TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not in the TTC game at the moment, but my period turned up a couple of days ago, after a 30 day cycle, and it’s very light? I think this happened last cycle or the one before and I told myself it might be implantation bleeding because I never used to get spotting. But it was not implantation bleeding. I guess I have weird light periods sometimes now?

I’m now sad not because there is no pregnancy but because I’m going on holiday next month and I think I will have my period when I’m away and I’d rather just have the sun, sand, sea and etc tbh. Ah well. I’d moan if I didn’t have a regular cycle and I moan when I do. There is no pleasing me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this thread but I have been ttc for 18 months and have had no luck. I have endo so was expecting it to take a little longer but maybe naively thought I would be fine as I am in my 20s.
I have been referred by my doctor for tests but was wondering if anyone has had any experience of ivf/fertility tests etc, I don’t know what to expect and don’t have anyone close to me who has been through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread but I have been ttc for 18 months and have had no luck. I have endo so was expecting it to take a little longer but maybe naively thought I would be fine as I am in my 20s.
I have been referred by my doctor for tests but was wondering if anyone has had any experience of ivf/fertility tests etc, I don’t know what to expect and don’t have anyone close to me who has been through this.
the first thing I got was a blood test on day 21 of my cycle, and my partner got referred for a semen analysis. it’s a process we haven’t long started so I’m not sure what comes next unfortunately!

Reactions: 1
My experience was blood tests to check for ovulation and other things (this is where my underactive thyroid was picked up) which were requested by the GP. My husband also went for semen analysis. I was then referred to the hospital fertility centre where I had internal scans, a hysteroscopy and a HyCoSy. After all of this was completed which took about 10 months due to wait lists for the tests, I was approved for IVF.

Everyone's experience will be different and I don't have endo so you could be taken down a different route, but these are the fairly standard tests that will provide more info on what could be happening. In my case, even after all the tests, there is still no clear reason for why we were struggling to conceive, it was just put down to 'unexplained infertility'. Even though some of the tests can be uncomfortable, it's best to know what's happening with your body so you can rule things out or find solutions. I hope it all goes well for you!

Had myself convinced I was getting a bfp this month absolutely convinced. Getting AF broke my heart. So hard not to get obsessed with every single symptom and twinge in the 2ww. Out for a 2024 rainbow 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
of the two week wait, the 4 days prior to AF is awful.
I obsess over every symptom - is it implantation bleeding? Is it just premenstrual bloating? Is it pregnancy discharge? Am I just tired AF cuz I’m tired AF?
Ugh.

out of interest, is implantation spotting a myth? Or actually real?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I obsess over every symptom - is it implantation bleeding? Is it just premenstrual bloating? Is it pregnancy discharge? Am I just tired AF cuz I’m tired AF?
Ugh.

i had it both times i got positive tests

Ugh.

I didn’t have bleeding but I suddenly could smell things from miles away

Reactions: 3
Ugh.

I think it’s actually more uncommon then people think !

I’ve been pregnant twice, first was a MC, and I never got implantation bleeding or spotting either time

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just baffled at how easy it seems to be for literally everyone else in the whole world to get pregnant? 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s always the ‘we weren’t even trying’ that gets me 😭

I’d stayed off Tiktok and IG for ages but someone I used to follow that had a baby at the same time as me announced they’ve been pregnant since February but weren’t really trying yet.. going to delete apps again. They do me more harm than good.

I really hoped we’d have an easier time for our second after it taking 10 years for our first but we’re already at 8 or so cycles of not trying but not preventing and since then I’ve tracked ovulation with opks since January? But we’ve not even a had a whiff of a possible pregnancy, my periods always have been bang on time according to opks 😭

My MiL was round the other day and saying if we could have a girl next time what we should call her. Yes because it’s really that easy for me to pregnant and then also pick the gender 🫠

I know I’m extremely blessed to have 1 but it just hurts how much we’ve never been able to plan things and have been left with such little time to try for a 2nd. Some people can just decide to have a baby and bam.

I’m 7dpo today and it feels so cruel that for the last 3 days I’ve had the worst cramps. I know realistically that it is too early to be anything. I feel so upset that my body is teasing me like that. And I still have another week until I find out I’m not pregnant again. 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Recently came off birth control after being on it for years. I had withdrawal bleeding when I came off the pill. But then two weeks later had what I presume was a real period.

So would have been due to get my period again at t. I had awful cramps, bloating and fatigue and back pain, so tested the day before I was due my period (it was negative)

The day my period was due I began bleeding, however it lasted for just two days and was so light (normally a heavy flow for 5/6 days) .

Am I being too optimistic in thinking it could be implantation bleeding? Would the pregnancy test have showed up as positive at 11 days DPO? And realistically is the short length of period just my cycle still trying to regulate again

Got my period today, so I’m officially CD1. My last cycle was bang on 28 days which is strange for me, my cycles are usually shorter at 25-26 days 🤔 but I’ve been taking pregnacare conception vitamins which contain inositol, and I believe that regulates your cycles?

• Heart
I was in the office today and not one but two different women I work with told me I should have a second baby, both in the context of giving my 2 year old someone to play with. It’s hard enough hearing that when you’re trying and stressed, but especially after miscarrying. Both meant it kindly but it’s so hard to hear.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Got my period today, so I’m officially CD1. My last cycle was bang on 28 days which is strange for me, my cycles are usually shorter at 25-26 days 🤔 but I’ve been taking pregnacare conception vitamins which contain inositol, and I believe that regulates your cycles?
My first cycle when I started with inositol got shorter (23days instead of the usual 26-29). Next cycle I got a BFP. Hopefully it works the same for you. 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was in the office today and not one but two different women I work with told me I should have a second baby, both in the context of giving my 2 year old someone to play with. It’s hard enough hearing that when you’re trying and stressed, but especially after miscarrying. Both meant it kindly but it’s so hard to hear.
Urrrrrgh. I’m so sorry ❤

• Heart
No, I’m sorry natural cycles, but this has actually made me feel much worse 🥲 average 3 cycles 😭 I wish

IMG_0165.jpeg