TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1606103This is what I got for hormones
This is just my interpretation from the figures… Your progesterone is 1.9. It says there it should be 10-70 in the Luteal phase. Your result is more consistent with what they expect for follicular phase before ovulation. So I think that means you haven’t ovulated. Someone else might have another opinion.

How many days now in this cycle?

Reactions: 1
This is just my interpretation from the figures… Your progesterone is 1.9. It says there it should be 10-70 in the Luteal phase. Your result is more consistent with what they expect for follicular phase before ovulation. So I think that means you haven’t ovulated. Someone else might have another opinion.

How many days now in this cycle?
Wow, I can’t even read this. Google is so scary. I’m dsy 62. My period hadn’t come at sll

It feels like a really rubbish time to post this, but after almost four years of trying, I think I might be pregnant. Period was due today, took a test this morning and it seems to be positive, I’ve taken a total of 6 today, all at different times, and there’s a line of some darkness on each one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spoke to a wonderful GP today who has sent me for bloods to check my levels and, fingers crossed he won’t need to, but if it’s worst case scenario he is referring me straight for tests after two early MC’s. Feel fortunate to have spoken to an understanding GP

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It feels like a really rubbish time to post this, but after almost four years of trying, I think I might be pregnant. Period was due today, took a test this morning and it seems to be positive, I’ve taken a total of 6 today, all at different times, and there’s a line of some darkness on each one.
congratulations ❤

• Heart
Just got my bloods back and my progesterone is borderline and they want to have it repeated but the day it would be due to be done is a Sunday. Feel like I'm going nowhere fast.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So excited for you, congratulations! 💕

• Heart
Just got my bloods back and my progesterone is borderline and they want to have it repeated but the day it would be due to be done is a Sunday. Feel like I'm going nowhere fast.

One day shouldn’t make a huge difference - I had the same last cycle and they just tested on the Monday instead. Keep pushing for an appointment!

Wow, I can’t even read this.
Sorry I don’t know what you meant by this but I sincerely hope I haven’t upset you. Your body must have been trying to ovulate as I remember you had a few positive OPK’s and your doctor obviously isn’t concerned. Lots of women have months where they just don’t ovulate. Hopefully you will get a period soon and it will get back to normal.

Reactions: 7
Period is due tomorrow.. my temperature was the highest it’s been this morning.. I feel no symptoms though of either pregnancy or if AF is on the way. Will take a test tomorrow if nothing happens today 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 6
congratulations, what amazing news! 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry I don’t know what you meant by this but I sincerely hope I haven’t upset you. Your body must have been trying to ovulate as I remember you had a few positive OPK’s and your doctor obviously isn’t concerned. Lots of women have months where they just don’t ovulate. Hopefully you will get a period soon and it will get back to normal.
Nah you’re fine! As in I don’t even understand the words in the results and all haha. Have to google what each of these means and the numbers! Haha you’re fine( you’re helping me🥰

• Heart
As in is d1po after ovulation day or at the end of my fertile window then I start counting?
I usually count the day of ovulation as the day after my LH peak (although it can be 24-36 hours after this), so 1DPO would be the 2 days after my LH peak. This is just how I work it out and not necessarily the most accurate - You can work out the date of ovulation more accurately with base temperature measurements.

Reactions: 2
I usually count the day of ovulation as the day after my LH peak (although it can be 24-36 hours after this), so 1DPO would be the 2 days after my LH peak. This is just how I work it out and not necessarily the most accurate - You can work out the date of ovulation more accurately with base temperature measurements.
I do it this way too 😊

Been waking up through the night lately. Normally I sleep fine on my front but it’s been too uncomfortable the last few nights. Boobs seems sore. Looking into every little detail…

Been waking up through the night lately. Normally I sleep fine on my front but it’s been too uncomfortable the last few nights. Boobs seems sore. Looking into every little detail…
My boobs have been sore since yesterday and felt a bit fluttery down there today. I’m only 4DPO though so I’m definitely overthinking 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.