TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone is doing ok 😊

I also hope that nobody minds me carrying on posting on this thread now I’m starting IVF treatment! The private clinic has some concerns I may have poly cystic ovaries (which is different to PCOS apparently) so want to repeat my bloods this week. I’m really disappointed in the NHS as they did my initial investigations in 2020 and had they picked this up then, I might not still be in this situation now! They are repeating my bloods tomorrow and I’m hoping things move quickly and we can start next cycle 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
I had an ultrasound yesterday and was told that I wasn’t ovulating, or that I certainly hadn’t this cycle, and with my bloods from last cycle suggesting that I hadn’t then either, it’s likely not just a one off.

So so sad, I was just expecting them to say everything is fine and it’ll happen when it happens, but obviously not.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I had an ultrasound yesterday and was told that I wasn’t ovulating, or that I certainly hadn’t this cycle, and with my bloods from last cycle suggesting that I hadn’t then either, it’s likely not just a one off.

So so sad, I was just expecting them to say everything is fine and it’ll happen when it happens, but obviously not.
Sorry it wasn’t good news I hope you’re ok. What’s next?

Reactions: 1
Sorry it wasn’t good news I hope you’re ok. What’s next?
Thanks love. I’m not too sure really, I’m going to push for a fertility clinic referral now. My doctors really haven’t been great with this so I’m hoping I’ll get more answers. From my own reading/research, I assume something like clomid will be the next step.

Reactions: 1
I tested this morning & I have the faintest of faint lines (taken after 5 minutes of doing the test) it looks like a very faint positive to me 🙏🏼
4E578ED1-A139-489F-A069-6F8CF2B1D48F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sending you all the baby dust 🤞
thank you - took a clearblue this morning & it was positive! I actually can't believe it!!
Also, I'm not sure what I should & shouldn't put spoilers for as I am aware of the TTC struggles on here & wouldn't want to upset someone with what I post so I'm going overboard with the spoilers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m 12dpo and tested negative this morning - next cycle fingers crossed!
thank you - took a clearblue this morning & it was positive! I actually can't believe it!!
Also, I'm not sure what I should & shouldn't put spoilers for as I am aware of the TTC struggles on here & wouldn't want to upset someone with what I post so I'm going overboard with the spoilers 😂
Congrats 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve been TTC forever and I love to see BFPs as it gives me hope (although I appreciate everyone has different experiences).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to step well away from this thread when I’m not in a good headspace, so I always appreciate the spoiler tags 😊

I don’t think I’ve ovulated this month, my temperature has gone way down. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Hope we’re all ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am 1DPO and my mood is already dipping. Saw a pregnancy announcement on insta yesterday which really upset me (so happy for them but why isn’t it happening for us!). If we have no luck this month we’ll be taking a break until the new year. at that point I’ll be 35 so I’ll be able to go down the NHS route.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cycle 5 going into 6 of officially TTC. not been in this thread for a while as I’ve been trying to not get overwhelmed.
I’m off on holiday next week so I was trying not to be too bothered this month but I’ve been trying some new conceive plus supplements and had some more steady results this month on the LH tests and BBT. I’m currently flagging as 1 day over due on app but BFN and AF is due any minute today, I can feel it coming!
I feel the pressure will be on us more next month as the holiday will be done and people will be “expecting” a baby announcement 😔
just going to try and relax on holiday and see what happen!
after holiday we have agreed to start looking at getting tests done for fertility, I know 6 cycles isn’t long but I turn 35 soon and time is not on my side 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m cycle day 60. Haven’t had my period since 27th July. Testing negative since I ovulated twice. Got a blood test, results are in and my appointment is Monday at 1:30pm!! I’m so tired lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m cycle day 60. Haven’t had my period since 27th July. Testing negative since I ovulated twice. Got a blood test, results are in and my appointment is Monday at 1:30pm!! I’m so tired lol
How frustrating. Although a positive OPK doesn’t mean you did actually ovulate. Hope you get some straight answers on Monday and it’s nothing to worry about. It might just be stress that’s messed it up.

Reactions: 2
Waiting around is awful, I hope you can do something nice this weekend to take your mind off it 💕 hope everything goes well on Monday too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.