Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I had a strange experience last year. My father had been an absolute bastard to my mother their entire married life, he was so horrible that he did not even visit her once in the care home in the 6 months before she died despite it only being ten minutes from home, but as soon as she'd gone he was of course filled with guilt and remorse for everything he'd done over 65 miserable years.

In the event he died suddenly 4 months later to which my only thought was that he'd be straight back there on my mum's case making her existence hell again like he'd done since the day she stupidly married him, however the night after he died Mum came to me, all smiles & wearing her nurses uniform (the job that kept her sane) and all she said was "Don't worry about him ruining my peace - THEY wouldn't let him in!" I had to laugh because theres him thinking he was going to get forgiven for being such a **** to her and me and in the event he didn't get past the Gatekeeper :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread. I have been able to ‘feel’ energies of house and objects since I was very young (that’s a whole lotta other stories) and it’s only since I’ve gotten older that I’ve experienced apparitions, mostly of which have been corner of your eye stuff and nothing full on, until June 2019. Background; My friend had hired a log cabin type place for the weekend, which was in Athelington, in depths of Suffolk to celebrate her birthday. There were 5 of us going, however I had come down unwell with a chest and ear infection the week before and decided not to stay for the weekend but to go for a day and head home later.
Anyway we had a great day, they had all been drinking (I was on medication so couldn’t) so I drove my friend to Eye (about 15mins away along a typical country road) to get fish and chips for dinner. After dinner they all had a few more drinks and jumped into the hot tub and as it was approaching twilight I felt it was an appropriate time to start my journey home as it was a least a 2 hour drive.
I am not bad at following a sat nav but hate not knowing a familiar road, but from my earlier journey to the fish and chip shop, I roughly knew what sort of roads I was going down. I put the sat nav on, connected my phone, had my favourite tunes blasting away and was actually enjoying the road and country views as the sun was going down, I was aware that a tight corner was approaching, which was quite overgrown on both sides of the narrow road and slowed down. Now this next bit is hard to describe as it literally happened so fast and lasted for mere seconds. As I came out of the bend, I saw in the middle of the road, straight in front of me, a large horse upon which sat a man wearing a military uniform and a large hat with a feather in it. I hit the horse and man, just as my brain told my feet to brake and I felt a wave of coldness pass through me, as my car passed through them and as it did, every single piece of electrical equipment in my car died, my lights, my music, sat nav etc, it all went off! I looked in my rear view mirror, there was nothing there!! You couldn’t miss a large horse and man directly in front of you, I know what I saw, I can still see them in my minds eye today, but they just vanished into thin air like smoke? I was now panicking and completely freaked out, nothing apart from the engine worked in the car, the sun was rapidly going down and I had just driven through a horse!!!!!!!!!!!
Not completely sure of where I was but faintly recognising the road from the earlier visit to get Fish and Chips, I carried on driving, completely freaked out and not wanting to stop in the middle of nowhere to see if I could get anything working on my car until I reached the outskirts of Eye and a few houses. I calmed myself down, switched off the engine and when I turned it back on everything in the car sprang back into life. I started to shake! What had just happened to me? Had it really happened? Why had the electrics failed? I knew something for sure and that was that I wanted to be as far away from there as possible.
To this day it still gives me chills to think of, I have tried looking up any battles in the local area and have found a picture of The Loyal Suffolk Hussars Yeomanary, the first one in the picture is quite similar to the man I saw on the horse.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

FlyingGirl4

I have a couple of different stories to tell

1. My grandmother had a severe stroke a few years ago and on the same night she’d had the stroke I remember waking up from a nap and looking at the time on my phone (6:21pm), then I went downstairs and remember vividly as I was cooking an ambulance passing with blue lights
 the next morning when I found out she’d had the stroke my grandfather said she’d had it around 6:20pm and that they had to wait a while for the ambulance as the only one available had come from somewhere where it would’ve had to pass my house. Something was definitely trying to tell me something was wrong.

2. After miscarrying my baby boy at 16 weeks earlier this year, I was having a real “down in the dumps” day when I walked into the spare room, I looked down and on the floor right in front of the memory box I found a single white baby mitten. We have a rose planted in the garden for him, last week I found out I’m pregnant again and the same day it flowered
 I like to think he’s around me somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Myself and my husband recently miscarried, we weren’t that far into the pregnancy but far enough to know we were expecting, we had a scan booked and sadly lost the baby, since then I have seen white feathers everyday and a feeling of calm washes over me, it’s hard to explain but it makes me feel like my baby is still near x

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Srvhyd

I’ve loved reading this thread, I haven’t posted on Tattle before I usually just read but I thought I would put my two pence in on this thread. I can’t say that I have had any paranormal experiences, none that I can remember anyway. However, I went to Durham Cathedral a few years ago with my friend , we used to go there occasionally as we both studied in Durham and were taking photos for our course, I was taking photos of the famous courtyard/hallway where part of Harry Potter was filmed and happened to capture this photo, I didn’t notice anything until I was looking back at the photos, I have circled in red, does anyone else see it? I will add that no one else was around as it was late evening and people usually visit in the day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Ok - I’ll be back tomorrow 😘
Sorry I’m late with this - had a slow day yesterday! :)

When I was in my early 20’s a friend and I decided to go to a psychic Fayre at a local Leisure centre. We wandered around the hall where there were numerous psychics offering various services, tarot, clairvoyant readings, angel cards and the like. I walked around a couple of times and found myself drawn to this woman. As I stood a bit nervously considering approaching her she asked me if I’d like a reading. I said yes and it so happened that she had a slot right then. I sat down and told her I would like a tarot reading. She actually practiced, tarot, clairvoyance and read angel cards but I could only afford the tarot reading so I settled down for that. She did a 6 month spread and I don’t recall much of that other than her saying she could see lots of books on a dinner table and surmised I was studying for something. I didn’t affirm or refute but she went on to say that I needn’t be anxious and would pass. At the time, I was indeed doing a post graduate diploma whilst working an office job and so my dining table at home was permanently littered in books as my permanent study place. Whilst I don’t remember a lot of the rest of the tarot reading I do remember being impressed. As it came to the end of the reading she suddenly said, “I know you only want a tarot reading but I have someone here who is very insistent on speaking with you”. I was a bit embarrassed to admit that I couldn’t afford anything other than the tarot reading to which she responded. “This message is important so lets not worry about payment”.

She went on to say that she had a female presence with her who she felt was from my mothers side and that it was her mother. She said that she was trying to tell the psychic her name but she couldn’t grasp the name as it seemed unusual but that she was being shown the letter “H”. My Nanan had passed many years before, shortly after I was born but she was Austrian and did indeed have an unusual name by non-Austrian standards. I won’t write it here as I don’t want to give too much about myself away.

I confirmed I understood what she was saying and that it made sense but said no more. She went on to say that my Nanan wanted to pass on a very special message, the psychic said she saw balloons and cake and asked if it was my mum’s birthday. It was. That very day!

I kind of expected that to be it but the psychic went on to say that my Nanan had a lot to say and she felt she had to pass on these messages. She explained that they may not mean very much to me but told me to hold them and they would become clear.

I had a pen and paper and proceeded to write down what I was told.

1. She talked about a precious ring that had gone missing and been found behind a cooker.
  2. She described a single white rose being laid on a coffin.
  3. She talked about a family member very close to my mum who had died in tragic circumstances. She wanted to say it was no ones fault and she knew the family had tried to do everything they could. The psychic then mentioned the family member by name (I will refer to her as “S”) and she said my Nanan said “S” was with her now and safe and happy.
  4. Finally she talked about an orange Lilly.

With the exception of number 3 none of the other things meant anything to me. In the case of number 3, my mums sister, my aunt, had died unexpectedly in very sad circumstances after a long battle with her mental health. My mum and aunties did everything they could to support her but I know they felt like they always should have done and there was that constant nagging doubt that it was never enough.

At the end of the reading I thanked the psychic and she got up and came around the table and gave me a big hug. She said I had a light around me that would always look after me. I asked her if she would be at the next psychic fayre as they were held fairly regularly in our town and she explained that it was purely by chance that she had ended up there that day due to someone pulling out at the last minute which seemed quite a lucky chance.

I left the hall, my friend was just starting her reading, and went outside to call my mum who lived in the North of England at the time. I told her where I was and that I had some things I wanted to see if she understood, below are what she told me.
  1. After my Nanan died, my mum and my aunties went to clear out Nanan and Gradad’s house as my Grandad was moving to a smaller place. Whilst they were tidying in the kitchen, they pulled out the cooker as this was going to the new house. On the floor behind it they found a ring my mum had bought for my Nanan. My mum had been looking for this very ring as my Grandad had said all of the children could take some of Nanan’s jewelry as a keep sake. My mum had particularly wanted the ring because she had bought it for her but hadn’t been able to find it until they cleared the house.
  2. When my Nanan died, one of her sons was in the Falklands Island and couldn’t get leave to attend the funeral. He arranged for a large bouquet of white roses to be sent to the funeral and my mum took a single rose from the bouquet and threw it on to the coffin once if was lowered into the grave

When I asked my mum about the lily she couldn’t explain it. She said that Lillies were my Nanan’s favorite flowers but always white lilies, not orange.
That afternoon I got home and went in to my kitchen and in the sink was a bouquet of flowers that the girl I lived with had been given as a good luck present. Right in the center of the bouquet was a lily which, to that point, had not bloomed.
As I walked into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks as right in the middle of the bouquet was the most beautiful orange lily!

• Heart
  • Wow

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Yday morning when I woke up I decided to lay in bed longer and picked up my phone, came on tattle and onto this thread - I never do that in mornings, I’m usually up and out of bed without even going on my phone and especially wouldn’t read the ghost story thread til evening time but for some reason yesterday morning was different.

I saw a few people commented on spiritual churches - I’ve never heard of these before and was interested so I googled my nearest one.Turns out there’s one just a few minutes walk away from where I live (moved here only about a month ago).

I rang up yesterday day to ask about any services they have on in the future and to my luck there was one yesterday evening and this evening just gone.

I attended a little nervous and immediately once the service got rolling the medium said he had to come to me - he gave a very detailed description of my grandmother who I recently lost and who I was extremely close to. He had a message for me from her which hit the nail on the head about the way I’ve been feeling recently. He said things about her nobody would have known. And described her personality to a T. He passed on a message I really needed to hear.

I think that was a nudge from her for me to find this place and to attend so she could tell me something. I believe spirit work in many small ways throughout our day to divert us to what’s right for us.

• Heart

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I know this thread is for ghost stories and I don’t wish to derail it, but does anyone else have any with experiencing feelings or energy in objects or buildings/houses? The earliest example I can think of for me was on holiday in Greece when I was younger l (9/10yrs old) I found a small grey pebble with really odd markings on, as if someone had drawn the outline of a small girl on it, but it wasn’t drawn on, it was part of the make up of the stone. I was really pleased with my find and popped it in my pocket and took it back to our holiday home. That night, I had the worst feeling, as if I was drowning, I actually woke up chocking, gasping for air and feeling that I was swallowing water, it was so loud, my mum who was in a bedroom across the hall came to check on me. I tried to explain it to my mum but she’s said as we had been to the beach I’d probably just had a bit of a nightmare. I didn’t think any more of it until the next night, the dreams were worse and I woke to a feeling that there was someone at the end of the bed! Even at a young age I knew that this ‘someone’ wasn’t a person and the feeling of utter evilness I felt will haunt me until my dying day 😱 I knew it was to do with the stone and that I had to return it to water. Too scared to call out to my parents and shaking with fear, I hid under my blanket reciting the Lord’s Prayer over and over until I must have fallen asleep as the next thing my mum was waking me up. I took the stone with me that day and threw it back in the sea whilst we were on a boat trip and the bad dreams, feeling of drowning and evil figure did not return that night or for the rest of the holiday. I have many more experiences since then, both good and bad, however I’ve shared too much today and stirred up memories I really didn’t want to. I hope you don’t think I’m weird or a crackpot and look forward to hearing some of your stories x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

1001 others

VIP Member
Mine isn't a big, exciting, ghostly story but it is worth sharing.

About a year ago, I lost one of my hearing aids. I just could not find it anywhere and I need two to function.

Rather than spend another fortune on a new one, or claim insurance (which would affect my no claims bonus), I asked my Audiologist if she had any secondhand ones I could buy (to be clear, this is the bit that sits behind the ear, not the bit that goes in the ear, which is made especially for you using a mould). As luck would have it, she did have one just like mine, although it was in a slightly different colour (a muted bronze as opposed to silver). No problem; nobody sees it and it was apparently just a few months old before its former owner passed. Plus, she gave it to me for a very good price.

Once my new ear mould had been made and I took ownership of my replacement hearing aid and started wearing the two, I started smelling the most beautiful flowers at odd times ... in the supermarket, in my car, while walking my dogs ... always the same beautiful scent, and only when I wear this hearing aid (sometimes, I won't wear them just to give my ears a bit of a rest, and during those times I never, ever smell the beautiful flowers).

Because of the Privacy Act my Audiologist isn't allowed to tell me who it belonged to, but when I told her my story her face lit up and she did confirm it belonged to an elderly woman who loved to garden.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

JimmyJams

Strange but true....so I was 10/11 weeks pregnant, this was my second pregnancy and I had unfortunately miscarried the first. Because of that miscarriage I was due to have an ultrasound on the following Monday. I came home from work on the Friday before and was quietly sitting reading when I felt something that I can only describe as a sigh, a big sigh but it was not me sighing, it was an internal sigh and it went through my body and left. I thought it was really odd and worried about the baby but nothing untoward happened until I went for the scan and the doctor told me the baby had died. I wondered about it for years until I watched a YouTube video about a woman who had a near death experience and her description of when she left her body was so similar to what I had experienced I am convinced that that was the soul leaving my body. I did go on to have a successful pregnancy and have a beautiful son now. I have never heard of anyone else having this experience so if you have please tell me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
This isn’t a ghost story, it’s just weird and I can’t explain it.

Okay, so for as long as I can remember I’ve had the same dream at least four times a year, for at least 12 years. The dream involves hitler.

So I have a medical device in my body (this is relevant) .

In this dream I am in a room surrounded by nazis and a doctor, he’s a short man with round glasses . They are talking and say “we can’t start til he is here, he will want to see this” . In the pit of my stomach I know who he is (hitler) . I’m on my side and the doctor uses what can only be described as a corkscrew, and starts twisting it into my lower spine (where in real life my device is). I can feel the pain but can’t scream. Just as I’m about to pass out the door opens and everyone stands to attention. I then wake up.

As I said I’ve had this dream for years. I can’t watch anything to do with hitler or nazis etc. I went to the Anne frank museum and didn’t realise there was an Auschwitz section, I froze and couldn’t move, I felt sick and was shaking, my then boyfriend (now fiancĂ©) had to take me by the hand and get me out of there. Once I was outside I was back to normal.

As I said I’ve had this dream for years and years until I went to Berlin. I went to Berlin in 2016 and haven’t had the dream since.

Sorry it’s so long but I can’t explain it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Not a ghost story but something spiritual...

My grandparent who I was extremely close to passed away last week. I was with her until the end.

I’ve been extremely upset every day and last night I had a dream that was as vivid as anything.

I dreamt I was back in the same situation as when she passed, the curtains around the bed were closed and I walked away after saying goodbye, very upset. I was then called back (in the dream it felt like a few days) by someone saying ‘your nana’s back..she’s asked us to open up the curtains’ and in shock I walked back over to where the bed was, hospital curtains drawn open and she was sat up in the chair with the bed made, she was looking at me dead on as though she was waiting for me, she was smiling and waving in the exact way she used to wave - she had colour in her face again, her hair was done up and she had an energy around her of wellness, peace and happiness. In the dream i was in shock and asking her what’s going on as it felt like she was resurrected and it felt so real and she just told me her brother had helped her. Her tone was her exact way of being - ‘pick yourself up and carry on’.

When i woke up I got really emotional and felt like it was my nana letting me know she’s ok, she’s at peace and no longer suffering. She had two brothers who passed away before her - maybe one of them was helping her connect with me to let me know she was ok and to stop worrying.

The last thing I said to her when she passed was ‘see you in my dreams nana, I love you’ as I kissed her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Really enjoyed reading these, I love a good ghost story!

My own:

When I was about 13 my friends and I did a "seance" using a Ouija board in an abandoned part of our school (think "old wing that's not being used and you're not supposed to access").
It was all standard giggling tween BS until the board gave us 3 numbers, a name and "hello". I was 100% convinced that my friend who organised the whole thing was moving the arrow (what's that called?) to point at the letters and numbers.
It was fun, we had one whole beer between the 4 of us (the audacity :LOL:) so we were feeling grown up and cool, and we went home.

I was always one of those kids who shared with their mum, as my mum was very young when she had me so we had that kind of relationship. I told her the numbers and the name and she went extremely pale, sat down and after a long silence told me that she had two pregnancies before me, and that unfortunately neither of my baby siblings survived. The first one was a boy, who was born and died on the date the three numbers formed, whose name she had picked since she was a child...you guessed it, it was the name the Ouija board spelled out.

Since I didn't know anything about it, and my friends or their parents didn't know my mum before I started in that school (we even lived in a different neighbourhood when I was a child, in a major city, so there really was no crossover) I don't have an explanation for it.

• Wow

1001 others

VIP Member
I bought an old telephone from a weekend market a few months ago. I have a bit of a superstition about buying secondhand goods because of the stagnant energy, and I'm not really into ornaments, but for some reason I felt very drawn to this item. It's a beautiful sage green colour and I thought it would look nice on a small table I have sitting underneath a piece that has the same shades of green.

Every single morning around 3am, without fail, this phone - despite not being connected - rings! We don't have a house phone connected - we just have mobiles (which don't sound like this), and this phone isn't even connected. Yet it rings. It rings three times, then stops.

It doesn't feel malevolent, but obviously has some sort of energy attached to it. Our cats also seem intrigued by it - they'll often sit and stare at it, mesmerised.

• Wow
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
My aunts house was definitely haunted. It was terrifying to be in when she was alive. For some reason after she had passed the incidents just stopped.

The bathroom was the scariest room in the house. My dad always said to never lock the door in there. You always felt as someone was watching you and tbh that bathroom was the cure for constipation.

In one of the bedrooms you had to be careful because various people got held down in the same spot. My dad didn’t believe in it until he was held down and my dad is easily over 200lbs and over 6 foot.

My cousin woke up next to a little girl in the bed next to her. Same cousin was also pulled down the stairs by her feet.

The scariest thing that happened whilst I was there was when we were watching a horror film. The lights in the movie began to turn on and off. In the house all of the doors had a glass panel above them and when the lights in the movie began to flicker. The hall lights began to turn on and off. We ended up turning off the film and my aunt ended up going mad when we told her what happened as we didn’t know we weren’t allowed to watch horror films in her house as for some reason whatever is in the house thinks it’s being mocked

My aunt got punched in the back and pushed down the stairs by it and then held down in the same bedroom I was talking about later that day.

My aunt has been asked who is that dog that has been sitting outside of her house at night. My Aunt didn’t have a dog. My sister also seen a dog under the bed when she was staying over one night.

The kitchen was torn apart so many times by whatever it is that my aunt never bothered to get it renovated as it was a waste of money.
One time she came home and the entire cutlery drawer was torn off the hinges and the cutlery kept being found in different rooms of the house weeks after.

The house was blessed multiple times and each time it’d settle for a few weeks or months but then it’d just begin again. The priests who visited said there was more than one ghosts and that there was demonic energy in the house.

Lots of weird things happened there. Just ask if you want to know more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

petra23

I have just thought of another weird one actually.. My partner has a daughter from his previous relationship, she has just turned 5 years old and recently moved in with with us full time. A few weeks ago I took her up to bed and tucked her in, she won't sleep unless you read to her and hold her hand (something we are trying to work on, as cute as it is, it is a military operation to exit the room without waking her up:ROFLMAO:) . I stayed in with her until she fell asleep and then went back down and we watched some TV.
We both heard her get up but she does sometimes do this as she has dropped a teddy off the bottom of the bed etc. so we usually give it 10 mins before we go up and check. It was quiet for a little while and then we could hear her giggling and talking. My partner muted the volume on the TV and she was talking about her 'teddy blankie' which is literally a teddy with a blanket instead of a body, its her absolute favourite and we are not allowed to leave the house without it. He opened the front room door and she was sat at the top of the stairs with her teddy blankie on her lap. He asked her what she was talking about and she replied that her 'auntie had asked her which teddy was her favourite'
My partner shrugged it off and assumed it must have just been a dream, he put her back to bed but when we spoke about it later he did find it strange as her mum has no sisters and she hadn't seen my partners siblings in quite a while. However, my partner has a sister who sadly passed away when she was 16 from Sepsis, he always says that she would have loved his daughter, he and his sister were always quite close as they were only a year apart. I don't find it creepy or scary, if anything it's quite a sweet thought that she wanted to meet her niece but still very strange.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

judsmum

Chatty Member
My granddad was a funeral director, the same as his dad, granddad etc. He always wore a black pin stripe suit and called us all ‘cockbird’ as a term of endearment which I’d never heard anyone else say.

He died in 2003 and is intensely missed, anyway I digress!

When my son was about 5 we walked down to my mums which is about a mile away, as we walked down a street named ‘Cowpin Road’ my son started to giggle, pointing towards the closed front door of a terraced house and said ‘hiya cockbird’ whilst waving and smiling. I asked him who he was talking to but he never responded he just said ‘aww mummy that’s sad, that Mister is taking the lady to heaven’.

As we walked further on down the street I asked him who he had said ‘hiya cockbird’ to, he just told me he was saying hello to the man’. I asked him what the man was wearing and he said a posh black jacket and trousers.

The week after, in the local papers ‘births, deaths etc’ part there was an obituary for an old lady who had died on Cowpin Road on the exact day we had walked down there.

I am convinced that my son was having a conversation with his great granddad that morning and I really hope he was!

• Heart
  • Wow

1001 others

VIP Member
Our precious cat passed away on the weekend, just as we were waiting in the carpark for the after hours vet to arrive (he passed in the boot of our car). We are beyond devastated as he was very much our baby and had been with us since 2007! (We adopted him as a mature rescue).

I told my husband we'd have to leave our outside lights on so he could find his way back home; well, he certainly did, as on Monday (two days later), I awoke to feel him snuggling on my pillow beside my head (that warm, furry familiar feeling was very real), as he always did. I reached out to touch him, which made him (the feeling) disappear. Although I haven't felt him on my pillow again, I do catch sight of him out the corner of my eye constantly. We are continuing to lay down his plate at dinner time (with nothing on it), which we will keep doing for the next wee while.

I know our dogs can see / sense him, as they look towards spaces he liked to sit and lie, and one even wagged his tail at something that wasn't there (that I could see), today.

• Heart

LifeOfRiley

Totally not a ghost story but odd how things work out.

We have recently bought a 6 bed cottage, my Mum lives with me and my husband plus our three children so that's why its so big.... anyway.
We all chose bedrooms and migrated to those rooms quite easily but downstairs we were all drawn away from one room from the start. We have set up one room as a lounge, one as a play room, one as a office and the other is a kitchen and utility. But one room which is pretty big we named the 'nothing room'.

We have taken the gardener on from the previous owner who had sadly passed away and he said to me a few weeks back, ' how come you have the lounge in that room' pointing. I said oh we all just preferred that room. He smiled and said, what are you using this room for (pointing at nothing room). I said, 'We all can not decide what its for so for now its the 'nothing room'. He said, 'that is so strange. It was the previous owners favourite room and its where she had her hospital bed looking out the window. She died there'.

I don't think or feel anything but its strange how we were all drawn to other rooms. We have recently made it the playroom, I just feel like she would hate her favourite room being the 'nothing room' and I now feel so much more drawn to the room.

• Heart
  • Wow

Welsh1

When I was about 14, I was cleaning my bedroom and came across an old bible on top of my wardrobe that was open on a certain page. I didnt think anything of it, removed it and put it in the bin. I'm not religious. About a week later, I just had a weird feeling that someone was in my room with me at night, there seemed to be more of a breeze than normal and felt abnormally cold. One morning, I woke up and my nail varnishes were lined up at the foot of my bed, nail varnish remover and a lipstick were lined up beside it. I went downstairs and mentioned it to my mum who instantly went pale and she asked me if I'd removed the bible, not knowing why she asked me that, she went on to tell me that when I was 6, she'd heard me scream, she ran in to my room, I'd wet myself and I was stuck to the wall, it took her ages to get me off it as I was petrified, my uncle who was an RE teacher at the time visited my bedroom and felt he sensed something so told my mum that putting an open bible on top of my wardrobe would make sure I was safe. Nothing else happened until I'd removed the bible. All I know is that before moving in to the house when i was born in 1987, a couple had lived there, the woman was a victim of domestic abuse and ended up going to the mountain opposite my house and throwing herself off a bridge

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37