Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lasttime

It's a pub called the Old Swan in Warwickshire. I've dug out the Facebook post that mentioned the ghostly monks and apparently the same landlord experienced lights switching on by themselves in the middle of the night...!
Thank you, I might have to look into that a bit

Lauren_2195

I know this is superstitious spirit stuff but does anyone else have any experience of the 3 knocks? Basically not long ago my sister called me in a panic and scared saying she heard knocking thought it was the door but it wasn't heard the knock again and it came from a storage cupboard door she then heard it again when she was stood right near it. No one was in there and there's no explanation for those knocks. I wasn't there but I do believe it happened the way she was hysterical on the phone. So I googled it and I came across that hearing 3 knocks close together when no ones there and no explanation means that someone close to you is about to die very soon. Wasnt sure if this was a load of rubbish well I thought it was at the time. 10 days after those knocks our grandad died. I'm interested to know if anyone else has any experience of this or is it just super weird?
You answered your own question

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
This isnā€™t a ghost story, itā€™s just weird and I canā€™t explain it.

Okay, so for as long as I can remember Iā€™ve had the same dream at least four times a year, for at least 12 years. The dream involves hitler.

So I have a medical device in my body (this is relevant) .

In this dream I am in a room surrounded by nazis and a doctor, heā€™s a short man with round glasses . They are talking and say ā€œwe canā€™t start til he is here, he will want to see thisā€ . In the pit of my stomach I know who he is (hitler) . Iā€™m on my side and the doctor uses what can only be described as a corkscrew, and starts twisting it into my lower spine (where in real life my device is). I can feel the pain but canā€™t scream. Just as Iā€™m about to pass out the door opens and everyone stands to attention. I then wake up.

As I said Iā€™ve had this dream for years. I canā€™t watch anything to do with hitler or nazis etc. I went to the Anne frank museum and didnā€™t realise there was an Auschwitz section, I froze and couldnā€™t move, I felt sick and was shaking, my then boyfriend (now fiancĆ©) had to take me by the hand and get me out of there. Once I was outside I was back to normal.

As I said Iā€™ve had this dream for years and years until I went to Berlin. I went to Berlin in 2016 and havenā€™t had the dream since.

Sorry itā€™s so long but I canā€™t explain it!
Do you have a sacral nerve pacemaker?