TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭
Hope you're okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭
I’m sending you so so much love ❤

Sending you a huge hug ❤❤❤

Is this what I think it is. I’m only 10DPO. Too scared to get too excited 😳
5CDA1299-AA0D-45D9-9D56-C513C8B26C63.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’ve done another test but it’s looks so similar! Think I’ll just get a digital one in a few days if AF hasn’t arrived.
It is our first month of trying xx
E8FC86D2-F3F6-45BB-AB76-2D280B27BA24.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve done another test but it’s looks so similar! Think I’ll just get a digital one in a few days if AF hasn’t arrived.
It is our first month of trying xxView attachment 413445
That looks clear to me... my first one was quite light too so would defo recommend getting a digital clear blue one. So exciting I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you ❤

I know. Fingers crossed! I’ll let you all know how my re test goes in a few days.

I did. I started testing on day 5 (after AF had finished) got a peak at day 13 and tested the day after to make sure it has dropped then I stopped testing. Didn’t actually BD on the day of peak as husband works shifts but did a couple of days before!

Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you! 💕

This is probably ridiculous but does heaviness of periods have any impact on fertility?

We’ve been trying for a couple of months and the last few months, including this time, my period has only lasted a day and a half and been light. Last month I actually wondered if it was an implantation bleed (obviously it wasn’t). It worries me that there wouldn’t be enough lining to support an early pregnancy and that’s partly why it hasn’t happened yet.

Am I just making worries for myself that don’t exist?

So we are planning to ease ourselves back into ttc, we lost our baby boy at 16 weeks. He had chromosome issues and heart defect.
It took us 2 years to conceive him due mainly to husbands low motility and morphology. So really quite scared what the future holds for us. I’m 32 and feel like the time is running out for us (am I being silly!)
We were going for ivf when we fell pregnant naturally so we might head towards that again...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My natural cycles thermometer has arrived - so been tracking my temperature, today it has dropped to 35.5! Surely that is too low?! It’s only day 5 of me tracking, but the others were 35.8 & 35.9! That’s only 0.5 away from hypothermia!
I have the same. Even this evening it was 35.5 same as the morning. Wondering if I’m dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning) 🥰🥰

When I was symptom spotting I came across old forums where people had listed their symptoms day by day up until positive pregnancy test. I know all bodies are different and a lot of people have completely different symptoms. But for any curious TTC buddies, I thought I would share my December TWW (where I really was convinced I must be pregnant) with my January TWW which led to a positive test. Please feel free to do the same with yours. Please also remember just because your symptoms might be different, doesn’t mean you’re not pregnant.

December

Ovulation day- lots of cramping and pain in ovaries all day

1 DPO on off cramping, really bloated, really creamy cm

2 DPO on off cramps and bloating still, firm breasts, lots of creamy cm

3 DPO back pain, cramping on and off, bloated, lotion like cm, tired

4 DPO not as much cm but cramping twinges on and off, still bloated

5 DPO on off cramping, stretchy cm, bloated, boobs really firm, struggled to sleep at night because of cramping in pelvis and back

6 DPO cramps, bloated, lots of creamy cm, dizzy and uncomfortable

7 DPO really struggled to sleep again pelvis and back sore, a lot of creamy cm with hint of stretchy, boobs especially right boob really full

8 DPO really strong period like cramps, pain in pelvis, hips and back, very uncomfortable, creamy watery cm

9 DPO cramping eased by really bloated

10 DPO cramping started again as twinges. Spotting in evening- light pink when wiped only.

11 DPO cramping easing but still spotting. Spotted all day mixture of pink, orange, brown and red blood throughout day.

12 DPO cramping easing off but still spotting

13 DPO occasional spotting

14 DPO period started.

January

Ovulation day- one of droplet of bloody cm in afternoon

1 DPO nothing to report apart from creamy cm. no cramping

2 DPO nothing

3 DPO nothing

4 DPO random dizzy spell but nothing else

5 DPO just sleepy and napped. Nothing else

6 DPO very slight pinching feeling and one wipe of spotting light pink cm

7 DPO no cramping at all, but light spotting when wiped and a bit in underwear.

8 DPO still spotting, not much but a bit in underwear. Light cramping

9 DPO bloating, light spotting in morning but stopped. Cm turned really wet and sticky.

10 DPO no more spotty at all or cramps. Cm dying down

11 DPO nothing to report, cm low

12 DPO big blob of creamy stretchy cm but it was also milk like. In the evening period like cramping began

13 DPO period like cramping, zero spotting, was convinced AF was going to come but instead just snot like cm, used a cheap blue dye test both came back positive right away.

14 DPO on and off cramping, really tired. Took a digital test and it is positive. Currently in bed shattered and wonder how I’ll cope for the next 9 months haha!

If this can be helpful to anyone in anyway I am glad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning) 🥰🥰

When I was symptom spotting I came across old forums where people had listed their symptoms day by day up until positive pregnancy test. I know all bodies are different and a lot of people have completely different symptoms. But for any curious TTC buddies, I thought I would share my December TWW (where I really was convinced I must be pregnant) with my January TWW which led to a positive test. Please feel free to do the same with yours. Please also remember just because your symptoms might be different, doesn’t mean you’re not pregnant.

December

Ovulation day- lots of cramping and pain in ovaries all day

1 DPO on off cramping, really bloated, really creamy cm

2 DPO on off cramps and bloating still, firm breasts, lots of creamy cm

3 DPO back pain, cramping on and off, bloated, lotion like cm, tired

4 DPO not as much cm but cramping twinges on and off, still bloated

5 DPO on off cramping, stretchy cm, bloated, boobs really firm, struggled to sleep at night because of cramping in pelvis and back

6 DPO cramps, bloated, lots of creamy cm, dizzy and uncomfortable

7 DPO really struggled to sleep again pelvis and back sore, a lot of creamy cm with hint of stretchy, boobs especially right boob really full

8 DPO really strong period like cramps, pain in pelvis, hips and back, very uncomfortable, creamy watery cm

9 DPO cramping eased by really bloated

10 DPO cramping started again as twinges. Spotting in evening- light pink when wiped only.

11 DPO cramping easing but still spotting. Spotted all day mixture of pink, orange, brown and red blood throughout day.

12 DPO cramping easing off but still spotting

13 DPO occasional spotting

14 DPO period started.

January

Ovulation day- one of droplet of bloody cm in afternoon

1 DPO nothing to report apart from creamy cm. no cramping

2 DPO nothing

3 DPO nothing

4 DPO random dizzy spell but nothing else

5 DPO just sleepy and napped. Nothing else

6 DPO very slight pinching feeling and one wipe of spotting light pink cm

7 DPO no cramping at all, but light spotting when wiped and a bit in underwear.

8 DPO still spotting, not much but a bit in underwear. Light cramping

9 DPO bloating, light spotting in morning but stopped. Cm turned really wet and sticky.

10 DPO no more spotty at all or cramps. Cm dying down

11 DPO nothing to report, cm low

12 DPO big blob of creamy stretchy cm but it was also milk like. In the evening period like cramping began

13 DPO period like cramping, zero spotting, was convinced AF was going to come but instead just snot like cm, used a cheap blue dye test both came back positive right away.

14 DPO on and off cramping, really tired. Took a digital test and it is positive. Currently in bed shattered and wonder how I’ll cope for the next 9 months haha!

If this can be helpful to anyone in anyway I am glad.
Congratulations! I was wondering how you we’re getting on! ❤

Thank you for sharing this, very helpful! I’m trying not to track ovulation or symptoms this month as it was all getting a bit too much. The disappointment I was getting on AF day is becoming overwhelming. Fingers crossed I get relax a bit more!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.