Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe I’m a prude but I’m not sure how much more I can take of tiff and Adam and this baby talk. Todays installment is tiff serving sparkling wine chilled next to her ovulation test on the BEDSIDE TABLE and Adam asking ‘are you ovulating??’ While sat in bed 😢 some things should be private
Sparkling apple juice - non alcoholic! 😂

Not going to lie but I’m quite looking forward to Houghtons do the Uk!! I can just imagine them hanging round London in matching duck rain macs. It’s going to be a riot! And interestingly when they are in London do they have to mark everything they try and sell as an Ad as that’s the rule for Instagram in the uk???

Reactions: 9
Not going to lie but I’m quite looking forward to Houghtons do the Uk!! I can just imagine them hanging round London in matching duck rain macs. It’s going to be a riot! And interestingly when they are in London do they have to mark everything they try and sell as an Ad as that’s the rule for Instagram in the uk???
They won’t cope with the cold/rain/lack of keto food/Target store or not being allowed to take their own bread into Maccy D’s. I’m wondering how she will cope if she doesn’t have an outfit a day for SK. I’m thinking A beefeater; A princess and Paddington Bear for the London trip. Then A cute little kilt wardrobe for Scotland; Peter Rabbit for the Lake District and Harry Potter obviously…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestion

Why can’t we feed your horse, we’re privileged of course, we’ll show no remorse

Reactions: 5
41F7C710-DD44-46F4-A0A8-BD38972E8349.png

Houghtons, your misogyny is showing!!! 😒😒😒

Jen.You are always going to look good compared with your lizard husband. What, pray tell, is he doing to ensure he looks good at the reunion? Just flashing his wallet? My god 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1314805
Houghtons, your misogyny is showing!!! 😒😒😒

Jen.You are always going to look good compared with your lizard husband. What, pray tell, is he doing to ensure he looks good at the reunion? Just flashing his wallet? My god 🤢🤢
No Jen it's not cute it's disgusting. She really needs to take a long look at herself. Is shegoing to bring up McK to be that submissive in 2022? That left eye is acting up again too. Her face is literally going to cave in what will Steve do then. I'm guessing replacing her with a younger model would be frowned upon in Mormon circles!

Reactions: 4
Also where are tiff and Adam? It looks dead and the butterflies seems to be a kids club 🤣
They’re in Cancun on a holiday that tiff booked Adam as a surprise for his birthday. But she failed to check the weather and it is actually hurricane season and has rained torrentially every day they’ve been there .. 😂 I assume that’s why they did the ‘butterfly release’ as there’s nothing else to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re in Cancun on a holiday that tiff booked Adam as a surprise for his birthday. But she failed to check the weather and it is actually hurricane season and has rained torrentially every day they’ve been there .. 😂 I assume that’s why they did the ‘butterfly release’ as there’s nothing else to do!
Is it a proper butterfly release (she blocked me after I pointed out where you could purchase the dresses she claimed to of made) as you should only release those in good weather!

Is it a proper butterfly release (she blocked me after I pointed out where you could purchase the dresses she claimed to of made) as you should only release those in good weather!
it was a bit odd because they were actually inside rather than outside 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tiffany saying she has acne because she ate sugar really irritates me. She has acne either because she has a pre existing hormonal condition like PCOS or because of the fertility drugs she's on now. This lot are actually dangerous spouting all this anti sugar nonsense.

Reactions: 12
They might die from eating genuine vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.