Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I imagine £117 million dollars could persuade a person. I did notice that all MKs friends looked very similar to her. You know like your classic wealthy American teen like on’Mean girls’. Just my impression.

Reactions: 6

swob1675

I guess SK was sad her daddy wasn’t there to jiggle her about or “fly” her into her party. Anyone believe he was sick?

i think it was quite overwhelming for Kimmy also having to be the ring leader. That would normally fall to Jr.
I’m going to be “that” person for a second. I really don’t know that I buy he was sick. I think something has been off for a while. Their relationship doesn’t seem to be harmonizing like it once was. He seems a bit more rude, disgruntled and distant. But I’m probably imagining it.

swob1675

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they've got that Diana on a glucose monitor now.
And all the family has been taking part in some test thingy the past year!
So many people out there who can't afford monitors who are diabetic and yet the Houghtons have a code for a queue jump with a company.
I don’t know if any of you are Star Trek fans. But the Houghtons are like the Borg. Assimilation. Everyone around them is assimilated, resistance is futile. 😂

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
When is Adam going to grow out of this horny teenager act.. 🤨 it makes me cringe so badly. How could you be attracted to a man that acts like a 12 year old, never mind want to reproduce with them 😳 his whiney voice would give me the ick. I really don’t understand their religion, I thought it was all about being modest and then they post when they’re going to do the deed, and Tiffany can’t wear an outfit that’s not skintight, cropped or slit to the crotch. It’s so bizarre.

Tree_

VIP Member
I don't think he is either.

I might have changed my mind about Steve Sr. He took over Jen's stories today and he was very gracious and kind. He was thanking everyone. I don't think anyone should be sick and I'm praying for her. Being nauseated is the worst.
I still think he's a vile weirdo. She's only got the shits. She'll live

• Wow
  • Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
With their pro gun stance, days after the shooting playing ‘I’m proud to be an American and the men who died for our freedom’ or whatever the lyric is while showing their 4th of July stuff, my brain kept thinking no it’s little kids who keep dying for your ‘freedom’ and you all keep justifying it and saying prayers. I wonder what Steve shoots, I bet he does big animals like those rich people who go to Africa and pay to hunt lions, elephants, giraffes and others
Totally agree, it’s so insensitive and anyone with half a brain would realise that. It’s why I hate them pretending to be so educated about everything health related - no, you’re a bunch of idiots?

I would love to see Snr’s office in the house.. you just know it’s filled with mounted animal heads. Grim and pathetic. That man has some issues and has spread it to his entire family.

Reactions: 5

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Also, Steven Jnr is such a misogynistic pig, he puts his wife down any opportunity he can!
This! Also.. What is with his sad patchy attempt at facial hair? Can’t take him seriously 😂😂 To say he’s on the same daft diet as Jen he looks so unhealthy.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Shit the bed. You think it can’t get more weird and then it takes a sharp turn into crazyville.
Honestly it just gets crazier and crazier, then a bit crazier again.

if anyone wants to learn more about Mormonism there’s a very good book by Rebecca Musser who married one of the main leaders of the mormon church. Like all cults there’s different degrees and branches but the main one included child brides and many of them, sadly Rebecca was one of them. She escaped and very bravely went to the police and helped put warren jeffs in jail https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs

the purity culture in the Mormon faith leaves children so open to sexual abuse. Sorry I know this is a light hearted thread and i’ll get back to laughing at psycho bunny on the swing,p. Sickening to think Jen anf Steve pump money into this. It’s easy to think their branch is completely different but all I can think about is Tiffany proudly sharing that naughty but nice poem. Tiffany drives me mad but underneath really what chance did she have? Kimmy drives me mad too but I’m starting to see her as trapped in a controlling relationship

• Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
why not mix it with some rice too? Someone please give that poor baby some carbs instead of scrambled eggs all the bloody time 😵💫
When Kimmy made that comment about her little tummy the day they got back from Hawaii 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t fat shame a baby you absolute psychos. She has no chance of growing up with a positive body image does she? It makes me so sad.

Emmalj44

I’ve just seen kimmy post that they are off to buy Sk her first ski’s ??? Is that’s a joke ?? The child can’t stand alone and is 7-8 months old 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought it was awful when McKenna Kate said she didn’t want to be in Jen’s story. Not only did she carry on filming, she also posted it. Allow your younger kids some privacy!
Don’t forget she had to “look” for the children by showing us every bathroom and every wine cellar they don’t use 🤣

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
IV fluids at home isn’t just a American thing, it’s easily accessible in London too. Even Westfield has a stand set up where you can go get an IV drip of vitamins done. Not unusual and I actually think if you can afford it it’s a great idea if you’re as sick as Jen looks! If it is a stomach bug then she definitely was very dehydrated, I expect the IV has done her a world of good.
as far as I know it hasn’t reached Scotland. Would be mainly for the hungover, I know I’d try it 😭

• Haha

swob1675

Do we think Stevie Kate’s birthday cake will be made out of avocado or eggs or no carb sugar free protein powder?

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Jen shoving her phone in that poor woman’s face at Walmart whilst she’s trying to do her job 😳 wonder if she asked the woman first if it was okay to broadcast her to 700k+ followers on Instagram and also tagging their location.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

But it’s okay because she shared the sunrise view from her 17m mansion for us lucky plebs.. 🙄

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I can’t even imagine living my life having to have so many stages before being able to eat a few bites of ice cream while on HOLIDAY in DISNEYLAND.
obviously if It were for medical reasons then fine, but these are 3 healthy individuals. McKenna Kate is only an early teenager too 😵💫 talk about disordered eating
I fear it’s too late and MK already has an ED judging by her weight loss that happened at the same time as Sam loosing a lot of weight on some weird diet that got a ton of praise by his parents. It’s so so wrong they can’t just relax and enjoy and present this as an inspirational life style rather than an eating disorder

swob1675

Has anyone else noticed that Steven Jr is looking a little wore down, run down? Maybe Kimmys very, very high pitched voice finally pierced his brain. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

swob1675

Genuine question here. Has anyone ever noticed how Mormons are obsessed with Disney? I mean they take it to whole different levels. Every Mormon I have ever met. Obsessed with Disney. Why?