TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like my LH is slowly rising which means my cycle might be back to its normal routine after our loss. 🥺 Currently CD 11 and usually ovulate around CD14. Didn't get any sign of a rise until CD22 last cycle. So I'm hoping this is a positive sign.

Hope you're all doing ok❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The ‘anniversary’ of my miscarriage is this week and I’m finding it really tough. It will be 3 years since it happened and I can’t help but think about the fact I’d have a toddler running around. Still no bump or baby though.
I hope all of you lovely ladies are still holding strong ❤
If it's been 3 years, you don't say how old you are, but have you thought of asking for proper TTC help? I've personally chosen against it, despite my age (I'm also a needle wuss) would IVF or something give you hope or something to focus on? Or are you just going to try a cup full of preseed like the rest of us? 😂 😂 😂

It looks like my LH is slowly rising which means my cycle might be back to its normal routine after our loss. 🥺 Currently CD 11 and usually ovulate around CD14. Didn't get any sign of a rise until CD22 last cycle. So I'm hoping this is a positive sign.

Hope you're all doing ok❤
I hope so ❤

Reactions: 1
If it's been 3 years, you don't say how old you are, but have you thought of asking for proper TTC help? I've personally chosen against it, despite my age (I'm also a needle wuss) would IVF or something give you hope or something to focus on? Or are you just going to try a cup full of preseed like the rest of us? 😂 😂 😂

I hope so ❤
I’m in my 20’s so thankfully time should be on my side. I have had doc appointment in recent months as my period was really out of whack but they couldn’t find any reason why.
admittedly I am overweight so my local sub-fertility department at hospital won’t see me until I lose weight (which I am - it’s just taking forever 👎🏼)
Ironically all of the weight I’ve gained has been since the MC, 2019 I really went down a dark hole about it all, I don’t want to drag the thread down as overall I am doing so much better now but weeks like this still affect me.

but yep, pre-seed is on route from Amazon along with a cup due to arrive on Thursday… don’t think they’ll get much use that day though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I woke up this morning and took my temp as I do every day, then after I recorded it my app put me back to 12dpo rather than 14dpo. I know that makes sense as that’s what the other apps were saying but it means rather than being past the date of AF (13dpo) I now have to wait until tomorrow night before I feel even slightly safe 😩😩 it’s just filled me with worry and now even in the past hour I’ve been awake I’m just worried about every twinge being AF cramps.

It also means I tested positive at 9dpo which I suppose calms the other worries I have been having which is that my tests look too light for the dpo I am.

I tested again this morning and the lines are definitely getting darker every day which I’m taking as a good thing, plus the fact I’ve still had no spotting, but I just want to get to Friday already please (14dpo) 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Sorry for the ramble, I know I should be happy but I’m just so worried about it all going wrong now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just feeling so down today.

I’ve been crying on and off and feel like I can’t stop. I should be 20 weeks today and it should be so happy and exciting to be halfway and it’s just tit. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, I just need to say it to someone. I just can’t fathom how life can be so cruel. I know I’m never going to forget it, but I need someone to tell me the pain won’t last forever and there will be a day where my heart won’t hurt quite so bad 😞💔
Bit behind on this thread but I just wanted to say I’m so sorry, sending you all the love and hugs ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m in my 20’s so thankfully time should be on my side. I have had doc appointment in recent months as my period was really out of whack but they couldn’t find any reason why.
admittedly I am overweight so my local sub-fertility department at hospital won’t see me until I lose weight (which I am - it’s just taking forever 👎🏼)
Ironically all of the weight I’ve gained has been since the MC, 2019 I really went down a dark hole about it all, I don’t want to drag the thread down as overall I am doing so much better now but weeks like this still affect me.

but yep, pre-seed is on route from Amazon along with a cup due to arrive on Thursday… don’t think they’ll get much use that day though
The cup has changed my life ... even though I've only used it once so far... No more ickiness. Yay! 😂

I woke up this morning and took my temp as I do every day, then after I recorded it my app put me back to 12dpo rather than 14dpo. I know that makes sense as that’s what the other apps were saying but it means rather than being past the date of AF (13dpo) I now have to wait until tomorrow night before I feel even slightly safe 😩😩 it’s just filled me with worry and now even in the past hour I’ve been awake I’m just worried about every twinge being AF cramps.

It also means I tested positive at 9dpo which I suppose calms the other worries I have been having which is that my tests look too light for the dpo I am.

I tested again this morning and the lines are definitely getting darker every day which I’m taking as a good thing, plus the fact I’ve still had no spotting, but I just want to get to Friday already please (14dpo) 🤞🏻🙏🏻

Sorry for the ramble, I know I should be happy but I’m just so worried about it all going wrong now 😭
Easier said than done, but try not to worry or put any added stress on yourself. I've not tried BBT so not 100% sure how it works everything out, but just remember that although we have OPKs and other ways of measuring when ovulation happens it still could happen +/- a day or so.

It's amazing you found out at 9dpo though and I'd take that as a good sign. I didn't get a positive until 13dpo and I was worried it showed so late. Unfortunately my suspicions were correct.

Keep those positive thoughts!! You got this. If it helps, keep testing for darker lines, but remember it takes something like 48 hrs for hcg to rise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Easier said than done, but try not to worry or put any added stress on yourself. I've not tried BBT so not 100% sure how it works everything out, but just remember that although we have OPKs and other ways of measuring when ovulation happens it still could happen +/- a day or so.

It's amazing you found out at 9dpo though and I'd take that as a good sign. I didn't get a positive until 13dpo and I was worried it showed so late. Unfortunately my suspicions were correct.

Keep those positive thoughts!! You got this. If it helps, keep testing for darker lines, but remember it takes something like 48 hrs for hcg to rise.
Thank you, that’s helped and I have chilled out a bit now since this morning thankfully. My husband thinks I’m being a bit crazy with all the worrying but he hasn’t read up so much and isn’t so aware of how often things don’t work out.

I know I need to be calmer. I keep saying to myself that right now I am pregnant and if I’m not going to stay pregnant then there is nothing I can do to change that no matter what dpo I am, but it’s just so hard 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you, that’s helped and I have chilled out a bit now since this morning thankfully. My husband thinks I’m being a bit crazy with all the worrying but he hasn’t read up so much and isn’t so aware of how often things don’t work out.

I know I need to be calmer. I keep saying to myself that right now I am pregnant and if I’m not going to stay pregnant then there is nothing I can do to change that no matter what dpo I am, but it’s just so hard 🥺
Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you 🤞🏼🤍 It’s only natural to worry when it’s what you’ve longed for so much and spent however long working hard for it! You’ve got this and I’ve got everything crossed for you xx

• Heart
Hey ladies, so I’ve taken 2 FRER and one CB ‘6 days early’ in the last 24 hours (I’m 12dpo) and all 3 are showing faint lines. What are the odds they’re all indent/evap lines? 😬 I’m only testing early as I’m meeting a friend I haven’t seen in a year at the weekend and wanted to double check should I have a drink or not! Now I’m second guessing one minute, and super hopeful the next! I’d post pics but I don’t know how to do the spoiler warning.

Hey ladies, so I’ve taken 2 FRER and one CB ‘6 days early’ in the last 24 hours (I’m 12dpo) and all 3 are showing faint lines. What are the odds they’re all indent/evap lines? 😬 I’m only testing early as I’m meeting a friend I haven’t seen in a year at the weekend and wanted to double check should I have a drink or not! Now I’m second guessing one minute, and super hopeful the next! I’d post pics but I don’t know how to do the spoiler warning.
What times were the tests taken at? All taken from the same urine, or different? It’s difficult to say about indents/evaps without seeing the tests, to see the colouring etc.

When you make a post there’s 3 dots with a little half an arrow, click down on that and select spoiler x

Probably don’t have that drink 😉 congrats!

Of course you're going to worry! The internet can be a lovely space (i.e. this thread!), but I found being able to google anything and everything put me in a bit of black hole. Everythning I've read is definitely going to weigh on my mind if I do get pregnant again.

Right now, you're definitely pregnant. 😁I think husbands are there to think you're crazy whether you're pregnant or not haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What times were the tests taken at? All taken from the same urine, or different? It’s difficult to say about indents/evaps without seeing the tests, to see the colouring etc.

When you make a post there’s 3 dots with a little half an arrow, click down on that and select spoiler x
Thank you, all taken with different urine. One yesterday morning, one this morning and the CB mid-morning today.

Tried the spoiler there but the images still show regardless.

Anyone else get horrible insomnia before AF is due? I used to always be like ooh this is like pregnancy insomnia again but then obviously always got my period right after and asked my acupuncturist and she said its because of the rise in body temperature. So had this last night, does that mean I'm out this month?
I'm 10 dpo, I have one test at home but kinda dont want to subject myself to getting a negative yet again

Anyone else get horrible insomnia before AF is due? I used to always be like ooh this is like pregnancy insomnia again but then obviously always got my period right after and asked my acupuncturist and she said its because of the rise in body temperature. So had this last night, does that mean I'm out this month?
I'm 10 dpo, I have one test at home but kinda dont want to subject myself to getting a negative yet again
I have the opposite I sleep so well but have vivid dreams! Amazing how women are all so different isn’t it 🙈

I would try and avoid testing until AF is late or at least give it another few days if you can. But if it makes you feel better to test, go for it! You aren’t out until AF shows up though 🤞🏼🤍 xx

just realised I’m CEO of not taking my own advice having tested at 6dpo yesterday 🤣🤣

• Haha

I have the opposite I sleep so well but have vivid dreams! Amazing how women are all so different isn’t it 🙈

I would try and avoid testing until AF is late or at least give it another few days if you can. But if it makes you feel better to test, go for it! You aren’t out until AF shows up though 🤞🏼🤍 xx

just realised I’m CEO of not taking my own advice having tested at 6dpo yesterday 🤣🤣
Thanks, I'll hold out til the weekend anyway
Just havin a little cry here cos my sis in law rang there to say she is pregnant, delighted for her but just want it to be me as well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been temping through my cycles and I agree with your acupuncturist because I would get this before my period. My temp would gradually climb through the luteal phase, then peak 2 days before AF, then it would drop over the next 2 days as AF started and I would sleep better. Don’t think it means you’re out! 🤞🏻

Dude, if that digital test thing yells pregnant at you, you're knocked up my friend 😁😁😁

I was sooooo wondering about those spoilers! First time I've seen them. Is it wrong /none woke/ old fashioned of me to just slap down my thoughts without a spoiler? 🤔

OK, so what's the difference between a spoiler and an inline spoiler? OMG, they didn't even have mobile phones in my day, you know!! 👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻OMG, I'm so old I can't even find the old lady emoji 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Dude, if that digital test thing yells pregnant at you, you're knocked up my friend 😁😁😁

I was sooooo wondering about those spoilers! First time I've seen them. Is it wrong /none woke/ old fashioned of me to just slap down my thoughts without a spoiler? 🤔

OK, so what's the difference between a spoiler and an inline spoiler? OMG, they didn't even have mobile phones in my day, you know!! 👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻OMG, I'm so old I can't even find the old lady emoji 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
An inline spoiler looks like this where you have to click on it to uncover

The other spoiler is like this which people tend to use if they have positive news or particularly sad news or anything that may trigger someone on here so they can choose to look or not

No rules particularly, just whatever you want!

I’m not symptom spotting this month. Because there’s no symptoms to spot 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

personally I come to this thread semi-prepared that I might read something upsetting as unfortunately that’s the way it goes sometimes when TTC. And even other people’s good news sometimes selfishly upsets me. I don’t expect any of you guys to use a spoiler, I just prefer to just incase somebody else isn’t ready to read about what I’m saying yet.

so I’d say you don’t need to use a spoiler if you don’t want to/can’t figure it out but it’s definitely a great feature for those who do want to use it.

times I personally would use a spoiler on this thread is:
Taking about pregnancy loss
Talking about extremely low mood/depression
Attaching an image of a positive test

purely when I would personally use them - nobody has any obligation to use it though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.