Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to find an example of my active minutes on a day where I walked what Trisha says she does!
I dont think that's the same though? Active minutes has the thunderbolt icon and zone minutes has the chevron?

(Not being pedantic, something almost certainly isn't lining up on her side but a same same comparison would be very interesting for zone minutes. Doing that amount of steps would Definitely get the heart rate up for more than 26 mins!)

Omg this is brilliant she is caught by the liathroidi😂😂

She cant show the watch anymore now...back to the chart!😙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think that's the same though? Active minutes has the thunderbolt icon and zone minutes has the chevron?

(Not being pedantic, something almost certainly isn't lining up on her side but a same same comparison would be very interesting for zone minutes. Doing that amount of steps would Definitely get the heart rate up for more than 26 mins!)
I don’t have zone minutes on my Fitbit as it’s so old 🤣 I didn’t realise there was a difference so thank you! Might have to upgrade!

My guess is she's going to continue as is for next 10 to 12 days. Then on the last few days she'll put a bit of effort in and we'll see her out and about , and on the last day we'll have a full on sweatfest and she'll make a big palava about completing her 19,999th step of the last day. All for the gram ! Wouldn't be surprised if she went to visit that girl on who's behalf she's supposedly doing the 10k extra steps for and unwittingly take her along with her to finish off the fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From a walk around the block just now (1st thing, only had 500 steps for the day starting out) - less than 4km but 44 zone minutes.

Thats a lap of urban streets, not hilly. I'm about 20lbs overweight (not 10 stone over) and still did more zone minutes.

If one of her sisters is reading here will you tell her the jig is up?

Screenshot_20210915-090548_Fitbit.jpg

Reactions: 17
I am both bleeping thrilled with this fact finding and absolutely disgusted at her on going fraud. I’m emailing her from my own email. I’ve nothing to hide. She can share my email I’ll be telling the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 30

New devices have zone minutes, old ones active minutes and the zone minutes are even easier to get once you are in cardio heart rate which she definitely would be walking this much. 1 minute in cardio/peak heart rate gives you 2 zone minutes unless she is dead and has no pulse...

I went back to find an example of my active minutes on a day where I walked what Trisha says she does!
And that would likely be well over 200 zone minutes!

Absolute fraud!! 26 active minutes???? 23.6k steps?
For anyone who doesn’t have a fit bit the active zone is the time exercising and the point your heart rate is increased. She adjusted the steps & distance but the time tells the truth. Probably swinging her arm on the arm chair all day. Absolutely caught rotten.
You can just manually add a walking exercise and it will add steps and kms to the Fitbit stats which is very likely what she did. Let's say you add 30min and 3km walking, it will add the kms and around 5000 steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope the people who pay her €400 an hour for corporate talks take serious stock of this.
Its consistent lying over a 30 day period..what else is she lying about.shes probably talking tit for the hour on those calls and giving out misleading/wrong advice.
Sharing snack plates daily on her stories...shes no more eating rice cakes for dinner than the man on the moon....
There are people that were putting themselves under pressure to reach their target because they were watching this witch easily achieve 27k every day!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry dont have a fitbit...but do you need to be walking with an increased heart rate to get zone minutes?? I have a feeling she might come on and say she has organically increases her steps during the day to get 20k rather than bursting the roads to get 20k, which to be fair unless she is doing laps round the couch i dunno how she would reach that target daily ???

Reactions: 4
Sorry dont have a fitbit...but do you need to be walking with an increased heart rate to get zone minutes?? I have a feeling she might come on and say she has organically increases her steps during the day to get 20k rather than bursting the roads to get 20k, which to be fair unless she is doing laps round the couch i dunno how she would reach that target daily ???
No one could walk 15km around their couch !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol i mentioned laps round the couch in pure jest....tbh I'm just floored at all the lies and deception of this one, but seriously how is she gonna get around the fact she has been editing her steps all along , or will she just blatantly keep editing (lying) and asking for donations???

Reactions: 8
Very quiet on stories..radio silence...Hi Trisha girl remember that wise old saying you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all the time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.