TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5DPO today and my baseline appeared on premom. Now I’ll stop temping! Third time is a charm 🤞 I won’t be doing anything now until the 9th october - the day after my period should have come and gone. By then I should be just 4 weeks.

Reactions: 2
[spolier] I had seven fairly dark positives yesterday and I feel like my test this morning is lighter 😭 [/spoiler]

[spolier] I had seven fairly dark positives yesterday and I feel like my test this morning is lighter 😭 [/spoiler]
Don’t panic, when is your period due? Loads of different things can affect the darkness of a line. It’s still a positive!

Reactions: 3
11dpo and a negative test. Feeling down about it today. One month closer to getting some tests from the doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is my first time taking ovulation after coming off my pill at the start of the month! Does this look right and what should I be doing now?
Looks normal to me, I would say you'll ovulate maybe tomorrow. Keep doing the LH tests and temping, good luck! 🤞

Reactions: 5
There’s no escaping the Molly Mae preg announcement if you’re trying to avoid that kind of thing is there! It’s literally everywhere, even Harpers Bazar Arabia did a story post and article.

• Sad
So I’m out again. Second chemical in 3 months. Got my hopes up as GP said they’d refer me but today a different story and I need to go through this one more time before a referral. Seems so cruel.

Has anybody tried baby aspirin successfully? Would it help? Could it potentially be my OH? We already have one child and it’s a very normal pregnancy. I feel so stuck, lost and down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So I’m out again. Second chemical in 3 months. Got my hopes up as GP said they’d refer me but today a different story and I need to go through this one more time before a referral. Seems so cruel.

Has anybody tried baby aspirin successfully? Would it help? Could it potentially be my OH? We already have one child and it’s a very normal pregnancy. I feel so stuck, lost and down.
I’m sorry love. I’m in the same position, I’ve had two chemicals in three months. So over it all.
Out of interest, did you call your GP to specifically get referred or were you cancelling your initial 8 week scan and they spoke to you about referral?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry love. I’m in the same position, I’ve had two chemicals in three months. So over it all.
Out of interest, did you call your GP to specifically get referred or were you cancelling your initial 8 week scan and they spoke to you about referral?
I contacted them to get my bloods done as I had faint test progression (awful habit to get into) but had a big bleed today. I’d rather it all be on record though.

• Heart
  • Sad
After 2 and a half years of TTC, I finally bit the bullet and went to GP. Blood tests booked for next week. Terrified it's going to show up all sorts of terrible health issues.

It's so bleeping unfair.

Love to everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

So sorry love. A friend of mine had 2 losses and asked what would happen if there was a third. She was told that she'd be recommended baby aspirin which is 75mg. Doctor said it in such a way that she was suggesting they do it eg "you can buy it from pharmacies". It's to be taken daily once you see a positive test and I believe stopped around 12 weeks. It isn't supposed to be taken later in pregnancy as it can cause early labour, I think. She's had 2 children and did that on both pregnancies. It might have been the solution or it might have just been luck, but I don't think it does any harm to try (not that I'm advocating anyone to try medication without speaking to their GP). Hope you're doing ok 💕

• Heart
I think I just got a BFP.. 😭
711557B3-315F-486B-A724-958E7B51429D.jpeg

Sorry the spoilers never work for me!!
I have no symptoms and felt twinging yesterday but I’m on cd28 and my temperature is sky high so i took a test. I’m really worried the worst will happen again so trying not to get Too excited but I have a blood test booked with my fertility clinic Friday regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I just got a BFP.. 😭 View attachment 1609344

I have no symptoms and felt twinging yesterday but I’m on cd28 and my temperature is sky high so i took a test. I’m really worried the worst will happen again so trying not to get Too excited but I have a blood test booked with my fertility clinic Friday regardless
Congratulations ❤ Fingers crossed for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I just got a BFP.. 😭 View attachment 1609344

Congratulations lovely ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.