TTC #9 Your worth is not determined by your fertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had some funny cramps and twinges but today that could just be caused by me eating 75% of a tub of Ben and Jerry’s last night during a pity party I held for myself. The joys!
My body has been doing weird and wonderful things since about last Friday. I’m due AF on Sunday but I think I ovulated a wee bit earlier so could be anytime. I’m getting cramps but not quite as intense as my period cramps usually are. My boobs have been really uncomfortable and itchy, not agony just really aware they are there. I woke up at 4:30am yesterday with a taste of blood in my mouth, thinking I had a nose bleed but when I checked everything seemed fine just that taste. Also had weird tingles in my right hand. Now if you google any of these in relation to early pregnancy they will match up in some way but I’m just not feeling confident at all. I don’t even want to test as I can’t be arsed seeing a negative and feeling like tit. The symptom spotting is getting beyond a joke 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone shared this on an old thread and it’s really interesting, shows the likelihood of a + preg test depending on your DPO

My 'peak' was 10/10. On 17/10 at 11pm there was no line, like maybe, possibly if I squinted and held a flashlight behind it, so no line. Midday 18/10 I got faint lines on 3 same brand cheapy tests but the £1 test only showed a line after the time was up. It was another day or two for a decent, strong line.

Reactions: 1
Can somebody please tell me if I’m going crazy, is there a super super super faint line here or am I just convincing myself I’m seeing something? It has been over the 10 minutes so maybe just an evap line?? And I’m still only 9DPO but just couldn’t help myself 😩
IMG_0981.jpeg
IMG_0982.jpeg

Can somebody please tell me if I’m going crazy, is there a super super super faint line here or am I just convincing myself I’m seeing something? It has been over the 10 minutes so maybe just an evap line?? And I’m still only 9DPO but just couldn’t help myself 😩 View attachment 2572926View attachment 2572927
Hard to say, it looks like it could be the plastic bit on top making a shadow…! Can’t rule it out though. Is that a clear blue early test?

Hard to say, it looks like it could be the plastic bit on top making a shadow…! Can’t rule it out though. Is that a clear blue early test?
It is yes, it's showing a bit clearer of a line now in person but I've just had a google and read that they're notorious for showing a false line after the 10 minutes so I think it was negative x

It is yes, it's showing a bit clearer of a line now in person but I've just had a google and read that they're notorious for showing a false line after the 10 minutes so I think it was negative x
You never know. So painful but try again in a day or two with first morning wee. 💖

• Heart
Can somebody please tell me if I’m going crazy, is there a super super super faint line here or am I just convincing myself I’m seeing something? It has been over the 10 minutes so maybe just an evap line?? And I’m still only 9DPO but just couldn’t help myself 😩 View attachment 2572926View attachment 2572927
Definitely try again in a couple of days. The plastic on top is a pain in the arse and had me double guessing last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry guys, back again, feeling super emotional and like I’m driving myself round the bend but I just tried one of the cheapo sticks seeing as they’re pink dye and what do you guys think???
IMG_0995.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry guys, back again, feeling super emotional and like I’m driving myself round the bend but I just tried one of the cheapo sticks seeing as they’re pink dye and what do you guys think???View attachment 2572995
Yeah can definitely see half a line. If you feel up to it and have more test again later.

• Heart
Sorry guys, back again, feeling super emotional and like I’m driving myself round the bend but I just tried one of the cheapo sticks seeing as they’re pink dye and what do you guys think???View attachment 2572995
I see it! Looks similar to my 10dpo squinter! Sending good vibes! ❤

pic for reference:
IMG_2530.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Second month of TTC for me. I tested ovulation this month and we did it on the night of and day after the peak. I'm 12 days DPO and have done three tests already (all negative). Decided to wait now to see if my period arrives as it's so easy to get obsessed! When we first started I thought I'd take it easy and give myself a good few months of not tracking anything. Clearly that's not worked! I am 37 so am feeling pressure.
I am the same age so know how you feel!
We are also awaiting ivf.

My cycles can be irregular so I’m at the stage of can test but I’m terrified too.
---
I see the line!

• Heart
Hi all, just to give an update, the two yesterday were definitely positive but I’ve taken 4 tests with my first morning wee and they’re all definitely negative so I fear I may have had a chemical :( it’s still very early obviously but I’m feeling really upset about it, I let myself get too excited yesterday. Top two tests are the ones from yesterday, bottom 4 are from this morning
IMG_1005.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all, just to give an update, the two yesterday were definitely positive but I’ve taken 4 tests with my first morning wee and they’re all definitely negative so I fear I may have had a chemical :( it’s still very early obviously but I’m feeling really upset about it, I let myself get too excited yesterday. Top two tests are the ones from yesterday, bottom 4 are from this morning View attachment 2574302.
Aww bless you. I’ve been thinking about you as were in the same boat timing wise. Sorry to see this but when is your period due? I’m due Tuesday next week and tested again this morning and got a BFN. I was upset and messaged a friend who is currently 3 months preg and she said she didn’t get a positive til 1&2 days after AF was due. Really going to have to try and force myself not to worry about it and stay busy as I cant do this every month. I totally appreciate how hard this all is so sending you solidarity love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww bless you. I’ve been thinking about you as were in the same boat timing wise. Sorry to see this but when is your period due? I’m due Tuesday next week and tested again this morning and got a BFN. I was upset and messaged a friend who is currently 3 months preg and she said she didn’t get a positive til 1&2 days after AF was due. Really going to have to try and force myself not to worry about it and stay busy as I cant do this every month. I totally appreciate how hard this all is so sending you solidarity love ❤
Thank you so much ❤ I’m also due next Tuesday, gonna keep testing but it’s very hard xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s so tough not to analyse every symptom we have. I look at the potential due date if successful each month and get carried away with it all.

I did not get a positive test with my first until the day after my missed period. My cycles are shorter (around 25 days) so AF is due on Monday. Lets hope she doesn’t come for any of us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.