Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No word of the steps yesterday ? She's 3k done this morn....big sweaty head on her so they probably Legit. Makes you wonder why we didn't get ONE sweaty pic or even outdoor pic of her 24k steps she did in Dublin that day. We just got a pic of her in the hotel room. You'd think at one point on her walk around Dublin's Fair city she'd have documented it somehow. But no, not so much as a pic of her outside in Dublin.

Reactions: 3
She actually HATES this challenge. The rolling eyes at the thought of 17000 more steps and she telling georgie Crawford last night how much she's loving it. I'm sensing serious mood shifts! Looking forward to seeing massive difference in her come the end of September...🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah but she was the one who set herself the challenge of 20k steps a day. She made the commitment to do the extra 10k without thinking it through. We all saw how she struggled to do 5k so why commit to 20k. Yes it's an admirable thing to do, but the reality is it doesn't look like she is doing it. Looks way worse not to do it or fiddle the steps or whatever she is doing to get around it. Because today was the first day we saw a red sweaty face since she started the challenge. I wouldn't be happy pledging money to her and then not seeing the challenge completed. I know of a few people doing the 10k steps and they are really pushing themselves to get it done every day and it isn't easy. This one needs to be called out big time on all the lies.

My company have her bloody booked again for a talk . Last time I was on annual leave. Her face splashed over the company's TV on and off today advertising her talk . Last time I said it to HR but she said it's all PR for the company for health/mental health . Trisha would be the last dose I need a lecture on health or mental health from.

Reactions: 11
Ah but she was the one who set herself the challenge of 20k steps a day. She made the commitment to do the extra 10k without thinking it through. We all saw how she struggled to do 5k so why commit to 20k. Yes it's an admirable thing to do, but the reality is it doesn't look like she is doing it. Looks way worse not to do it or fiddle the steps or whatever she is doing to get around it. Because today was the first day we saw a red sweaty face since she started the challenge. I wouldn't be happy pledging money to her and then not seeing the challenge completed. I know of a few people doing the 10k steps and they are really pushing themselves to get it done every day and it isn't easy. This one needs to be called out big time on all the lies.
The sweaty red face wasn't even from walking, it was from her outdoor boxing... which she could have spent all of 5 mins doing to get herself sweaty and red faced in the sun...

My company have her bloody booked again for a talk . Last time I was on annual leave. Her face splashed over the company's TV on and off today advertising her talk . Last time I said it to HR but she said it's all PR for the company for health/mental health . Trisha would be the last dose I need a lecture on health or mental health from.
It's like taking advice on 'How to walk home safely as a woman' , from larry Murphy ffs... pointless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
People might be willing to donate if they were to actually see you doing the challenge Trisha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

GO !!! I'd be interested to know what her USP is. She has some confidence in herself to lecture people in good health / lifestyle .

Can you refuse to go ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you refuse to go ?
GO !!! I'd be interested to know what her USP is. She has some confidence in herself to lecture people in good health / lifestyle .
In my place anyway you can refuse to go cause we are super busy . Last time the others said it was all " self love " very little about weightloss " getting your mind on track for greatness and succeeding " was the mantra . Seemingly she told her story and the usual " start walking 10 min from your house blah blah " we've had some amazing speakers from cancer survivors/ brain tumor survivors/ heart survivors the medicine / devices we made have helped or cured . Really inspirational people.
The others said it was a joke. I know for a fact she gets paid a nice penny for these talks.

Reactions: 5
In my place anyway you can refuse to go cause we are super busy . Last time the others said it was all " self love " very little about weightloss " getting your mind on track for greatness and succeeding " was the mantra . Seemingly she told her story and the usual " start walking 10 min from your house blah blah " we've had some amazing speakers from cancer survivors the medicine / devices we made have helped or cured . Really inspirational people.
The others said it was a joke. I know for a fact she gets paid a nice penny for these talks.

We were quoted €350-500 for an hour. I know this as I work in pharmacy sales, but i manage the team so last quarter when we had a team leader meet up it was discussed, i was not for it, but anyway a quote was sought and I didnt know why it varied so much, but apparently it is because morning and day time are cheaper than night time or weekends - anyway she is marking approx 400e an hour for those talks where she lies through her teeth

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We were quoted €350-500 for an hour. I know this as I work in pharmacy sales, but i manage the team so last quarter when we had a team leader meet up it was discussed, i was not for it, but anyway a quote was sought and I didnt know why it varied so much, but apparently it is because morning and day time are cheaper than night time or weekends - anyway she is marking approx 400e an hour for those talks where she lies through her teeth
Yeah HR never told me the figure but said it was and I quote " a nice penny " . I'm disgusted as she was only talking a few months ago here . Surely there's others out there if you want a " health instagrammer " . She could have a couple of these talks a day , she's making savage money from being the biggest fraud on the gram. No wonder she gets problems with her sleep , I would too lying like that

Reactions: 8
Did she allow questions during the talk? Did she speak to people after? If there was a chance I could ask her some honest questions I would go hear her speak. She can't block anyone at a live event....

Reactions: 4
She'll be one of the health experts on Operation Transformation next !!! Now Mary, for a sugar snack you can have a curly wurly as they're only 97 calories. I myself had 123 curly Wurlys last night as I'm Banking them, so it just means I won't eat any curly wurlys in August and Sept of 2026!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She'll be one of the health experts on Operation Transformation next !!! Now Mary, for a sugar snack you can have a curly wurly as they're only 97 calories. I myself had 123 curly Wurlys last night as I'm Banking them, so it just means I won't eat any curly wurlys in August and Sept of 2026!
And dont forget to put them in the freezer of all bleeping places so you can loosen every tooth in your mouth Mary😂😂

• Haha
And dont forget to put them in the freezer of all bleeping places so you can loosen every tooth in your mouth Mary😂😂
Haha bad enough putting them in the fridge, never mind the freezer ya wouldn’t have a tooth left!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she allow questions during the talk? Did she speak to people after? If there was a chance I could ask her some honest questions I would go hear her speak. She can't block anyone at a live event....
Over 500 employees in my company site alone as far as I know it was one of the HR introducing her and she just talked from there . But it could be different depending on size or time etc? I must find out

This is what bugs me so much about the influencer life… she’s getting paid €400 a pop to talk about how she got fat and then lost a few stone while nurses are out there getting paid very little or the student nurses who didn’t even get paid at all even though they were helping during the pandemic. Would sicken ye.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.