TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on TTC pause but I’m getting quite worried. I’ve only had 2 periods since getting the implant out at the beginning of the year and my last period was in June.. has anyone else been in the same situation? I don’t want to start panicking but I already am

I dont think much is TMI on this thread least of all peeing on sticks and dtd 🤣
I was going to say this 🤣🤣 the only thing I draw the line at is people posting pictures of their discharge.. mumsnet I’m looking at you 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I haven’t had my period since 27th July and my blood test showed I wasn’t pregnant. I’m so shocked. Sometimes I have blood streaks when I wipe but no sign of her
Sorry you're still waiting around hun. Did your doctor give you any explanation for your period not arriving?

CD6 today after my chemical. Decided to try every other day and then every day when my ovulation sticks are positive (sorry if TMI!). I’ve decided to give aspirin a go and also B6, double dose of folic acid and pregnacare so I’m going to be rattling! 2 chemicals in 3 months so clearly my body can get pregnant (and I’ve already got a little one) but something won’t stick so I’ll try everything and anything. Fingers crossed.
Dr Google says no to baby aspirin before 8 weeks pregnant so unless you’ve been told to take them, please be careful.

Reactions: 1
Hi all, long term lurker on this thread, but tattle regular!
Just wondering…anyone have experience with clear blue tests, especially the dating digital one?
I got a BFP last Friday, I always test in the morning but my lines seem to be fading?! Digital test said 1-2 weeks when I was expecting more.
Good luck to all x
Our little journey came to an end last night 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was going to say this 🤣🤣 the only thing I draw the line at is people posting pictures of their discharge.. mumsnet I’m looking at you 👀
Yeh I’m thankful we don’t have any of that here. You get it on peanut app as well. I stopped going on there because you couldn’t filter the feed and I just didn’t need to see some of the pics. Also found it a bit spammy on there.

Dr Google says no to baby aspirin before 8 weeks pregnant so unless you’ve been told to take them, please be careful.
There’s so much conflicting information but I can’t even get to 8 weeks at the moment so hoping it’ll helps stick, which some studies say it helps with 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s so much conflicting information but I can’t even get to 8 weeks at the moment so hoping it’ll helps stick, which some studies say it helps with 🤷🏻‍♀️
I get it, I’m in exactly the same position but I’d talk to your doctor before you start taking medication.

Reactions: 3
Would a quick chat with an early pregnancy unit over the phone be possible? That could reassure you without derailing things 💕

I’ve been due a phone call for almost a week from my GP now and radio silence. Will give another call tomorrow. EPU aren’t interested and told me to wait a few months to get my head round it all 🙄

I’ve been due a phone call for almost a week from my GP now and radio silence. Will give another call tomorrow. EPU aren’t interested and told me to wait a few months to get my head round it all 🙄
Ugh that's so frustrating 😭 sorry you've not had better support from them.

Reactions: 2
i am no longer tracking anymore as my period hasnt come for almost 3 months. we DTD last night but i hope for some reason i get pregnant but highly doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi All,

Sorry I've been so quite work has been super busy and no real updates on hubs tests either, still waiting to hear back for results and it's been 2 weeks. I want to say no news is good news but cycle 19/20 for me now, I've lost count now. If I don't laugh i'll cry lol

I had 2 vvvv faint lines on easy@home cheapies test yesterday and the day before so decided to take a digital this morning and my period was there :cry: so I don't know if it was a chemical or false positives as they were the cheapies and I've read that they do produce falsies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all. So today going by my ovulation kits I would be 10dpo. I’ve been awake during the night with constant need to urinate but when I go there’s very little. I just don’t feel 100% but not awful either. The last time I went there was slight bloody discharge when I wiped. So I’m not sure if I have a uti/kidney infection. I feel it’s too early to test so I’m not sure what to do.

Has anyone ever experienced EWCM after ovulating? Going by Clearblue digital tests and OPKs, I would've ovulated Monday but had EWCM Tuesday and Wednesday? Would this be right?

Has anyone ever experienced EWCM after ovulating? Going by Clearblue digital tests and OPKs, I would've ovulated Monday but had EWCM Tuesday and Wednesday? Would this be right?
I think I’ve had this before, I need to focus on it more. I listened to a podcast and she said go with your body rather than listening to tests or apps!

Reactions: 2
Omg me too! I think I ovulated on Monday or Tuesday but had ewcm today and yesterday. Obviously netmums etc is full of people who think this was a sign of pregnancy so I'm trying not to overthink it or assume anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.