TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome 🥰 haven't used these but I know one thing to be aware of is they count weeks since conception, so if you test around the time your period is due when you think you're around 4 weeks pregnant, they'll say 1-2 weeks as it would've been that long since conception. Congratulations on your BFP 💕
Thank you for your reply - awaiting blood tests next week to see if this little one has stuck or not 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
Thank you for your reply - awaiting blood tests next week to see if this little one has stuck or not 🤞🏻
Sorry if that was obvious 😅 didn't want to read and run and never know how much people know already! Hope your blood test goes well ♥

Sorry if that was obvious 😅 didn't want to read and run and never know how much people know already! Hope your blood test goes well ♥
No I appreciate your reply! Im just trying to make sense of it all…like we all are most probably! 🙈
Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Think I'm put this month. Due on 3rd October and just wiped and saw some pink on the tissue 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been consistently taking pregnacare all month and I think it’s made my period late.. annoying as I wanted to be super regular before we started trying again! I feel like I’m normally quite regularly and ovulate at the right time so don’t know why it extends it. Who knows!!
There’s no need for this post really, just wanted to write it down!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve been consistently taking pregnacare all month and I think it’s made my period late.. annoying as I wanted to be super regular before we started trying again! I feel like I’m normally quite regularly and ovulate at the right time so don’t know why it extends it. Who knows!!
There’s no need for this post really, just wanted to write it down!!
This happened to me when I took pregnacare too, it did sort itself out a month or two later 😊 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I said we’d start trying again in October after our two back to back miscarriages but after my last MC they said there was quite a big cyst on my ovary and I need to go for an MRI. This is on the 12th October so I think I might need to give the TTC a miss until everything is ok. Trying to not get my mind into overdrive worrying 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This happened to me when I took pregnacare too, it did sort itself out a month or two later 😊 🤞🏼
I’m kicking myself that I didn’t start it a couple of months ago when we were having a break from ttc! Hopefully jtll

I said we’d start trying again in October after our two back to back miscarriages but after my last MC they said there was quite a big cyst on my ovary and I need to go for an MRI. This is on the 12th October so I think I might need to give the TTC a miss until everything is ok. Trying to not get my mind into overdrive worrying 😅
That sounds stressful, and TTC is stressful enough 😟 keep us updated 🤍 sorry, I don’t know much about cysts, but hopefully they can whip it out easily enough for you and you can get back to TTC asap

• Heart
I know I’m on ttc pause but I just went to a housewarming and I was SURROUNDED by bumps. That was rough

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope we’re all having a lovely weekend. I’m now at 10Dpo and holding strong on not testing. My LH strips and pregnancy tests are still up in the loft where I can’t get them 😆 one more week to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope we’re all having a lovely weekend. I’m now at 10Dpo and holding strong on not testing. My LH strips and pregnancy tests are still up in the loft where I can’t get them 😆 one more week to go!
I’m also 10DPO and resisting testing! I’ve only got 2 HCG strips and a couple of clearblue tests, so I’m going to wait until AF does or doesn’t show up 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
I’m also 10DPO and resisting testing! I’ve only got 2 HCG strips and a couple of clearblue tests, so I’m going to wait until AF does or doesn’t show up 🤞🏼
So wise! If I tested today, like I usually do, and it was positive, I’d only be 3 weeks because of short cycles. There’s too much time to stress out between now and any type of scan. It’s not worth the worry 😆

Reactions: 4
AF was due for me today but I think will come tomorrow morning 🙄 not surprised as FIL was on his death bed we only managed once 3 or 4 days before ovulation

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I tested today on CD28 and BFN. Also expected as my husband had to abstain for semen analysis right in line with my fertile week. I’m less sad than I usually am as I’m expecting our IVF meds to be delivered early this week so I’m praying next month is the one for us 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope it’s OK for me to join, my husband and I have decided to start trying. I’ve been reading through this thread and some of the earlier ones, it’s so informative and everyone seems so supportive and helpful. Wishing you all baby dust and luck in your TTC journey 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
CD6 today after my chemical. Decided to try every other day and then every day when my ovulation sticks are positive (sorry if TMI!). I’ve decided to give aspirin a go and also B6, double dose of folic acid and pregnacare so I’m going to be rattling! 2 chemicals in 3 months so clearly my body can get pregnant (and I’ve already got a little one) but something won’t stick so I’ll try everything and anything. Fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
CD6 today after my chemical. Decided to try every other day and then every day when my ovulation sticks are positive (sorry if TMI!). I’ve decided to give aspirin a go and also B6, double dose of folic acid and pregnacare so I’m going to be rattling! 2 chemicals in 3 months so clearly my body can get pregnant (and I’ve already got a little one) but something won’t stick so I’ll try everything and anything. Fingers crossed.
Best of luck!

• Heart
I haven’t had my period since 27th July and my blood test showed I wasn’t pregnant. I’m so shocked. Sometimes I have blood streaks when I wipe but no sign of her

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I tested today on CD28 and BFN. Also expected as my husband had to abstain for semen analysis right in line with my fertile week. I’m less sad than I usually am as I’m expecting our IVF meds to be delivered early this week so I’m praying next month is the one for us 🤞🏻
I feel like I’ve been through IVF myself with one of my close friends the last month. She found the medication really tough. Fingers crossed it all works out for you ❤
I dont think much is TMI on this thread least of all peeing on sticks and dtd 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.