TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was my boys first birthday this christmas just gone and all throughout my pregnancy I made a thing of saying how his birthday and christmas will always be separate and never combined. My best friend got him a joint present, wrapped in christmas paper. It relaly peed me off, especially for his first birthday!

How many times a day do people do ovulation tests? This is the first month I’ve really concentrated on doing them every day and they aren’t showing positive on the days my app says they should be so I’m a little disappointed now and I know it’s silly as it’s the first month but I just wondered if certain times of the day are better?
Oh I hate this too!
ive always taken them twice a day. Morning then around 3pm.
sometimes I’ve got my peak at the 3pm one when the morning was negative. I’ve found the apps usually get more accurate at predicting ovulation after 3 months of using opks. They can still be a little off though sometimes.

My friends birthday is January 4th and she hates it because by then everyone is broke and sick of eating and drinking and depressed post xmas, I'd hate to have my birthday in January 😂
My birthdays in January 😅 I don’t mind it as my parents always made it special for me. Only thing that’s annoying now I’m an adult is people doing dry January so not wanting to come for birthday drinks 😂. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've literally just had my implant out last week so very new to TTC (not even in ovulation yet)... Is it awful to say I really don't want a Christmas baby? I've already mentioned this to my partner and he was a bit annoyed! 😕
As a Christmas baby you're dead right 😄
Though we have been ttc 2 years so I think I will keep trying next month, Christmas due date or not!

I am not against having a vaccine.
I just don’t want it right now after 3 miscarriages and desperately wanting a baby. I don’t want to affect my chances. I sound silly but I’m happy as I am. But I do worry what if I’m blessed with a baby and after the first 12 weeks would I régret my decision.
It won’t be a while till my category comes along so I’ll just concentrate on my TWW.
Also I know two doctors who have had their vaccines done and can you believe they will not be getting their 2nd jab until April.
One of them was not happy that they had to take the jab as he felt he wanted more research into the after affects. ...he was pressured into getting one otherwise he could not work in certain places as they required the jab. He loves his job so he took the first dose. But it’s shocking they both work in the health sector and their next jab is April.
Darling i am so sorry you have been through 3 miscarriages - can i ask, how have you remained so strong? I have recently been through one and my overall mindset is blown, and i find it hard to remain positive most of the time. So you are an absolute inspiration. Sending so much love xxx

Has anyone here has low progesterone levels when they started the tests after a year?
They've asked to retest me on that as mine are low, I've just googled (I know it's the worst thing to do) and now I'm in a panic as it doesn't look great. Really really hoping next lot are okay.
How confident were you about your ovulation date? The progesterone test needs to be done midway in the luteal phase.

How many times a day do people do ovulation tests? This is the first month I’ve really concentrated on doing them every day and they aren’t showing positive on the days my app says they should be so I’m a little disappointed now and I know it’s silly as it’s the first month but I just wondered if certain times of the day are better?
Are you using the cheapies? Best to avoid first morning urine and I aim for 10am and 6pm.

I’m out this month. I was so hopeful as well, we missed my peak day but had sex the day after, must have just missed it 😔
At least it’s a Friday and I can have a wine without worrying now. How frustrating is all this though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Darling i am so sorry you have been through 3 miscarriages - can i ask, how have you remained so strong? I have recently been through one and my overall mindset is blown, and i find it hard to remain positive most of the time. So you are an absolute inspiration. Sending so much love xxx
Thank you for your message made me a little teary. Sorry for your loss ❤. I guess the first time I was in complete shock it took me 8 months to be completely emotionally stable. The last time I miscarried I cried for a day as it sounds bad but I almost got used to the disappointment. For me it’s very hard during lockdown as the whole month is consumed trying for a baby and waiting for the pregnancy test to say yes. My last miscarriage was a complete nightmare took nearly 2/3 months. We have been trying again since September 2020. Me and my doctor have an action plan to prevent a miscarriage so I’m very optimistic. I believe there is hope and I came from a difficult upbringing and one thing I’ve always wanted is a family unit something I’ve craved my whole life. I know I’ll get there and hopefully all the TTC tattlers and yourself. 2021 has to be my miracle year. My advise is take time to heal and on your own time. Be kind to yourself. It’s not your fault and if you feel severely down talk to your husband/ partner. Remember we cannot be positive all the time. And any time you want to talk I’m here :))

• Heart
Reactions: 9
um.. I just took a clear blue digital and I’m pregnant. Only tested because I woke up at 2am with my boobs really hurting me. I’ve had a weird taste in my mouth the past few days but didn’t really think much of it as I’ve had that before when my periods came. So scared to get my hopes up incase it’s another chemical. Please keep your fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
um.. I just took a clear blue digital and I’m pregnant. Only tested because I woke up at 2am with my boobs really hurting me. I’ve had a weird taste in my mouth the past few days but didn’t really think much of it as I’ve had that before when my periods came. So scared to get my hopes up incase it’s another chemical. Please keep your fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻
Amazing!! Fingers crossed!!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Praying you ❤

• Heart
Fingers crossed for you xxx 🌈

• Heart
Period due tomorrow, gonna be spending all night hoping it doesn't come! Only symptoms at the moment are loadsa spots, increased CM, not sure if i normally have that and felt like I was getting hot flushes the other day but all could mean a big bag nothing either!!

Got my period this morning anyway 😔😬😔 just feel like this is never going to happen and giving up altogether

• Sad
Got my period this morning anyway 😔😬😔 just feel like this is never going to happen and giving up altogether
Got mine yesterday too. It’s been 2.5 years for me trying for number 2 😏

I have my first fertility appt in a few weeks. Have you had any investigations?

• Sad
Got mine yesterday too. It’s been 2.5 years for me trying for number 2 😏

I have my first fertility appt in a few weeks. Have you had any investigations?
2 years ttc for number 2 as well, I've had blood tests, hycosy all normal, husband has low motility so that's really the only thing, trying to get him to go for another test next week, see if there is any change since last year

Thank you for your message made me a little teary. Sorry for your loss ❤. I guess the first time I was in complete shock it took me 8 months to be completely emotionally stable. The last time I miscarried I cried for a day as it sounds bad but I almost got used to the disappointment. For me it’s very hard during lockdown as the whole month is consumed trying for a baby and waiting for the pregnancy test to say yes. My last miscarriage was a complete nightmare took nearly 2/3 months. We have been trying again since September 2020. Me and my doctor have an action plan to prevent a miscarriage so I’m very optimistic. I believe there is hope and I came from a difficult upbringing and one thing I’ve always wanted is a family unit something I’ve craved my whole life. I know I’ll get there and hopefully all the TTC tattlers and yourself. 2021 has to be my miracle year. My advise is take time to heal and on your own time. Be kind to yourself. It’s not your fault and if you feel severely down talk to your husband/ partner. Remember we cannot be positive all the time. And any time you want to talk I’m here :))
Wow you really are a star! I think thats what alot of it was for me, the disappointment of ‘failing’ when theres nothing you can do and i realise it wasnt my fault. Helpless but you have to keep going. I felt embarassed infront of people that i had miscarried which is daft. And the process takes so bloody long to sort doesnt it! I had a missed miscarriage and it was taking a while to actually happen so i had a d&c, but because i had a private scan initially they wouldnt use their imagery of course. So even though i found earlier than if i had waited for 12 week scan i still had to wait weeks inbetween appointments to be seen/check its definetely not viable then have surgery. Im so impatient though i just wanted to know! What do u mean u and ur doctor have a plan in place? Xx

2 years ttc for number 2 as well, I've had blood tests, hycosy all normal, husband has low motility so that's really the only thing, trying to get him to go for another test next week, see if there is any change since last year
Is you other half reluctant to test again? My OH took some convincing to be tested. Good luck. I’m hoping I get some answers soon. Trying to improve my diet and exercise etc. I’m 36 this year so feel like it’s ticking away. Then trying not to stress as stress affects fertility! It’s hard going isn’t it! Xx

Is you other half reluctant to test again? My OH took some convincing to be tested. Good luck. I’m hoping I get some answers soon. Trying to improve my diet and exercise etc. I’m 36 this year so feel like it’s ticking away. Then trying not to stress as stress affects fertility! It’s hard going isn’t it! Xx
Yes definitely reluctant and just generally difficult to try get him to organise anything 😬 trying not to stress but every month that goes by is a longer age gap that I didn't want between kids, feel like screaming why can't I just get feckin pregnant!!!!

Yes definitely reluctant and just generally difficult to try get him to organise anything 😬 trying not to stress but every month that goes by is a longer age gap that I didn't want between kids, feel like screaming why can't I just get feckin pregnant!!!!
My first is 8!! I’m trying to really let go of my age gap worry though!

Well I’m out this month as I’ve not ovulated! My last period was almost textbook! God I hate pcos! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.