TTC #9 Your worth is not determined by your fertility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do you all test? I'm 11 DPO, no signs to be honest, but I've tried my best not to test all weekend.
I’m 7 DPO and will definitely be testing around the 10/11 mark. It’s all I can think about. So annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes 100% that's exactly how mine looked when I tested again last night then I got my smiling face on clear blue today
such a relief getting that dark line isn’t it😂 I was starting to give up tbh! How long would you DTD after getting a peak? I’ve been doing it all week just in case and it’s starting to become a chore lol

Reactions: 1
such a relief getting that dark line isn’t it😂 I was starting to give up tbh! How long would you DTD after getting a peak? I’ve been doing it all week just in case and it’s starting to become a chore lol
apparently ovulation is usually anywhere between 12-36 hours after a LH surge if that helps at all!

I found this helpful. Don’t forget it can happen in the 4-5 days before peak

7a1d717b-a37c-437e-91b0-7bff74fea83e.jpeg

Last edited:
I start testing the day after my period because my cycle is irregular. And I have a long cycle. Two cycles ago I got a peak on Day 12. So I never trust it.

We done it Wednesday, yesterday and today and going to try fit it in again tomorrow and Tuesday 🤞

UPDATE! Tested about an hour ago and look how dark the line is, would you say this is peak?
that’s about the same as mine today. I’ve got Premom so using that to track and it has it as high but I think it might be peak then ovulation tomorrow. I’ll test again tomorrow just to see. Also we’ve had no sex this week so going to try tonight and tomorrow hope for the best!

Attachments

Yes I’ve got Premom and mine said high but I’m not really sure what do with that so I’m just pretend it’s at it’s peak 😂

• Haha
Got my letter through from the NHS about my referral for the fertility pathway I have to wait until the 27th Jan to hear anything. That seems so far away :(
---
Yes I’ve got Premom and mine said high but I’m not really sure what do with that so I’m just pretend it’s at it’s peak 😂
I do the same I'm not sure what to class as peak for me. I feel like it's still low compared to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t make it higher than a 0.45 this time around, a couple of days after a 0.44. It’s CD18 for me and my results today have been 0.22 and 0.18, so I think I’m ‘done’ for this cycle. We had more sex this week than we’ve had in years (the joys of being together forever I suppose!) but we missed about 3 days in what I assume to be the vague window, once because we were busy, once because we went out for a meal and ate way too much food (this is so on brand for us) and once because we were just too tired from a long but lovely day. I don’t really expect miracles to have occurred for us this time, but onwards to the next cycle, I suppose.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t make it higher than a 0.45 this time around, a couple of days after a 0.44. It’s CD18 for me and my results today have been 0.22 and 0.18, so I think I’m ‘done’ for this cycle. We had more sex this week than we’ve had in years (the joys of being together forever I suppose!) but we missed about 3 days in what I assume to be the vague window, once because we were busy, once because we went out for a meal and ate way too much food (this is so on brand for us) and once because we were just too tired from a long but lovely day. I don’t really expect miracles to have occurred for us this time, but onwards to the next cycle, I suppose.
This was my first cycle using the easy@home sticks, mines never went above 0.65 but when I got that my discharge and BBT also suggested ovulation. This was a wee bit earlier than my apps predicted ovulation so I kept on using the sticks up until about what the apps suggested 3-4 DPO and never got anywhere near 0.65. My periods are like clockwork so I would have always taken the apps as gospel but I really am too confused this month and not getting my hopes up as I’m not sure what’s going on.

• Heart
This was my first cycle using the easy@home sticks, mines never went above 0.65 but when I got that my discharge and BBT also suggested ovulation. This was a wee bit earlier than my apps predicted ovulation so I kept on using the sticks up until about what the apps suggested 3-4 DPO and never got anywhere near 0.65. My periods are like clockwork so I would have always taken the apps as gospel but I really am too confused this month and not getting my hopes up as I’m not sure what’s going on.
I’ve definitely seen some images shared here from others whose peak has been around the 0.5-0.6, some women’s peak just isn’t as high as other women but it’s a peak all the same! I think for me I will just need to keep on testing and recording. I don’t think my BBT has taught me anything yet and I haven’t tracked my discharge so I’ll add that in next time around.
---
I know you’re not ‘supposed’ to test so early in the morning but I’ve got a busy one ahead of me and I’m back to 0.43 on CD19. CD 19 in the last cycle was 0.18 in the morning and 0, literally unreadable (although I could see a line) in the pm. Who even knows what my body is doing. Apart from driving me mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes my ‘peak’ was 0.56 and still saying low on the app. We managed to dtd probably similarly to you and I got a bfp on that month.

These are my tests since Friday! I’m thinking I hit peak yesterday as it’s lighter today but still says high but I really can’t be bothered DTD tonight I’m knackered😂
IMG_5972.png

I feel like a fully stuck record but
This is this cycle:
IMG_0161.jpeg

And this is the same sort of results last cycle:

IMG_0162.jpeg

I was on a 35/36 day cycle and last cycle I was surprised with a 28 day-er. Do I just accept I have irregular periods? Do I keep testing and jumping my weary husband’s bones in case I haven’t ovulated yet? PreMom has me at 4DPO and Flo has me at 3DPO. MrDragName is now afraid to ask about tests in case I announce I want to have sex again 🤣

I feel like a fully stuck record but
This is this cycle:
View attachment 2569779
And this is the same sort of results last cycle:

View attachment 2569780
I was on a 35/36 day cycle and last cycle I was surprised with a 28 day-er. Do I just accept I have irregular periods? Do I keep testing and jumping my weary husband’s bones in case I haven’t ovulated yet? PreMom has me at 4DPO and Flo has me at 3DPO. MrDragName is now afraid to ask about tests in case I announce I want to have sex again 🤣
My partner will be faking headaches next month I think 😂 my cycles are roughly 26-28 days, do have the odd 30 days but after testing I feel like I know nothing about my body. I think I’m going to really commit to my BBT next cycle because I felt like that did give me a clearer idea but I forgot to test some mornings before getting up.

I do my BBT testing. I can’t say it’s taught me a lot. I do it right I think. I test at the same time every morning right away. Sometimes i get a BBT rise according to my app, this month I didn’t. My cycle is irregular so that won’t help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.