TTC #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s defo something on the bottom of the line but I said that about your last test.. are you sure they aren’t a bad batch? Have you got any other tests yiu could try? I think it’s defo a positive 🥰
That's what I'm worried about, it being a bad batch. But I've never gotten a faint of a line on these tests ever and this one is from the same box. I don't have any other except the cheapies. My boyfriend said I should wait a few days and see what the cheapie does. Fingers crossed 🥺 I'm so nervous and anxious

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a chem pregnancy last cycle, I’m 10dpo and have had the exact same symptoms as last month before I got my BFP. But I have no tests in the house, I know, awful.
BUT
I used to use the CB fertility monitor but didn’t get on with it, but I have some of the sticks still lying around and some pregnancy tests were left. I just dipped one on a whim and this come up.. those who have experience testing for pregnancy using the monitor, do 2 lines usually come up even if it’s negative? 😂 I don’t want to get my hopes up to have them dashed but it’s quite clearly a very visible 2nd line!

Attachments

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker of this thread - I've had accounts on tattle in the past but deleted them to try and stop reading about influencers I hate watch (didn't work XD) and once I found this thread I felt like I found my people and had to join in.

My husband and I have been trying for our first since December. I had a CP/early miscarriage in March which was really heart breaking. I use OPKs and BBT to track ovulation and I struggle with vaginismus to boot - we sometimes use at home insemination when necessary 🥴 Currently in my fertile window so peak hopefulness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pregnancy! I whizzed out to Tesco this morning and got a CB. Not sure if 2 lines always come up on the monitor tests if you’re preg, but definitely no denying the lines on this one!

Praying for a sticky baby this month 🤞🏻
congratulations!! 🤞 for everything to go smoothly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
According to the Flo app I ovulated yesterday so now in the TWW. This is my first cycle since coming off contraception so it could be completely wrong but I’m hopeful!🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pregnancy! I whizzed out to Tesco this morning and got a CB. Not sure if 2 lines always come up on the monitor tests if you’re preg, but definitely no denying the lines on this one!

Praying for a sticky baby this month 🤞🏻
Brilliant congratulations 🥰

• Heart
Well girls I’ve woke up this morning and my boobs aren’t as sore and now I’m paranoid I’m going to misscarry! I’m 4+ 1 and my clear blue is 2-3 weeks

• Heart
I had a miscarriage on march 26th at 9 weeks and we are back trying again. AF expected on Sunday but after swearing to myself I wouldn't get stressed about it, I'm now symptom analysing and driving myself absolutely demented 😥 I guess it's a case of time will tell because I'm too afraid to test early but jaysus this TTC business is so overwhelming emotionally 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
According to the Flo app I ovulated yesterday so now in the TWW. This is my first cycle since coming off contraception so it could be completely wrong but I’m hopeful!🤞
Do you use opks or track bbt?

Update to my last post: I took another test this morning and BFN!!!! Can't believe that faint line played tricks on me! Gutted 😪

• Sad

Update to my last post: I took another test this morning and BFN!!!! Can't believe that faint line played tricks on me! Gutted 😪
I didn’t want to say just incase yours was actually a BFP I didn’t want to worry you but I’ve had that little faint line at the bottom before and got AF the same day 🥺

• Heart

Noo as this is my first cycle I didn’t want to become obsessive at the first hurdle but I deffo will if it starts taking a while to conceive!
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear🥺

Reactions: 2
I didn’t want to say just incase yours was actually a BFP I didn’t want to worry you but I’ve had that little faint line at the bottom before and got AF the same day 🥺
I took opks and they were strong positives and today my opk is negative so I'm guessing I'm ovulating today. On cycle day 24... last cycle it was day 15 and the cycle before was 23. Does it sound like pcos?
Noo as this is my first cycle I didn’t want to become obsessive at the first hurdle but I deffo will if it starts taking a while to conceive!
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear🥺
It's okay really, I'm becoming a bit used to the disappointment. Just gotta keep trying. And best of luck to you too :) apps can't really predict your fertile window or ovulation so keep an eye on your CM too x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I hope you’re ok. I know a lot of people really like the E@H tests, I use the ovulation tests & the Premom app but personally I’m not a fan of the pregnancy tests. It definitely looks like a bad batch and the reviews on Amazon are rife for them giving false positives.

Sending lots of ❤ your way xxx

Hi all, I started a new job and had a few months off tracking/trying , CD1 and going to start trying again this month! I feel a lot more at peace with TTC atm so hoping not to go back to square 1 lol

P.S - Congrats to all the positives so far!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.