TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, I'm so sorry to post this here when it might not be the right place, and this may sound stupid, but is this definitely positive!? I took the bottom one yesterday and the top one just now.

I think I'm in such disbelief because I got told there's no way I'd be able to conceive... And then this. I'm also feeling nauseous on and off and my lower back is aching.

I'm sorry if this seems like fishing or something but I genuinely feel like I need another opinion before I tell my husband to make sure I'm not seeing things!
They are 100% positive, congratulations! X

Reactions: 1
Hello all, I'm so sorry to post this here when it might not be the right place, and this may sound stupid, but is this definitely positive!? I took the bottom one yesterday and the top one just now.

I think I'm in such disbelief because I got told there's no way I'd be able to conceive... And then this. I'm also feeling nauseous on and off and my lower back is aching.

I'm sorry if this seems like fishing or something but I genuinely feel like I need another opinion before I tell my husband to make sure I'm not seeing things!

Looks positive to me! Congrats❤ Maybe try and get a digital one today so you have it in writing?😄

Reactions: 3
Haha, I did 3 months using the supplements Luisa said and nothing and so decided to spend my money on the clear blue connect this month instead. Im currently on day 3 of flashing face will report back in 3 weeks!
I also tried Luisas miracle supplements and nothing lol.
I’m back to trying cb advanced ovulation tests where you get flashy smileys then one static smiley. Also using natural cycles to temp. It’s been 2.5 years for me now. Speaking to a fertility doctor in two weeks xx

Congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Definitely positive!!! Congratulations xx

Reactions: 2
It's only my second cycle using OPKs but when I started I was desperate for any advice I could find!

During my first cycle I tested once a day from CD6 until CD10, then I tested twice a day until I saw my first High levels on CD19, followed by the peak on CD20, then another High on CD21 followed by low levels until AF came (I stopped tracking at CD22). My last cycle was at 33 days.

This cycle I started tracking once a day at CD9 and started twice a day again on CD11. Too early to test twice a day technically but I do it because I am still relatively new to tracking and I want to be sure that I am not missing my increasing levels. I don't know for sure if I will see a peak on CD20 again this cycle or not!

My point is, looking at your screenshot, it looks like you are consistently testing once a day. I'd recommend testing twice a day to be sure you aren't missing anything! Also, our LH levels are highest between 12:00 pm - 20:00pm, I can see that you are testing quite early in the morning. Not sure if you are able to test later during the day, I test at around 12:30 pm and 16:30 pm, but this was after some trial and error.

Of course, there might be other causes for example that you have a longer cycle this month but I am not a doctor and only providing speculation here. I know how frustrating OPKs can be so hang in there x
I spoke too soon on this because when I tested this morning the line was far darker than it has been and according to my app today is the start of my peak window anyway which the test has now backed up. I'm so impatient it's unbelievable 😂

Trying to wait until next week (or if my period comes) still no sign. Don’t even feel like I’m coming on, usually get bad cramps the day before. My partner on the other wants to test ASAP but I guess he’s just super excited to be a dad again. Me it just fills me with nerves after all my previous losses. We got a faint on a first response at 9dpo but I think it was probably an indent (I posted it further up this thread, but the quality of the photo after I posted was terrible) and I’ve not tested since. Whatever will be will be I guess.
Any news hun? Still waiting to test?

Any news hun? Still waiting to test?
So my period still hasn’t arrived. I’m crampy on and off but I’ve been like that for days. Probably going to test tomorrow if it doesn’t show. Usually sore boobs has been my first symptom every other time I’ve been pregnant and I don’t have that this time. So I don’t feel like I am 🤔 I honestly have no clue what’s going on 🤣

A question for all of those who have used OPKs long term if you don't mind! This is my first cycle of using them as it is my first full cycle off the pill (withdrawal bleed in December and proper period 2 weeks ago).

At what point does your LH rise? Based on my last 35 day cycle I should be in my fertile window now with ovulation on Saturday. However, there's been absolutely no rise in my LH so far. I'm testing first thing in the morning and have tested in the afternoon for the last few days where the line is even lower - borderline non existent. I drink a lot of water but I've been making sure I'm not drinking anything 2-3 hours before testing in the afternoon. Also no shift in BBT or change in CM.

Does it suddenly shoot up, could it appear later than anticipated or sometimes does it not show at all?

Any advice welcome! Thank you
What app is this please?

So my period still hasn’t arrived. I’m crampy on and off but I’ve been like that for days. Probably going to test tomorrow if it doesn’t show. Usually sore boobs has been my first symptom every other time I’ve been pregnant and I don’t have that this time. So I don’t feel like I am 🤔 I honestly have no clue what’s going on 🤣
Fingers crossed for you lovely! xx

Hey, has anyone used the ClearBlue ovulation connected kit? I bought it yesterday to use this cycle and seems pretty straight forward. Anyone else? X

Hey, has anyone used the ClearBlue ovulation connected kit? I bought it yesterday to use this cycle and seems pretty straight forward. Anyone else? X
I haven't but I'll be interested to know how you find it! I have looked a couple of times but it's so expensive it keeps putting me off!

Yeah
Yes I do! Actually got my peak this morning (static smiley) after 7 days of the flashing face. Id been using the cheapo ones the last 3 months and nothing. Was put off by the price but didn't buy the luisa suissman tablets this month and bought these instead! All seems straightforward, I set up the app and checked it connected to my tester as soon as I got it.
Now just got to work out if I can convince my 3 year old to watch a film so I can go and wake my hubby up 😂😂 ill report back in 2 weeks I guess 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh, ever heard of consent?
I agree. You can’t just go ahead with it and not give the other party a choice. That’s wrong in my opinion and I’d hate some bloke to dump a baby on me and tell me it’s mine (not that it would be able to happen). I told my other half I was coming off the pill on a certain date as I wanted children. If he didn’t want the possibility of me getting pregnant then he was welcome to sort out contraception. He hasn’t bothered and is on board, but we’re not actively trying. But he was given the choice and has full knowledge. Always best to be honest about your intentions

Reactions: 4
Yeah

Yes I do! Actually got my peak this morning (static smiley) after 7 days of the flashing face. Id been using the cheapo ones the last 3 months and nothing. Was put off by the price but didn't buy the luisa suissman tablets this month and bought these instead! All seems straightforward, I set up the app and checked it connected to my tester as soon as I got it.
Now just got to work out if I can convince my 3 year old to watch a film so I can go and wake my hubby up 😂😂 ill report back in 2 weeks I guess 🤞
Ahh good luck! 😂 I've set it all up and have started today as it suggests (cycle day 9 for me) hopefully it'll help

I haven't but I'll be interested to know how you find it! I have looked a couple of times but it's so expensive it keeps putting me off!
It is so expensive! And you can't just buy replacement sticks which is annoying but will give it a go. Will let you know how I get on 😊

Let us know how you get on! I’ve been looking at getting one too 🙂

I just have a quick question - apologies if this has been covered before. I have been using an app to track my cycles and seem to have fairly accurate ovulation days based on it - I get symptoms of lower tummy pangs (it's not really pain) very thick sticky clear discharge and I notice my sex drive goes up. Had unprotected sex on my ovulation day (23rd Jan) and experienced some spotting on the 27th and 28th so only 4 dpo. I thought this would be way too early for implantation bleeding but am holding off taking a test until just before my next period is due next week. If not implantation bleeding and I've been lucky, what else could it have been? Having no other symptoms of pregnancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.