True Ghost Stories #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread on mumsnet, women are meeting a man called Daniel on tinder, going to his house and then he disappears and these women are assaulted by spirits/ghosts. It’s bizarre

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone got the link to the nurse ghost stories thread? Iv looked through this thread and previous and can’t seem to find it. Thanks x

I used to have regular dreams about the hat man (though I never realised it was that) but I was being followed by him and I couldn't run away. It was like my legs were moving in slow motion. Had that dream all the time as a teenager.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to have regular dreams about the hat man (though I never realised it was that) but I was being followed by him and I couldn't run away. It was like my legs were moving in slow motion. Had that dream all the time as a teenager.
I’ve started having sleep paralysis in the last two weeks (after an attempted burglary) I can see him when I have sleep paralysis, he doesn’t talk or blink he just seems to edge closer to me slowly but if I’m upstairs alone going for a shower or bath I feel like he’s there watching. I’m in my 30s ans won’t be alone anywhere in this house it’s mad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have 3 ghost stories told to me by different people.
I’ll share the first story:

My grandfather told me this account of his over a decade ago, and it’s made me uneasy since.
he lived in a small village in a country in South Asia, around 50 years ago. He was a builder by trade.
the Only mode of transport he had was a bicycle, to take him to where he was working an hour away in another village. One summer evening, he was cycling on his way home through a cornfield where he saw a lone baby lamb, bleating in distress. My grandpa said he looked around, n couldn’t see anyone or any herd of goats for miles. Knowing that if he left the lamb alone it would b eaten by the wild dogs that roam the fields at night, he decided to take it home. (My grandma had a small farm with livestock). He took the lamb and wrapped it in cloth securing it to the back of his bicycle. As my grandpa was peddling home, he could feel the bike getting heavier n heavier and more difficult to peddle. He looked down to see if the tyre is flat but it wasn’t. As he turned to look at the back tyre he saw the lambs legs were stretching out far back from the direction they came. He said they were as long as a thick rope and they stretched winding through the path they travelled. At this point he absolutely freaked out, dropped the bike and legged it home. After having a very restless and distressing night he returned to the area in the morning with a few other villagers, only to find the bike and no sign of the lamb.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone here had sleep paralysis and seen the hat man?
I saw him in my previous house but I hadn’t even been to sleep yet.

I moved out a few weeks later as the whole house felt awful despite renovating it top to bottom. He was stood against my bedroom wall, there was no way it could have been a shadow as we were only surrounded by land and I was only relaxing early in the evening. The house felt depressing as soon as you stepped into it, you would feel watched in the kitchen and the stairs and landing gave off the feeling of dread.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard of the hat man (luckily). I’ll go back and read the other thread

Reactions: 1
I saw him in my previous house but I hadn’t even been to sleep yet.

I moved out a few weeks later as the whole house felt awful despite renovating it top to bottom. He was stood against my bedroom wall, there was no way it could have been a shadow as we were only surrounded by land and I was only relaxing early in the evening. The house felt depressing as soon as you stepped into it, you would feel watched in the kitchen and the stairs and landing gave off the feeling of dread.
My old house felt like that! Honestly thought I was going mad until others would mention it x

Reactions: 5
I worked as a nurse in a hospital. There was one nightshift I got moved to a different ward to cover. I went into a side room to do meds (patient was nearing end of life so slept most of the time). As I walked into the room I felt like I was being watched and I couldn’t wait to get out of the room it was an awful feeling. Another nurse from the ward saw me hurrying out and I told her what I’d felt. She said that side room was haunted. Patients had reported seeing a figure sitting in a chair in the corner of the room and a lot of staff would only go in in pairs. The light in the toilet would flicker and the buzzer would go off for no reason (both had been checked and weren’t faulty). The feeling I got wasn’t a nice feeling and I feel whatever energy was there didn’t want me in that room.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I worked as a nurse in a hospital. There was one nightshift I got moved to a different ward to cover. I went into a side room to do meds (patient was nearing end of life so slept most of the time). As I walked into the room I felt like I was being watched and I couldn’t wait to get out of the room it was an awful feeling. Another nurse from the ward saw me hurrying out and I told her what I’d felt. She said that side room was haunted. Patients had reported seeing a figure sitting in a chair in the corner of the room and a lot of staff would only go in in pairs. The light in the toilet would flicker and the buzzer would go off for no reason (both had been checked and weren’t faulty). The feeling I got wasn’t a nice feeling and I feel whatever energy was there didn’t want me in that room.
It's funny how that happens. When a bad feeling or energy overwhelms you. It's happened to me twice. The first time I mentioned at the beginning of this thread (I think) and the second was when i was moving house. I went into on property and as I walked into the hallway I was thinking ' nope, nope, nope' . Couldn't explain it. It was a very ordinary house and not in disrepair or anything. I just wanted out.

Reactions: 13