TTC #9 Your worth is not determined by your fertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7DPO and has really painful boobs today although could just be AF on the way… how is everybody else holding up?

7DPO and has really painful boobs today although could just be AF on the way… how is everybody else holding up?
same here… and I’m anxious! I keep wanting to test but I also know I missed my ovulation (did DTD twice before it) and I’ve been poorly for weeks :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
same here… and I’m anxious! I keep wanting to test but I also know I missed my ovulation (did DTD twice before it) and I’ve been poorly for weeks :(
Completely feel you, it’s felt like the longest 7 days ever, trying to hold off testing until Thursday or Friday at least. You still DTD before ovulation though so don’t lose hope. Hope you feel better soon, sending hugs

My partner will be faking headaches next month I think 😂 my cycles are roughly 26-28 days, do have the odd 30 days but after testing I feel like I know nothing about my body. I think I’m going to really commit to my BBT next cycle because I felt like that did give me a clearer idea but I forgot to test some mornings before getting up.
I keep forgetting and hopping out of bed. I don’t know if it did give me a clearer idea or not. I know what I’m looking for but I’m not sure I’m seeing it, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: 1
Completely feel you, it’s felt like the longest 7 days ever, trying to hold off testing until Thursday or Friday at least. You still DTD before ovulation though so don’t lose hope. Hope you feel better soon, sending hugs
9DPO here and in the same boat. It’s so boring but also a total rollercoaster of “oooh.. maybe I am”… I’ve not had any real symptoms apart from feeling really bloated, which I did have last time too. But trying not to let myself think that way. Love to everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m round about 11 DPO. Not feeling confident.
Thursday is what would gave been my DD

• Heart
Reactions: 10
BFN today at 10dpo. Can’t help myself but test. Going to hold out hope for a few days but feeling bummed out. It’s so so hard to understand why it doesn’t work when you do everything “right”. According to my tests we did it just before and on ovulation day. 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BFN today at 10dpo. Can’t help myself but test. Going to hold out hope for a few days but feeling bummed out. It’s so so hard to understand why it doesn’t work when you do everything “right”. According to my tests we did it just before and on ovulation day. 😪
Don’t lose hope yet, still so early ❤

• Heart
Second month of TTC for me. I tested ovulation this month and we did it on the night of and day after the peak. I'm 12 days DPO and have done three tests already (all negative). Decided to wait now to see if my period arrives as it's so easy to get obsessed! When we first started I thought I'd take it easy and give myself a good few months of not tracking anything. Clearly that's not worked! I am 37 so am feeling pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thank you so much! I know it’s still early, but this month doesn’t look like it’s my month, again ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Second month of TTC for me. I tested ovulation this month and we did it on the night of and day after the peak. I'm 12 days DPO and have done three tests already (all negative). Decided to wait now to see if my period arrives as it's so easy to get obsessed! When we first started I thought I'd take it easy and give myself a good few months of not tracking anything. Clearly that's not worked! I am 37 so am feeling pressure.
I could have written this as well! I was going to be so chilled about it. I am not chilled in the slightest.

• Heart
I have had some funny cramps and twinges but today that could just be caused by me eating 75% of a tub of Ben and Jerry’s last night during a pity party I held for myself. The joys!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.