she didn’t want to be in Jen’s story. Not only did she carry on filming, she also posted it. Allow your younger kids some privacy!

The Butcher box ads that they all do are seriously annoying and repetitive. They all say the same thing every time “I’ve never seen them do this before”
Yawwwwwwn.

Last edited:
I thought it was awful when McKenna Kate said she didn’t want to be in Jen’s story. Not only did she carry on filming, she also posted it. Allow your younger kids some privacy!
Don’t forget she had to “look” for the children by showing us every bathroom and every wine cellar they don’t use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget she had to “look” for the children by showing us every bathroom and every wine cellar they don’t use 🤣
‘Are the kids hiding behind this solid oak king size bed with luxury en suite and gorgeous balcony view? No? Oh well, better try somewhere else’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that too. We all wondered if it was MK’s choice to not appear but then was forced that time. I wonder what happened to make MK go from happy to be on screen constantly to not
Makes you wonder doesn’t it. And they did have their phones so she could have called them 🙄

Reactions: 1
I thought that too. We all wondered if it was MK’s choice to not appear but then was forced that time. I wonder what happened to make MK go from happy to be on screen constantly to not
She used to be quite precocious, popping up all the time. It’s very odd that her nature has changed so much, even with the teen hormones.
I don’t think Sam and MK are going to be just as biddable as the others.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.