Trishas Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads none of them have an ounce of sense, she hasn't done much by way of exercise just talk about it

Reactions: 4
She is kind of boring now to me and also I have gone blue in the face from expressing my opinion about her on this thread 😂😂

She is kind of boring now to me and also I have gone blue in the face from expressing my opinion about her on this thread 😂😂
Although just had a look at her latest post... is that a roundabout way of saying she needs to reset again? 😴😴
Also Trisha, just FYI 2020 has impacted EVERYONE!!
Imagine if everyone put up a post about themselves like her's "Current status, tired but still trying".... how utterly self-absorbed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Back on the reset again . We have all problems and found this year very very hard . Trisha will use any excuse under the sun. Her diet plan changes weekly, probably gym soon again and she has lost her way with the makeup shite etc now...

What was her excuse for 2019 as we didn’t have covid then ?! She’s given up since that initial loss announced in Feb 2019. Almost 3 years later ... spot the con with the cookbook who is clearly secret eating

Reactions: 6
Trisha is getting boring now. We're back to resetting and "negotiating the non negotiables". I'm unfollowing. If she actually spoke openly about her journey I'd stick around but all we get is Revive Active swipe ups and snaps of her breakfast that's literally the same thing every day.

Reactions: 3
Trisha is getting boring now. We're back to resetting and "negotiating the non negotiables". I'm unfollowing. If she actually spoke openly about her journey I'd stick around but all we get is Revive Active swipe ups and snaps of her breakfast that's literally the same thing every day.
Also the magnesium ffs, see Jen has tagged her to do 15,000 steps.😂

• Haha
People asked her for advice during the last lockdown when she gained the 2 stone . Asked her what happened to make her gain like that. They were looking for honesty and she just blew the whole thing off never addressed it only said binge eating cause it was said here and glad she is seeing someone for it but people were in her position and she couldn't even be honest about what happened to her .

Reactions: 3
I thought she was announcing arm skin removal surgery and read to the end of that long post... Nope just another ad for Dove 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was announcing arm skin removal surgery and read to the end of that long post... Nope just another ad for Dove 🙈
She was in Dublin a few weeks ago with Aveeno! Christ would they stick to one or the other the whole lot of them!

She was in Dublin a few weeks ago with Aveeno! Christ would they stick to one or the other the whole lot of them!
Soooo true!!!
But sure she has a lot of bills to pay... her Charlotte Tilbury make-up, weekly manicures and "diamond" rings which she awards herself with when she loses a quarter of a pound... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone start a new thread ? Just call it Trisha. Because there is no transformation. Just more and more excuses and the public declarations of it being ok to fail so that nobody holds her accountable for flogging a book and then reversing the journey. And sorry but her bowl of porridge in the morning is about 10 times the norm portion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bowl of porridge was spilling over the bowl it was so full . Easily 2 portions with the fruit . She is only kidding herself .

Reactions: 2
€24 for a water bottle!! Thought she was advertising the Tipperary water in the carton at €1:20 a go.. amazing when it’s free they will drink it.

Reactions: 6
Had a look there on how to create a thread but with not being very non tech minded got lost !!! How about ‘Trisha’s Non Transformation’ ?
If anyone can create a thread I bow to your superior tech knowledge 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.