True Ghost Stories #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you don't mind me replying directly, but I've been wanting to have a reading for awhile but I'm not at all sure how to go about it – there seem to be so many scammers. Sorry if it's off-topic, but do you have any recommendations on how best to find someone trustworthy?

I'm certainly not looking for someone to solve all my problems, but I feel such a lack of clarity at the moment and my usual more practical ways of working through problems don't seem to be helping – there just always seems to be another obstacle!
So just go off your gut feeling really. Ask how long they have been practicing the real deal will say they have had it since a child but been part of some spiritual development for a certain amount of years. The really good ones charge £60+ where as I am just starting it out as a business charging £30. Some mediums do lives on Facebook which is where I found my circle leader. I hope that helps xx

Sorry and
I hope you don't mind me replying directly, but I've been wanting to have a reading for awhile but I'm not at all sure how to go about it – there seem to be so many scammers. Sorry if it's off-topic, but do you have any recommendations on how best to find someone trustworthy?

I'm certainly not looking for someone to solve all my problems, but I feel such a lack of clarity at the moment and my usual more practical ways of working through problems don't seem to be helping – there just always seems to be another obstacle!
Sorry and another point is to read their reviews xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been reading through this thread since Friday, I've skipped quite a few stories because I'd never sleep again 😳😅
I have nothing to add personally but my friend messaged me on saturday evening with a really strange incident! She was babysitting a little boy who she regularly looks after, at his house. She was sat in the kitchen with him at the table and he was on his ipad watching a kids TV programme. She said the particular episode was about a rocket and the characters in the programme started counting down for the rocket to blast off, so 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... She said as soon as the characters had said 1, the lid of her bottle flew off into the air and landed on the floor at the other end of the kitchen. It was an almost empty bottle of diet coke that she'd opened hours earlier and so was almost flat, the lid was completely screwed on too!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure this really counts as a ghost story but I found it pretty weird.

My one year old son has been sleeping in his own room since 6 months old, I have a baby monitor next to me on my bedside table. He’s not the best sleeper so it’s pretty common for me to be going into his room 2-3 times a night and watching him on the monitor in between. The whole time he’s been in his own room I’ve never had this feeling before so no idea what brought it on, but the other night I found myself laid in bed avoiding looking at the screen because I was scared I’d see something that shouldn’t be there.

Convinced myself to have a look and I saw what looked like an orb flying back and forth up and down the length of his cot for about 5 minutes. The weird thing is that even though I’d been scared of seeing something, I wasn’t scared at all once I’d actually seen it. And also weirdly, he actually slept through that night for only something like the third time in his life.
I have no idea what it was, maybe it was nothing and I’m just thinking too much into it but I don’t feel like it was anything sinister, I feel like whatever/whoever it was, was comforting my son.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

My one year old son has been sleeping in his own room since 6 months old, I have a baby monitor next to me on my bedside table. He’s not the best sleeper so it’s pretty common for me to be going into his room 2-3 times a night and watching him on the monitor in between. The whole time he’s been in his own room I’ve never had this feeling before so no idea what brought it on, but the other night I found myself laid in bed avoiding looking at the screen because I was scared I’d see something that shouldn’t be there.

Convinced myself to have a look and I saw what looked like an orb flying back and forth up and down the length of his cot for about 5 minutes. The weird thing is that even though I’d been scared of seeing something, I wasn’t scared at all once I’d actually seen it. And also weirdly, he actually slept through that night for only something like the third time in his life.
I have no idea what it was, maybe it was nothing and I’m just thinking too much into it but I don’t feel like it was anything sinister, I feel like whatever/whoever it was, was comforting my son.
I also always see orbs on my monitor, but only when she's crying, it's so odd

Reactions: 7

Family member come back to look after the baby perhaps? There's a lot of stories of grannies and great grannies etc being later identified by children as the person who used to come and soothe them at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So can anyone help me out here? I went to visit my nana’s grave a few days ago, anniversary of her death, I don’t go very often, I was sat by her grave, feeling down telling her about my life then I asked her to send me a sign, a few seconds later a squirrel was sat about a foot away from me, looking at me, wasn’t scared of me & was there for a few minutes, then it ran off, is this a sign?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So can anyone help me out here? I went to visit my nana’s grave a few days ago, anniversary of her death, I don’t go very often, I was sat by her grave, feeling down telling her about my life then I asked her to send me a sign, a few seconds later a squirrel was sat about a foot away from me, looking at me, wasn’t scared of me & was there for a few minutes, then it ran off, is this a sign?
I’d say yes x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, could be. In order to feel more confident about it, ask for something specific. Take a look at the Law of Attraction/Manifesting thread for tips.

Reactions: 4
Not exactly ghostly but I’m not sure where I’d ask!

Not even sure how I’d describe this, but does anyone have much experience of seeing repetition in numbers in their every day life?
Like for example when I check the time, or check phone/Fitbit battery percentage, or on a journey check the number of miles left etc.
the most common examples have been 2s, 4s and 10s being repeated (02:22 and 04:44 waking up during the night, 10% battery, looking at my phone and noticing the time being 10:10). Sounds daft but I’ve even noticed things such as when I'm eating coloured sweets like smarties or m&m’s, without looking in the packet I’ll take out two sweets and more than half the time I’ll take out two of the same colour.
I don’t even know if I’ve explained this properly without it sounding like the ramblings of a mad woman 😂 but has anyone else experienced similar?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Not even sure how I’d describe this, but does anyone have much experience of seeing repetition in numbers in their every day life?
Like for example when I check the time, or check phone/Fitbit battery percentage, or on a journey check the number of miles left etc.
the most common examples have been 2s, 4s and 10s being repeated (02:22 and 04:44 waking up during the night, 10% battery, looking at my phone and noticing the time being 10:10). Sounds daft but I’ve even noticed things such as when I'm eating coloured sweets like smarties or m&m’s, without looking in the packet I’ll take out two sweets and more than half the time I’ll take out two of the same colour.
I don’t even know if I’ve explained this properly without it sounding like the ramblings of a mad woman 😂 but has anyone else experienced similar?
I often wake up at the same time every night. Not always, but it's usually 3am (witching hour) and 6am. Exactly on the hour.

Reactions: 6

That is definitely a thing if you Google angel numbers it will give you more info

Reactions: 5
I often wake up at the same time every night. Not always, but it's usually 3am (witching hour) and 6am. Exactly on the hour.
My 7 month old has been up the last 2 nights at 3am on the dot. Been slinking and hiding in bed once I sort him out 😂😂

Reactions: 2
My 7 month old has been up the last 2 nights at 3am on the dot. Been slinking and hiding in bed once I sort him out 😂😂
I would find that creepy too :ROFLMAO: I hate waking up at that time, it just feels so eerie!

Reactions: 4
My partner and I live a very small distance from each other and we park our car round at his, as I'm on a main road. We share a dog and always get together to give him his last daily walk. He often teases the dog (who worships him) by hiding until the dog finds him. One night, a couple of years back, I was walking the dog round to his and saw 'him' walk up to our parked car and duck down behind it, to 'hide'. That's always the point where I let the dog off the lead to go find him (which he always does!). However, the dog ran straight past the car, which was odd, and was sniffing on the nearby grass patch. I called out my partner's name, shouting, 'You silly bugger- get up. The dog's behind you!' (No, we weren't enacting panto!). Nothing happened and the dog was still pottering so I strode up to the car and looked round the other side, wondering what he was up to. Nothing and nobody there. Then, I see my OH striding up his pathway and was baffled, 'Hey, how did you do that?', I asked. 'What?', he replied. So, I tried explaining, 'Just saw you walk up the path and duck behind the car, so I let the dog off but he didn't come to you (dog was by now jumping all over him). How did you get back down your path without me seeing you and then come walking up it again?'. He thought I was nuts. 'I've only just come out!' he insisted. I saw the security light go on and knew you were on your way over.' 'But I saw you, plain as day', I protested, 'And if not you, some bloke has just walked up your path, ducked down at the car and disappeared!'. He thought I'd been on the funny fags. I was wide awake and can't explain it to this day.

ETA: There are no manholes next to the car! It was dark but the street was well-lit.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I would find that creepy too :ROFLMAO: I hate waking up at that time, it just feels so eerie!
Not ghost related but when I was little (until I was about 12) every year on my birthday I would wake up on the exact time I was born ( a very specific time, 7 minutes past the hour) there definitely is something in times/ out body clocks

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Had a very strange experience last night! I was asleep and I felt someone messing with my hair then lean on the bed as if they were going to climb in (like one of the kids would do) I also got goosebumps when this was happening, I turned my head and no one was there. Then for ages, I felt like as I was going back to sleep I'd hear someone talking quietly and kept randomly getting goosebumps

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow I sat reading these through the night. Some absolutely terrifying experiences! I’ve had quite a few strange experiences and my maternal grandmother has had loads and often gets visits. I’ve only ever felt like the presence was evil once. I was 16 and baby sitting. Once the kids were in bed I was sat in the living room and just felt like the atmosphere changed and felt so uneasy.i didnt see or hear anything but the feeling was that there was something evil in that room watching me. It seemed hours before the parents came home and I couldn’t get out quick enough. Needless to say I never went back.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For me it's always 3.02am. I usually go straight back to sleep but it's weird how often it happens.

Reactions: 2