TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 days till AF and I want to eat everything. It’s not even lunchtime and I’ve had a pack of spring rolls after breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Forgive me for being stupid.. I finished my night shift this morning, came home and took a test as I’m 12dpo, but first cycle since the chemical. The test after a minute looked like it would be negative so I threw it in the bin and went to bed, I got up this evening, had a wee and felt the need to check the test and it looked like this. I know it had been about 10 hours since I took it and it shouldn’t be read, but I can’t help but think it looks more than an evap line?? I’m obviously going to take another in the morning with FMU.
IMG_7539.jpeg

Forgive me for being stupid.. I finished my night shift this morning, came home and took a test as I’m 12dpo, but first cycle since the chemical. The test after a minute looked like it would be negative so I threw it in the bin and went to bed, I got up this evening, had a wee and felt the need to check the test and it looked like this. I know it had been about 10 hours since I took it and it shouldn’t be read, but I can’t help but think it looks more than an evap line?? I’m obviously going to take another in the morning with FMU.
Looks like a line to me 🙈 I’d do another test now if I were you!! I saw one post from a nurse saying they’d count a line as a line even if it was way past the time limit…!
---
These are my positive tests from February..

IMG_3679.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve personally had false negatives after time but I must’ve taken hundreds of tests and it happened only twice, could even have been a chemical. I’d also test now and again first thing if I were you and I had the tests at home because you never know.

Took a test this morning with FMU with two different brands, both completely negative. Period is due tomorrow and have symptoms of it arriving so going to take the negatives I think. How strange!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else just felt like there have been sooo many pregnancy announcements lately? Don’t know if it’s just me that feels this way…I’m happy for people, but just sad it’s not my turn yet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else just felt like there have been sooo many pregnancy announcements lately? Don’t know if it’s just me that feels this way…I’m happy for people, but just sad it’s not my turn yet
100%! feel like there’s been a constant stream of them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes!!

I can’t even be happy for people any more I can’t lie 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m in my fertile week and according to clear blue ovulated 2 days ago. I had sex 4 times with the last being on the day I got a static smile. I’m exhausted. My little one has been waking in the night as she has a cough and I still powered through to DTD. I miss when sex was fun and I really miss long lazy mornings to do it. We get woken up at 6am daily. 😭

• Heart
Honestly, I have seen about 3 people announce births just this morning, its so upsetting :(

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey, I went to hospital yesterday and after a urine test it came back negative. Next month we’ll get back to trying but just wondered if anyone uses Flo? I can’t find anywhere to say I had a MC, just keeps telling me to take a test as I’m 13 days late for my period.

1st appt through for fertility clinic….in 6 weeks time…its on my bday. Maybe not how I’d choose to spend it, but hubby trying to convince me it’s some form of good luck sign. I’ll try anything at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey girlies. Me and my OH have been trying for over 2 years... no luck at all. Not even one positive test. This week though I've been feeling "off" I can't really explain it, just not myself. I've been getting period pains, so I expected my period to come. This month was the month I decided not to track my ovulation as it was stressing me out. I took a test on a whim last night and got this.... and then this morning... and then this afternoon.... I'm scared to get my hopes up but surely I can feel a bit optimistic right now?

IMG_7116.jpeg
IMG_7117.jpeg
IMG_7133.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg
IMG_7141.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey girlies. Me and my OH have been trying for over 2 years... no luck at all. Not even one positive test. This week though I've been feeling "off" I can't really explain it, just not myself. I've been getting period pains, so I expected my period to come. This month was the month I decided not to track my ovulation as it was stressing me out. I took a test on a whim last night and got this.... and then this morning... and then this afternoon.... I'm scared to get my hopes up but surely I can feel a bit optimistic right now?

Looks positive to me, do you have any other symptoms?

We got my partner’s sperm analysis results back from the GP today. Sperm count is 2.7 million 😔 feel so defeated now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had so much cramping this month, I think since 7 or 8dpo, I’m 10dpo today and last night was the worst for it, all through to this morning 😩
I wouldn’t mind if it actually meant anything but I’m not sure it does at all, I think my body is just an ass and does this to me every month around the same time 😭

is 12dpo the earliest likely to get a bfp? I dont know if I would test early.. thinking about it.. because since all of the cramping a tiny bit of me is curious and feeling impatient, wanting to know either way mostly so I can stop getting my hopes up over any tiny ‘symptom’ 🥲

is 12dpo the earliest likely to get a bfp? I dont know if I would test early.. thinking about it.. because since all of the cramping a tiny bit of me is curious and feeling impatient, wanting to know either way mostly so I can stop getting my hopes up over any tiny ‘symptom’ 🥲
I got really squinter faint BFPs 8dpo, 11 days was showing well. Assuming dates were correct.

For me early pregnancy felt identical to period pains… which is so anxiety inducing but apparently so common.

I’ve been using Premom to track pregnancy as I used it for the ovulation tests. I’ve said before but I realise more and more it’s absolute shite - dates are wrong, information is outdated or just incorrect. I’m angry I put so much faith in it when TTC (it said I didn’t peak the month I fell).
I think there’s value in the ovulation test tracker but only in conjunction with other apps/methods.
Please don’t rely on it for accuracy like I did.

Reactions: 3
I got really squinter faint BFPs 8dpo, 11 days was showing well. Assuming dates were correct.

For me early pregnancy felt identical to period pains… which is so anxiety inducing but apparently so common.

I’ve been using Premom to track pregnancy as I used it for the ovulation tests. I’ve said before but I realise more and more it’s absolute shite - dates are wrong, information is outdated or just incorrect. I’m angry I put so much faith in it when TTC (it said I didn’t peak the month I fell).
I think there’s value in the ovulation test tracker but only in conjunction with other apps/methods.
Please don’t rely on it for accuracy like I did.
I’ve been using Premom as well, and my opk had went from the darkest of dark to much fainter the next day so I’m assuming it’s not wrong on when I got my peak. But it can be 12-48 hours that you possibly ovulate after, so at most it would be a day wrong I think?

I’ve been using it since January and with scanning my ovulation tests so far it’s been very accurate at telling me when my period is due 🥲😭