Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
So you know the did I ovulate scenario going on? Thought I’d check my BBT today as last week a day or 2 after my “peak” it was still reading low. Anyway… 36.79! Surely that’s a good sign right?!

I’m so frustrated because I thought I was getting my first proper period post MC and going off the pill yesterday but the bleeding just stopped overnight and there’s nothing - no spotting or pink discharge or anything.

I’m getting cramps and have major PMS so I assume it’s coming but gah I wanted to believe I had a regular cycle again.

roseP21

Hey! So natural cycles (using it for the past year to track and learn) predicted I would ovulate on Sunday. DTD Friday and Saturday but now it looks like natural cycles thinks I ovulated on Friday. So disappointed!! We DTD on ovulation day in the morning but I guess it’s unlikely we will catch this month now? X

CNK

It's having sex every other day and then every day around ovulation and then every other day again. 😳
Thanks, we pretty much DTD every second day anyway, except when AF is around, and then I make sure to sneak another one in on ovulation day so was wondering was I missing something, despite all that still not pregnant lol

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
AF is 2 days late. I’m usually super regular. I tested last night, BFN! Today I’m feeling super bloated, which isn’t a normal period system for me so maybe I’m clutching at straws!
I had my booster jab just before Christmas, and the first two messed with my cycle so thinking the booster might have had the same effect. I had AZ for the first two, but a Pfizer booster, I’m not sure if they have different effects?

Spencerskates

VIP Member
What's your BMI as you've said you're closer to under than overweight? I think ideally for conception it's between 20-25. I seem to remember the Flo app I think giving daily diet advice for conception if that helps?
I think it’s dead on 20 now, but between the ages of 18-25ish it was around 17.

Vivian124

VIP Member
It looks like you’re testing in the evening? Have you tried testing your first morning wee? Also, do you tend to keep quite hydrated? That can skew the reading too as it can dilute your urine too much. I like to drink 3-5 litres of water a day but cut right back for testing. That might help.
It tells you test between 10am and 8pm twice a day and to NOT test with first wee.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Anyone track bbt and have low temps? All cycle it’s been around the 35.85 mark, dropped down to 35.39 for one day and now I’ve ovulated it’s at 35.97 :/ I’ve read online that it might mean I have a problem with my thyroid?
That is true, and I know an under active thyroid doesn’t help with fertility 😓 try to get a test via your GP but you can buy a home test online to check your thyroid if you want it done quick x

*sorry just to add as bit of advice if you wasn’t doing it already, always take your temp in the morning when you wake up with your body at rest.

Last edited:

Lola UK

VIP Member
Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx
Welcome to the thread, so sorry to hear about Henry 🤍

my ovulation pains have been bad this month, feel like have backache and dull aches and pains. I never used to have ovulation pains before? Don’t want to blame the vaccine but I am 🙈 feel frustrated I can’t try again until autumn/winter. I just want to grab every opportunity, which is impossible without a penis 🤣

Clickbait

VIP Member
this happened me. The first day you use a clearblue it’s always a low fertility marker. I’d go with your Premom strip.

thank you so much. Todays been a rollercoaster. I only tested cus I legit thought my period was coming & was in a right mood over it so just thought il get it out of the way! 🙈

Trying hard not to get my hopes up and il test again in the morning.

Also I’m so sorry I should’ve put a trigger warning on my post but I didn’t know how to ☹
Thank you so much for responding and congratulations to you x

Pumpkin Spice

Unfortunately OH has been told he has less than 1% healthy sperm. We are devastated. We don’t have any other details other than that at the moment but he will have an ultrasound to rule out blockage.
My period also came today. It felt like a big ‘fuck you’!
So sorry 😞 sending ❤❤❤

Vivian124

VIP Member
Both these taken today, the purple one is static taken at 6pm, the pink one just taken now just out of interest to see would it be static face and it wasn't🙄 which is right which is wrong!?!?
Both are bloody expensive!!!
I had been getting empty circle on the pink one the last few days, got flashy face at 2pm on purple today and then static face at 6pm on purple., obv i was delighted so just out of interest i did another pink and as you can see it's back to empty circle. How annoying and confusing!

Attachments

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Definitely! The Natural Cycles app would say that's a 'very high fertility' day 🙂

Are many of you also in the TWW? Hope you're all doing okay.
I’m two days DPO according to Premom. Both it & clearblue OPK synced this month. We DTD leading up to ovulation just not on the actual day itself as we have visitors. Hoping it’s enough 🤞🏻

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Unfortunately OH has been told he has less than 1% healthy sperm. We are devastated. We don’t have any other details other than that at the moment but he will have an ultrasound to rule out blockage.
really sorry to hear that 💕

Vivian124

VIP Member
Yeah the pink one doesn't have the flashy face option it's either ovulating or not. But I'm baffled how i can be peak ovulation on one test and not on another 🙄

Ljb1984

Has anyone ever had positive OPKs for a few days managed to get a peak (easy at home) and solid smiley on CB, now 5dpo decided to just pee on a stick to see if my LH levels had gone right dow, and have a blazing positive Opk probably the darkest I have ever had read 3.07 on premom. This is a first for me after ten years on and off trying. My body is effed. xx

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
Yup, 2DPO (had 5 minutes of cramps and change in CM). I've had two previous pregnancies - one a miscarriage and the other my daughter. Completely forgot (pushed to the back of my mind) how tough this TWW is. I'm going to do everything I can to only test once AF is a day or two late, simply because I don't have the funds for all the tests I'd love to pee on 🥴

Looking out for dry stinging eyes and mouth ulcers at around 8DPO as these are weird symptoms I've had with both pregnancies
Fingers crossed for you! It’s so funny how everyone is different with symptoms. With my son I had hiccups every single day of the pregnancy from 5 weeks but my symptoms didn’t really kick off until then. I do remember having some cramping around 8/9dpo last time though.

cecedoon

Hi Guys,

Long time Lurker here who’s finally feeling brave enough to share my journey.

TRIGGER WARNING. MC AND BABY LOSS (I don’t know how to add one of the drop down boxes, Sorry!)

Ive been with my partner for 13 years and we never really were 100% set on having children until we fell pregnant in December 2019. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage in January 2020 and we were heartbroken but realised we wanted nothing more than a family

Roll on August 2020 we fall pregnant with our Rainbow baby after 1 month TTC. After a difficult pregnancy, I had an emergency section at 33 weeks and sadly my beautiful baby boy Henry passed away at 5 days old in March.

We’re now on Cycle 3 of TTC and I cannot even begin to describe the different emotions I’m feeling. I’ve seen the support and love you guys give each other and im hoping I can be apart of this too.

Love to you all xxx
Youre very welcome and sending you lots of love and hugs xx

so
Sorry it wasn’t better news ❤

Last edited: