TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 DPO for me today so did a HCG test this morning just wanted to get it over and done with and yes it was negative BUT like 98% negative because there was the faintest ever shadow of a second line.. I can see it but the camera doesn’t pick it up but the inverter does but it’s soooo faint I don’t dare hope 😩 it’s probably line eyes but this is my first sniff at a positive since I started tracking back in March. I’ve not told hubby and won’t until I know

What inverter tool is that? Sending good vibes your way

Reactions: 2
4DPO slight cramp or maybe that’s from the food I’m eating lol. No discharge? (Probably not drinking enough water). No breast tenderness, nothing at all… 😔 anyone had nothing and got BFP?
Ha I’m the same, I was Googling 4dpo symptoms last night and was like I’m not feeling any of this. I’m gonna just power through and wait until this time next week to test!

Does anyone have any experience with having a prolactinoma and fertility? Was referred for an MRI last month after a long battle of trying to be heard by ignorant doctors for a few years now. My prolactin levels are 1000+ mu/L. I have adenomyosis as well and suffer from irregular periods. Want to start TTC next year but concerned as we’ve has unprotected sex for nearly 6 years (not actively trying!) but have never had a ‘scare’. The likelihood of infertility is increased with these conditions so any advice or words of support would be appreciated🤍

10 DPO for me today so did a HCG test this morning just wanted to get it over and done with and yes it was negative BUT like 98% negative because there was the faintest ever shadow of a second line.. I can see it but the camera doesn’t pick it up but the inverter does but it’s soooo faint I don’t dare hope 😩 it’s probably line eyes but this is my first sniff at a positive since I started tracking back in March. I’ve not told hubby and won’t until I know

Update on me, 12 DPO still testing very faint line and my BBT is all over the place. I feel like it’s still too uncertain to celebrate or tell the hubby.. I’m going to wait until I’ve missed my period then do a digital I think. It’s sad but just don’t want to get my hopes up or carried away.

This has come after taking Conceive Plus ovulation support for 2 cycles, my period last month was 3 days late and I had strange spotting before AF and I thought maybe the supplements had messed my cycle up but maybe they were actually doing something?!

2182A8C7-F4FA-40BB-BF84-3F5B09C2C0DE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all! Been quiet as nothing to report but I have an update.. We are finally being referred to the fertility clinic!! its a 24 week waiting list mind you 😅😂 I've also been taking ubiquinol and I've had the highest LH reading I've ever had yesterday and now I have cramping on my right hand side today so I'm hoping that's a positive sign as the only signs of ovulation I've ever had is LH readings/BBT, no body signs, so fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just got an update from my doctor this morning. On my cycle day 21, my progesterone level is 4.8, when it should be around 40. Similarly my prolactin is at 682 which is much higher than it should be. Anyone heard of This?

I just got an update from my doctor this morning. On my cycle day 21, my progesterone level is 4.8, when it should be around 40. Similarly my prolactin is at 682 which is much higher than it should be. Anyone heard of This?
I had a prolactinoma and 600 is higher than normal but from memory over 1000 is when they treat. My periods disappeared for 10 months, I had bloods and prolactin was high, they always repeat it, was still high and diagnosed on mri, I had medication, my periods returned and I got pregnant.
From memory after having my daughter, my levels remained high and I had half medication for a while and then it disappeared.

might be worth speaking to your gp about it as you’re TTC.

Reactions: 1
Yeah thank you - I’ve got an appt tomrorow with a fertility clinic so will find out more. She did my blood test on day 21 but I didn’t ovulate until day 20 so feels like she said have done my test on day 27 according to google? Who knows, slightly panicking as I’m 31 but hopefully some good news in tomorrow’s appt
I had a prolactinoma and 600 is higher than normal but from memory over 1000 is when they treat. My periods disappeared for 10 months, I had bloods and prolactin was high, they always repeat it, was still high and diagnosed on mri, I had medication, my periods returned and I got pregnant.
From memory after having my daughter, my levels remained high and I had half medication for a while and then it disappeared.

might be worth speaking to your gp about it as you’re TTC.

Yeah thank you - I’ve got an appt tomrorow with a fertility clinic so will find out more. She did my blood test on day 21 but I didn’t ovulate until day 20 so feels like she said have done my test on day 27 according to google? Who knows, slightly panicking as I’m 31 but hopefully some good news in tomorrow’s appt
I’m sure they will give you the answers you need, they will probably repeat the prolactin as lots of things can make it high so they’ll want to make sure it’s not an anomaly. I had never even heard of prolactin until then 😂

I got medication and my periods returned very quickly.

Hope all goes well for you.

Think I'm going to have to leave this group. My partner has told me this morning that she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Think I'm going to have to leave this group. My partner has told me this morning that she doesn't want to be with me anymore.
Oh my god after everything ye have been through the past 6 months or so. I'm so sorry. This must have come as a shock.

• Heart
Oh my god after everything ye have been through the past 6 months or so. I'm so sorry. This must have come as a shock.
Thanks, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm devastated.
We will both have to live in the same house as neither of us can afford to live on our own due to rent prices and I don't have the option with moving in with family.

• Heart
So sorry to hear, it’s been tough times for you. Hope you guys can talk it through and come to a conclusions where you’re both happy.. sending love. 💕

I’m sure they will give you the answers you need, they will probably repeat the prolactin as lots of things can make it high so they’ll want to make sure it’s not an anomaly. I had never even heard of prolactin until then 😂

I got medication and my periods returned very quickly.

Hope all goes well for you.
god wasn’t on my side today, despite leaving 45 mins before my appt for a 15 min journey, I was late 30 mins due to traffic and poor weather and missed my appointment. Staff were v nice and trying to reschedule me in for next week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.