TTC #9 Your worth is not determined by your fertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I had a sip of a drink so barely anything I’m just going to test again tonight and then tomorrow I’m keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Flo app says I’m ovulating today and I’ve just took an ovulation test, what do we think? Is the line dark enough
my tests have been like this but the app I’m using still says low. I’m on CD16 and day 3 of my suggested fertile window. Hoping tomorrow it will be darker!

It might not be a help to hear but I have a close friend who was testing negative ovulation throughout each month and is now pregnant… I think it’s really different for everyone 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve read that for some women, their LH levels never actually reach what would be considered a “peak” on the test, but as long as you’re getting a higher level at one point during your cycle than the rest of it, it could just be normal for your body?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve been tracking my ovulation for three cycles now and sometimes my peak is really high and this cycle it was quite low but still a “high”

We only managed to do the deed once during this fertile window. I know it’s not enough. It was on the day I got a static smiley on the Clear Blue ovulation test. I really, really hope its our month 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We only managed to do the deed once during this fertile window. I know it’s not enough. It was on the day I got a static smiley on the Clear Blue ovulation test. I really, really hope its our month 🤞🏼
It could definitely still be your month, good luck! <3

• Heart
Once you are in your fertile period and resting twice a day, what kind of times do you test? Some say 10am -8pm? Does it matter if it’s after 8pm?

Once you are in your fertile period and resting twice a day, what kind of times do you test? Some say 10am -8pm? Does it matter if it’s after 8pm?
I try and test at12 midday and no later than 7pm and have at least five hours inbetween. I try and avoid after 8pm as I think I read somewhere not to if it can be avoided.
---
Good luck! If it makes you feel any better, we only managed once too. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

I still can't believe how many of us are on the exact same day of our cycle lol. 5DPO and seriously having to stop myself from wasting a test already 🥴

Just done my ovulation test for today and it’s pretty dark but don’t know if it’s just high or if it’s peak! Maybe I’ll get some of those smiley face ones to be sure! So ovulation is likely to be tomorrow or Tuesday?

what apps do people use to track things?

• Heart
Just done my ovulation test for today and it’s pretty dark but don’t know if it’s just high or if it’s peak! Maybe I’ll get some of those smiley face ones to be sure! So ovulation is likely to be tomorrow or Tuesday?

I use both premom and flo x

I use Premom and Flo. I prefer Premom because it gives a numerical score to my test. I then forget to track my ovulation tests in Flo. I record my bbt in both but I’m not sure if I’m really learning anything yet!

When do you all test? I'm 11 DPO, no signs to be honest, but I've tried my best not to test all weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.