TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I just seen this post about pregnacare, it’s about the pregnancy version but worth noting the ingredients and checking your pre conceptions if you use the brand as it’s probably the same stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just got an update from my doctor this morning. On my cycle day 21, my progesterone level is 4.8, when it should be around 40. Similarly my prolactin is at 682 which is much higher than it should be. Anyone heard of This?
Hi! I’ve been battling high prolactin since summer (so I know of!) as I’ve been under investigation due to irregular periods and bloods in June showed mine was 1300+. I had repeats done in October and they were 1000+. Extremely worried and doctors don’t seem concerned but I’ve had a lot of side effects. After breaking down I was referred for an MRI and currently waiting now. It’s been a month so hopefully not long! Makes me worried as I’ve been with my partner for nearly 6 years and have always had unprotected sex and never had one accident… makes me wonder if my high prolactin could be causing infertility. Hopefully you get repeats done and if it’s high again you can get to the bottom of it! Good luck💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well not much to report here! I don’t even know if I’m in my tww yet, I think I am 🤣 I’ve got Flo and pre mom and both are saying completely different things, I half arsed tracked ov but had a positive Saturday, then a negative Sunday and then another positive Monday morning on clearblue.. no idea!! Flo says I’m ovulating Thursday!

This is why they say to put down the sticks and apps 🤦🏼‍♀️ Think DTD was timed well tho so 🤞🏻

Annoying about pregnacare. I’ve got the conception ones and they are pricey!! I’m very sporadic when I take them to be honest. I think I might just take some decent folic acid instead, if that’s all we are supposed to be taking?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m 7-9 DPO and wondered if anyone experienced like a heavy feeling in their lower stomach and constantly feeling like they need to pee but when actually using the bathroom hardly anything comes out? It’s so annoying, I can pee and walk out of the bathroom wanting to walk back in again. When I lay down it helps and I don’t have the constant urge or heavy feeling.

Hi all, unfortunately recently miscarried baby #2. We've been told to wait until I have a period before trying again, something about needing a period so the uterus lining thickens? I've seen several people don't wait for the period and TTC straight away. What are your thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone had any success booking blood tests? The clinic I’ve been asked to book into are only offering appointments 3 weeks in advance. How am I supposed to book an appointment for day 2 of my cycle? My cycle isn’t clockwork enough to enable me to predict when day 2 will be, my cycle ranges from 25-31 days long.

Reactions: 1
Well not much to report here! I don’t even know if I’m in my tww yet, I think I am 🤣 I’ve got Flo and pre mom and both are saying completely different things, I half arsed tracked ov but had a positive Saturday, then a negative Sunday and then another positive Monday morning on clearblue.. no idea!! Flo says I’m ovulating Thursday!

This is why they say to put down the sticks and apps 🤦🏼‍♀️ Think DTD was timed well tho so 🤞🏻

Annoying about pregnacare. I’ve got the conception ones and they are pricey!! I’m very sporadic when I take them to be honest. I think I might just take some decent folic acid instead, if that’s all we are supposed to be taking?
Folic Acid (natural folate is better), omega 3 and vitamin D now it’s winter is all you’re supposed to need unless you know you’re deficient in anything. I also take high dose of Coq10 for egg quality.

Anyone had any success booking blood tests? The clinic I’ve been asked to book into are only offering appointments 3 weeks in advance. How am I supposed to book an appointment for day 2 of my cycle? My cycle isn’t clockwork enough to enable me to predict when day 2 will be, my cycle ranges from 25-31 days long.
Figured something out and booked an appointment in a clinic in the next town over which has far better availability.

Reactions: 3
Hi! I’ve been battling high prolactin since summer (so I know of!) as I’ve been under investigation due to irregular periods and bloods in June showed mine was 1300+. I had repeats done in October and they were 1000+. Extremely worried and doctors don’t seem concerned but I’ve had a lot of side effects. After breaking down I was referred for an MRI and currently waiting now. It’s been a month so hopefully not long! Makes me worried as I’ve been with my partner for nearly 6 years and have always had unprotected sex and never had one accident… makes me wonder if my high prolactin could be causing infertility. Hopefully you get repeats done and if it’s high again you can get to the bottom of it! Good luck💗
Thank you! My doct appt got rescheduled for next Tuesday so hopefully I get some answers.

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone, long time lurker but never had the guts to actually post until now. I just need to rant a bit I think so please scroll past if you want 🙈

Basically, been not trying/not preventing for about 4 years but last December decided to actually start trying. I'm using a basic tracking app and it seemed to be accurate in predicting my periods (so I assumed ovulation was correct too). To cut a long story short, April was the first time I'd missed a period (by 10 days) so I tested on the tenth day of the missed period because I didn't want to get my hopes up. Tested negative and I was gutted, then came on that night. After that we took a few months break from trying because it just really upset me and I started overthinking and getting in my own head over it all, stressing out etc. Anyway, we've recently started trying again and I'm currently 3 days late so I tested this morning and it was negative and lo and behold I've come on tonight. Why does my body do this to me?! I'm so frustrated. I'm coming up to 35 years old so starting to worry more about my chances so thinking about making a GP appointment to check my fertility but I'm very nervous in case I find out something I don't want to if that makes sense? I suspect I have pcos but obviously it's not been tested for. Should I start there and ask to be checked for that? It's all just so stressful but I worry I'm wasting time. Just ordered some ovulation sticks to see if I'm even ovulating when I'm supposed to/if at all. Thank you if you have read all of this and sending positive vibes to everyone in the same boat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you guys ever opened a test, like cracked it open? I’m starting think mine is an evap line. It was a first response 6 days early test. I darkened the photo because my friend asked me too. Is it an evap line or not? I cant tell anymore and I have no more tests to take because it was the last one. Period due in 3 days apparently

Attachments

Hey everyone, long time lurker but never had the guts to actually post until now. I just need to rant a bit I think so please scroll past if you want 🙈

Basically, been not trying/not preventing for about 4 years but last December decided to actually start trying. I'm using a basic tracking app and it seemed to be accurate in predicting my periods (so I assumed ovulation was correct too). To cut a long story short, April was the first time I'd missed a period (by 10 days) so I tested on the tenth day of the missed period because I didn't want to get my hopes up. Tested negative and I was gutted, then came on that night. After that we took a few months break from trying because it just really upset me and I started overthinking and getting in my own head over it all, stressing out etc. Anyway, we've recently started trying again and I'm currently 3 days late so I tested this morning and it was negative and lo and behold I've come on tonight. Why does my body do this to me?! I'm so frustrated. I'm coming up to 35 years old so starting to worry more about my chances so thinking about making a GP appointment to check my fertility but I'm very nervous in case I find out something I don't want to if that makes sense? I suspect I have pcos but obviously it's not been tested for. Should I start there and ask to be checked for that? It's all just so stressful but I worry I'm wasting time. Just ordered some ovulation sticks to see if I'm even ovulating when I'm supposed to/if at all. Thank you if you have read all of this and sending positive vibes to everyone in the same boat ❤
Welcome love ❤ if there's something you're concerned about then it's definitely worth seeing your GP and putting your mind at rest. It's amazing the things our bodies do once we start playing close attention and awful how much it messes with our heads. Feel free to rant here any time! Take care 😘

Have you guys ever opened a test, like cracked it open? I’m starting think mine is an evap line. It was a first response 6 days early test. I darkened the photo because my friend asked me too. Is it an evap line or not? I cant tell anymore and I have no more tests to take because it was the last one. Period due in 3 days apparently
Hard to tell if it's an evap line but pink dye is supposed to be more reliable than blue dye afaik and if it came up within the test time then it's hopefully good news. Hopefully another test in a couple of days gives you good news, fingers crossed for you 💕

• Heart

Are you me? I felt like I was reading my diary there age, time frame, timings haha! Even down to being late, finally testing them I wipe and there’s blood. It’s like my body lets me get hopes up to be mean 🙄 I need to go docs too and chickened out before summer because I’m scared of being told something bad really. I am going in the new year though, just going to enjoy Christmas first.

I don’t have a much advice because you were writing my thoughts and I’m after the same answer haha! All the positive vibes to you aswell though ❤

• Heart
Are you me? I felt like I was reading my diary there age, time frame, timings haha! Even down to being late, finally testing them I wipe and there’s blood. It’s like my body lets me get hopes up to be mean 🙄 I need to go docs too and chickened out before summer because I’m scared of being told something bad really. I am going in the new year though, just going to enjoy Christmas first.

I don’t have a much advice because you were writing my thoughts and I’m after the same answer haha! All the positive vibes to you aswell though ❤
Sorry to hear you're in the same position, it's so mentally draining 🥺 we haven't told anyone we are trying either because it puts too much pressure on us but when people ask it really stings. Our plan is to try again in December with the ovulation sticks and like you say, in the new year approach my GP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope next year is your year ❤

• Heart

Sorry you're going through this. Just wanna say ovulation sticks only detect a rise in LH, it doesn't mean you've ovulated and it's a very common misconception. Day 21 bloods with your doctor confirm ovulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry you're going through this. Just wanna say ovulation sticks only detect a rise in LH, it doesn't mean you've ovulated and it's a very common misconception. Day 21 bloods with your doctor confirm ovulation.
Thank you, it's a completely new world to me so I have no clue what I'm doing 🙈😂 I'll definitely get in touch with my GP in the new year to figure out what's going on with my body.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.