Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit ironic she's on about digital distortion.... but I suppose her book isn't a filter so it doesn't count....

/s

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ is she for real… she is actually on Instagram talking about the dangers of digital distortion… how much more fake can she get… the brazenness of her preaching about not editing photos and setting a good example to the younger girls… this coming from the queen of editing … and her post was an ad for dove … how do companies actually pay money for a con artist like this… anyone with half a brain would realist that her photo on the cover of her book is edited !!! She then edited a photo of herself saying how scary it was for her and it was her first time ever editing a photo …is there no end to the madness!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
CollageMaker_20210906_093235978.jpg

Not digitally distorted? Really Trisha? Those chins are the same?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I nearly spat my tea out when I seen her stories re filtering and photo editing, this from the queen of it, i almost unfollowed today but I'm just too interested in this car crash at this stage that i just can't seem to, also i am literally counting down the days to Oct 1st to see her come on with at least 2 stone loss after her gazillion steps!!
Or if not the pity post of " clumsy me tripped over my shoe cant walk blah blah blah "

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she at?That app is giving her some ronnie!!It reminds me of messing around with Microsoft Paint.
She has lost charge of her shop.
The unedited picture as mentioned above is even edited,she has completely removed her double chin.

I think she spends so much time around her skinny sisters she thinks shes thin,sorry now but I get shallow hal vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First it was a daily step challenge for September

then it was banking steps & averaging out

now it’s broken into weeks targets even though it’s still literally Sept 6th & she’s changed the story so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is such a fraud I bet there are people that signed up to that challenge that are doing their steps daily. Unlike Trisha here who makes up the rules to suit her agenda.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 748421
Not digitally distorted? Really Trisha? Those chins are the same?
This is bizarre - the one on the left is so obviously photo-shopped. Look under her chin, it looks very strange, like her head has just been popped on. Imagine posting about the dangers of photoshopping with a “candid” photo thats been photoshopped. I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disgusted RedFm let her on yesterday to speak about not filtering and editing photos , turned it off immediately and will not tune into the 6 o clock show in future either after it. Most people put some sort of filter on a picture but she takes it to another level. How the likes of dove work with her beats me , they should be ashamed getting someone like her to represent them. I think everyone should send them an email or DM and they might think twice about the type of people they employ !

Reactions: 10
Six o clock show were calling her a soon to be national treasure and she was saying she's healthy and happy etc etc, all a bit ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
See nobody wants to be the one to call her out as it’ll get wrongly labelled ‘fat shaming’. Nobody is calling her fat. I’m fatter than I would like. But I’m not creating an online persona of this healthy happy person, selling books and corporate talks (my own company considered booking trisha thank god they changed their mind). I’m not conning anyone into this pretend healthy lifestyle. I’m just me. Nobody is calling her fat but she needs to be called out on the lies. Poor innocent people donating for her 20k steps a day etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.