Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, she’s a full face of make up sitting in her car saying she’s just nearly at 20k steps. When she used to be walking down the boreen near her house she used be sweating and moaning 🤷‍♀️🤬🤷‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 3
she says shes about 3k left today and will do them organically before days out. funny how 3 weeks back she could barely manage 3k of a basic 5 but now shes doing 17k with ease and casually fitting in the remaining 3k walking round her kitchen this evening. for the 140ksteps shes done these past 7 days shes managed not to sweat her wig off given she only washes it twice weekly !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only day we will see her walking will be last day of sep, than she will do a big show of putting the video on as she walks towards it with her arms in the air like a champion !! All for the gram, no one outside of tattle will care that she looks no different, it will all be well done...amazing...she won't give a shite that she has deceived and lied her way through a challenge once the plaudits keep rolling in...

Reactions: 21
I’m emailing the charity to tell them I would love to donate but won’t be donating to a fraudulent collection
What does the charity have to do with Trisha actually walking??? How are they fraudulent if Trisha signs up and doesn't actually do the steps?

Reactions: 6
ah i dunno.... I think shes being soooo blatant in her deception at the minute that even her most sycophantic supporter can see how shes jumped the shark at this point.

What does the charity have to do with Trisha actually walking??? How are they fraudulent if Trisha signs up and doesn't actually do the steps?
She’s fundraising on their behalf claiming to walk 20k steps a day. She’s not holding up her end. No they aren’t causing the issue but she’s not an honest representation & I’ll be telling them the reason I won’t donate

Reactions: 6
I think she maybe started out doing the steps but then it all stopped that weekend she was in Dublin and I don’t think she’s done them since

Reactions: 5
it’s not the charity that is fraudulent… it’s Trisha … because she’s attached herself to that charity and is deceiving the public it’s giving the charity a bad name… almost like guilty by association… she has an awful lot to answer for… she is blatantly lying about the steps … Debra Ireland need to break all ties with a fraud like Trisha

Reactions: 16
She’s fundraising on their behalf claiming to walk 20k steps a day. She’s not holding up her end. No they aren’t causing the issue but she’s not an honest representation & I’ll be telling them the reason I won’t donate
She is not fundraising on their behalf. She signed up for a fundraising campaign they are doing and TRISHA has asked people to sponsor her in the steps. It is not Debra Irelands fault that Trisha is a fraud and the people they are trying to help do not deserve to be punished because of Trisha. That's why I just donated 1000 euro to Debra Ireland with an apology note if they receive negative messages.

Reactions: 5
I'm on day 8 of doing 15k a day. 8-10k of these i get on a nursing shift so i still have to put in the effort to finish them, she must do some arsing about the house if she just organically gets a few thousand

Reactions: 4
she says shes about 3k left today and will do them organically before days out. funny how 3 weeks back she could barely manage 3k of a basic 5 but now shes doing 17k with ease and casually fitting in the remaining 3k walking round her kitchen this evening. for the 140ksteps shes done these past 7 days shes managed not to sweat her wig off given she only washes it twice weekly !

Was it not 300 steps?

Reactions: 2
She is not fundraising on their behalf. She signed up for a fundraising campaign they are doing and TRISHA has asked people to sponsor her in the steps. It is not Debra Irelands fault that Trisha is a fraud and the people they are trying to help do not deserve to be punished because of Trisha. That's why I just donated 1000 euro to Debra Ireland with an apology note if they receive negative messages.
She’s most definitely fundraising on Debra Irelands behalf! She had cameras and posts up meeting Emma Fogarty, organised through Debra. They have her on their page as the launch ambassador 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
33m ago - FitBit battery is dead.

24m ago - petrol station coffee machine.....

I won't for a second buy an excuse along the lines of "well the watch died so I couldn't do my steps til it had charged"

Any semi decent phone these days has a built in step counter - put the phone in your pocket and away you go.

Reactions: 8
33m ago - FitBit battery is dead.

24m ago - petrol station coffee machine.....

I won't for a second buy an excuse along the lines of "well the watch died so I couldn't do my steps til it had charged"

Any semi decent phone these days has a built in step counter - put the phone in your pocket and away you go.
Yep she doesn’t need a watch, I just use my phone and I don’t own a Fitbit.

Reactions: 4
Battery went in watch so she will tell us she did 20000 steps and not have to show them… it’s like the dog are my homework … very immature and sneaky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s most definitely fundraising on Debra Irelands behalf! She had cameras and posts up meeting Emma Fogarty, organised through Debra. They have her on their page as the launch ambassador 🤷‍♀️
I just donated another 100 euro on your behalf

It’s the connection with her would and has put people off.
I'm donating 100 euro on your behalf

• Wow

What the hell? Are you looking for a medal? She is representing Debra and has widely advertised the fact. Please don't feel the need to donate on my behalf, I think your remarks to people with very valid comments are absolutely vile. It's wonderful that you are in a position to randomly donate huge amounts of money, when people are genuinely struggling and try to donate what they can. I'm sure they don't need you rubbing their faces in it.

Reactions: 25

You needn’t have bothered donating on my behalf, I’m more than capable of supporting decent charities, but I wish they’d do their research first. They should have checked out her ‘attemp’ last October for the 500k challenge. But then this charity also chose Liar Larby to go on an Arctic walk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
You needn’t have bothered donating on my behalf, I’m more than capable of supporting decent charities, but I wish they’d do their research first. They should have checked out her ‘attemp’ last October for the 500k challenge. But then this charity also chose Liar Larby to go on an Arctic walk 🤷‍♀️
I apologize. My feelings on this are displaced. I'm livid with Trisha for claiming she would do 20k steps and asking for donations when she knew she would never do it. I've been on the side of having a rare disease and trying to raise funding for research and awareness for it and to watch Trisha's lies bring negativity to people who desperately need help makes me feel like this :mad::mad:🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯 I'd love to tell Trisha exactly how I feel but she just blocks you. Trisha not actually doing anything that she claims and then ruining what should be a good cause is sickening. We watch her lie all day long and then pocket money on those lies. 2 books about weight loss while she gains weight, countless speaking engagements about weight loss and self confidence, of which she has neither. Sponsorships with numerous brands and a campaign about not digitally distorting photos when she distorts all of hers. So much money in Trisha's pockets and all based on her LIES. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of having the same reasons to come on her and comment about her inaction and lies.

Trisha Lewis look at what you have done to the people with EB. Look at what your lies have done. Go look in a mirror and stare at the face of a liar, cheat and fraud. You knew you would never walk those steps and every day you build on that lie. STOP LYING. It's only going to get harder when you have to admit the truth. The truth is 17 days away... that's the day everyone will see you didn't loose a gram. I hope every euro that comes in that you earned on your lies eats away at you. I hope it gives you an ulcer and keeps you up all night. I hope you loose all of your sponsorships and corporate gigs. You should donate every penny of your sponsorships and book profits to EB.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.