TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I just got a BFP.. 😭 View attachment 1609344

Sorry the spoilers never work for me!!
I have no symptoms and felt twinging yesterday but I’m on cd28 and my temperature is sky high so i took a test. I’m really worried the worst will happen again so trying not to get Too excited but I have a blood test booked with my fertility clinic Friday regardless
Congratulations my lovely ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations to the recent positives! 🤍 It is so nice seeing a few positive pregnancy tests recently .. I know that sounds strange (because I’ve never had one, and sometimes it’s difficult to see social media announcements) but it definitely gives me hope! Especially as lots of us have struggled and it hasn’t been an easy road 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was planning on TTC next year but have faced health issues for the last three and finally started to get some answers this summer. Unfortunately it wasn’t great news for me, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. If that wasn’t enough, despite being originally ruled out I was also diagnosed with potential PCOS shortly after I begged for blood tests knowing something was still wrong. They found that my testosterone was raised, prolactin levels were extremely raised and LH/FSH were abnormal. I’m having repeat tests now after 3/4 months of waiting but I haven’t stopped worrying since. I may have a prolactinoma (non-cancerous but fertility suppressing tumour in the brain). It feels as though I’ve lost all hope in ever being a mum. Everything is against me and I’m only 22 years old. I have no family for support, my parents have disowned me due to choosing a partner outside my religion. It’s extremely difficult to be fighting this battle relatively alone. My partner is lovely and supportive no matter what but I worry for him to. I feel guilt that I may not be able to give him the children he deserves. I even at one point told him to leave me because of it. I know nothing is set in stone but it’s hard to hold out any hope at this point. I have my blood test tomorrow and as relieved as I am that they’re doing something I’m also terrified because I’m expecting that the news won’t be great. Any kind words would be much appreciated. Sincerely, someone who’s had a lack of support for a long time💗

• Heart
Was planning on TTC next year but have faced health issues for the last three and finally started to get some answers this summer. Unfortunately it wasn’t great news for me, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. If that wasn’t enough, despite being originally ruled out I was also diagnosed with potential PCOS shortly after I begged for blood tests knowing something was still wrong. They found that my testosterone was raised, prolactin levels were extremely raised and LH/FSH were abnormal. I’m having repeat tests now after 3/4 months of waiting but I haven’t stopped worrying since. I may have a prolactinoma (non-cancerous but fertility suppressing tumour in the brain). It feels as though I’ve lost all hope in ever being a mum. Everything is against me and I’m only 22 years old. I have no family for support, my parents have disowned me due to choosing a partner outside my religion. It’s extremely difficult to be fighting this battle relatively alone. My partner is lovely and supportive no matter what but I worry for him to. I feel guilt that I may not be able to give him the children he deserves. I even at one point told him to leave me because of it. I know nothing is set in stone but it’s hard to hold out any hope at this point. I have my blood test tomorrow and as relieved as I am that they’re doing something I’m also terrified because I’m expecting that the news won’t be great. Any kind words would be much appreciated. Sincerely, someone who’s had a lack of support for a long time💗

Keeping everything crossed for you! Fertility treatments are advancing so much now and there’s always options, even if they’re difficult. I hope the blood test does well and that you get some answers and start to get a path forward. Thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't have any advice, just wanted to say sorry you're dealing with this relatively alone and at such a young age. Make sure you get support from your partner, friends and anybody else you trust. Sending lots of love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't have any advice, just wanted to say sorry you're dealing with this relatively alone and at such a young age. Make sure you get support from your partner, friends and anybody else you trust. Sending lots of love 💕
Ditto and I’d add that this group is always supportive so feel free to say anything here

• Heart
I don’t have any advice regarding the PCOS or adenomyosis but I have had a prolactinoma. I had no periods for 10 months and it was confirmed by an mri.

I was prescribed medication and my periods returned not long after and I went on to have a baby. I breastfed and my levels didn’t return to normal for quite some time after I stopped feeding with the help on meds again, it now appears to have gone and I have no further issues with it.

At least you’re getting answers and I’m sure there are things they can do for you, plus you have time on your side, I was late 20s when I was diagnosed.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m new to all this I’m ttc and have been unsuccessful for the last few months. Does anyone take any supplements? If so which do you take?

Sorry I’m new to all this I’m ttc and have been unsuccessful for the last few months. Does anyone take any supplements? If so which do you take?
I take elevit prenatal, coq10 (so does my husband) as there’s some evidence it can improve egg and sperm quality, and I take a baby aspirin every day but I think that’s cos I have a history of recurrent miscarriage. If you can get your partner to take menevit too that would be good! My husband refused until our fertility dr told him to 😂

Im back 🙈 I think I last posted around June when it had become time to make a doctors appointment.. we didn’t in the end! Decided to have a non tracking summer to see if a relaxed approach worked first since we knew approx ovulation dates anyway from tracking for a year.. it didn’t 🙄

Back to tracking this month, giving it to new year then we will go to the doctors in January. It’s nice to have a definite plan of action.

I would say it’s nice to still see some familiar faces on the thread still but I wish you weren’t still on here 😂 I’ve been catching up on the threads since June and I’ve seen some graduations to the pregnancy thread too though which is lovely ❤

Hoping for a good month for us all!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone. Been following this thread for the last couple of months and it’s my second month of ttc. My is generally between 28-30 days and last month I got peak ovulation on the Clear Blue ovulation test on day 10 and my cycle was 30 days. This month I have also got peak ovulation on day 10 using the Clear Blue tests and I’m worried that I’m ovulating too early to conceive.
Has anyone ever been through similar or think this is something I need to be worried about?

Im back 🙈 I think I last posted around June when it had become time to make a doctors appointment.. we didn’t in the end! Decided to have a non tracking summer to see if a relaxed approach worked first since we knew approx ovulation dates anyway from tracking for a year.. it didn’t 🙄

Back to tracking this month, giving it to new year then we will go to the doctors in January. It’s nice to have a definite plan of action.

I would say it’s nice to still see some familiar faces on the thread still but I wish you weren’t still on here 😂 I’ve been catching up on the threads since June and I’ve seen some graduations to the pregnancy thread too though which is lovely ❤

Welcome back to the fun club!

I think I’m going to start tracking next month, I’m so ready to get stuck back in. I’m in the hope zone!!

• Heart
Hey everyone. Been following this thread for the last couple of months and it’s my second month of ttc. My is generally between 28-30 days and last month I got peak ovulation on the Clear Blue ovulation test on day 10 and my cycle was 30 days. This month I have also got peak ovulation on day 10 using the Clear Blue tests and I’m worried that I’m ovulating too early to conceive.
Has anyone ever been through similar or think this is something I need to be worried about?
I think that means you have a longer luteal phase which is good! More time for any potential embryo to develop.
I believe a very long luteal phase could indicate PCOS?

Reactions: 2
M

I thought about you yesterday you know!! Sorry it’s not worked out yet but welcome back ❤

• Heart
CD1 for me 😞 honestly just really want to curl up in a ball and cry. My enthusiasm for trying has gone out of the window I feel so tit

• Heart
  • Sad
M

I thought about you yesterday you know!! Sorry it’s not worked out yet but welcome back ❤
Aw thank you ❤

We didn’t really know what to do with ourselves in June but my partner was feeling the pressure so we needed a few months off.

If anyone feels like they needs a break it’s worth it. We are so refreshed and reconnected after a little break and our whole month not being tied up around every single twinge I feel 🙈 Our mental health on this thread is just as important as trying and I think we defo lose sight of that along the way!

• Heart
I have been waiting for my temperature to go up today and it dipped but it made my Premom up update to a B on one of my temperatures and a new line! Does this mean I have ovulated? I am so confused on what this all means?
From my understanding the line is there so you can see if your temp stays up over the line for your luteal phase. Your temp should stay risen over the line if you have ovulated so I think it looks good to me?

• Heart
Hi all, long term lurker on this thread, but tattle regular!
Just wondering…anyone have experience with clear blue tests, especially the dating digital one?
I got a BFP last Friday, I always test in the morning but my lines seem to be fading?! Digital test said 1-2 weeks when I was expecting more.
Good luck to all x

Hi all, long term lurker on this thread, but tattle regular!
Just wondering…anyone have experience with clear blue tests, especially the dating digital one?
I got a BFP last Friday, I always test in the morning but my lines seem to be fading?! Digital test said 1-2 weeks when I was expecting more.
Good luck to all x
Welcome 🥰 haven't used these but I know one thing to be aware of is they count weeks since conception, so if you test around the time your period is due when you think you're around 4 weeks pregnant, they'll say 1-2 weeks as it would've been that long since conception. Congratulations on your BFP 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.