Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Dan seems to me to be a very genuine fella. I'd say maybe he just doesn't tag her or repost her stuff cause he knows well its all a crock of shit. He'd be seeing what we see daily but he's also spent time with her. He'd know full well she wasn't capable of doing 20ksteps in a week never mind a day and wouldn't want to be associated with that kinda disingenuous shyte.
Have you watched Dan's IG? He's so full of himself and sexual innuendos. He's as disingenuous as she is. IMO he was friends with her and did the podcast and road trip to get a following. His wife always looks miserable and I would too if I was married to a shyte like him

• Heart
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
See nobody wants to be the one to call her out as it’ll get wrongly labelled ‘fat shaming’. Nobody is calling her fat. I’m fatter than I would like. But I’m not creating an online persona of this healthy happy person, selling books and corporate talks (my own company considered booking trisha thank god they changed their mind). I’m not conning anyone into this pretend healthy lifestyle. I’m just me. Nobody is calling her fat but she needs to be called out on the lies. Poor innocent people donating for her 20k steps a day etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Petition to get Trishas thread moved out of "health Instagrammers" section coz she's the unhealthiest person out there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
She loves walking so much she pushes it out until dark!!! Give us a break Trisha… earlier today she was saying she’d get them done at the beach!!! Then posing on the beach like she owns it… I really think weight loss is gone out the window … she used it to gain followers and now it’s all about the money… didn’t feel like her dinner? Very strange after a day on the beach… too much junk I think!!

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I wonder what she’s going to do. Plough on and ignore it or address it and claim people are falsely trolling her. I’d actually be wondering how her mental health is tonight. Don’t get me wrong, she’s set herself up for the backlash but I don’t think she’s fit for any criticism even if it was lies. But if this is true that she’s been adding steps manually (which I think she has) then she couldn’t very well admit to it without her whole career going up in smoke.
However her mental health is tonight is her own doing. Absolutely she could have chosen to be honest instead of adding steps to her fitbit. If she had come out and said to her followers "I've realized 20k steps is too much for me. I want the 10k in for Emma, but we have to listen to our bodies. Doing more than we are ready for can cause injury" blah blah blah... there were ways to spin it that would have been positive and honest. Instead she's blocking truthful comments and hiding in her house. She can still make money off an honest journey. The truth is weight loss takes time and most of the people on a weight loss journey slip up. She could be doing this by having her "transformers" all support each other "hey lads today I'm feeling low and uninspired" Honesty like that would resonate with her transformers. She is the sole cause of where she is right now. She dug the hole all by herself and she can block the comments but she can't change the truth.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
What ever happened to her relationship with Dan Sweeney ?

I’m guessing - but I think when she read here first she realised she was completely unhealthily obsessing over Dan with those sexual comments & innuendos. All their pods are deleted, there is no sign of the trisha & Dan show anywhere online

• Wow
How much processed ham was in each of those "hang" wraps in the ad for school lunches?

Processed ham, sugary yoghurt, processed cheese.

I'm not above giving my kids any of those but I'm not setting out my stall as a chef/nutrition/weight loss expert.

Then more alcohol, fizzy drinks, and fried food on her grid. Followed by a story about how she's only a size large in dry robes.

This is all mad, Ted. Who can take this seriously ?

Newroundhere

I never take PR ? I always pay for everything? Is she for real ? I'm blocking out that woman's insta handle and name. She even tagged her so she can get her " transformers " to blast her . Trisha I know you read here and that's pathetic . Everyone knows you clearly begged for 3 dry robes and now people are calling you out you can't take any of it
Hang on what about all of her elavate PR Charlotte tilbury packages. And the meaghers bundles….. are they not pr?????

anniewannie

Chatty Member
1631786396105.png

Well ye doubting thomases!! Not only has she halved in size but I had to look twice to even recognise her.

• Haha
  • Wow
'Dyson reached out to give me a Dyson and in all my excitement said yes'

come on trisha, you said so many times how great your Dyson was to clean your car etc.... no one would forget they had a Dyson... no one...you took a second Dyson knowing quite well you had one already.. like grace taking another Dyson and 3 coffee machines..

I think this girl is a liar... I caught her out in dms before and she blatantly lied to me... so I sent her a screenshot to prove she lied.. then she blocked me..

Liar big time...

Also she is feeling under the weather and thinks its cause she has been doing no gym... surely to god the 27 thousand steps would suffice to boost your mood? But let's be honest trish , you aren't doing all them steps... and giving away a free Dyson will not cover that fact

Last edited:

TikToc

VIP Member
I cant attach a pic but here is one comment about her on the her.ie post and her response.
"I find her boring and very loud.She lost a few stone so what.Everyone looses weigh and we dont go onto Instagram, blowing our trumpets. Her whole agenda is to make money.Just my opinion.we all differ."

Her response:"Good morning.How are you?I just want to make sure its clear-my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus.My loudness has always been a thing.If my teachers couldnt change that from school then Instagram certainly won't.I am who I am and I'm proud of it!!Something I would have only dreamed of before..I just hope the next loud kid,who is overweight and struggling will find their place just like I have and not be put off by other peoples comments online.enjoy your day."

What age is she to be bringing kids and her own school days into it. Shes being called out as a 33 year old woman, not a kid!
She only responded because she had no control over deleting it. If it was her own page it would have been deleted and blocked!

Lots of negative comments towards her on her.ie about her lying and being photoshopped, she'll be FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Patchamatcha

I believe Trish is in a downward spiral at this stage, she is putting out on her insta page everyday how she is drinking water.. walking..eating well ,smashing it, loving life,being accountable reduced screen time etc she is literally beaming and roaring at us all through our phones , and than today we find out it's all what a lie???
I would much prefer honesty each day , come on tell us you are having tea n toast not an overfull bowl of porridge, show us the mutipack chocolate bars you're scoffing ,the dinners swimming in gravy the Chinese, tell us you're struggling as it's happening not a week later let us see the real Trish the one we all fell in love with, she might find she is not alone and rather than hiding behind the resets and transformations, she can find being herself completely warts n all would actually help others and herself in the end,

Frogstomper

Who’s ready for her big reset post on Monday ?
Not before she does a poor me post first about the old Trisha who could NEVER have done all she did on this holiday so now she has to mind herself blah blah blah..buy this mattress...blah blah

• Haha
Yep I used to love staying at the Lough Erne hotel in Fermanagh and then they started paying for all these cretins to stay there and pose all weekend for free. I was very quickly turned off it.
They are not paying for those cretins, we are when we pay to stay in these places. I've no problem paying for good quality for myself. I do have a problem when Im subsidising these twats for the same quality, if not better with all the free gifts and general lick arsery. Unfollow all these free loaders and let them go back to their real jobs, and do your research on who's giving these fools all the freebies and avoid like the plague

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
What is she at " Banking steps " for the next day so she dosent have to do 20k . Sure that's outright cheating . Something trisha wouldn't be use to 😒😏🙄

I used to follow Trisha ages ago when she was starting off, was pretty impressed with her drive and motivation for starting a really hard process. Then i slowly started to lose interest in her when everytime she came on stories and ROARING 'good morning my witches my bitches'' and it was becoming more a cooking page.. But out of curiosity i went onto her page last night coz i hadnt seen anything of her and had forgotten her basically and said this one will have lost a power of weight now at this stage... GOBSMACKED. she's the exact same. HOW is this one even calling herself! Trisha's Transformation" - she's an absolute spoofer like! Shes no more a motivator or on a 'fitness journey' then the cow out in her back fields!!! Really hadnt her down to go down the same route as all the other insta huns and just sell their friggin soul just to gain followers / make a few quid..
but saying all that, the idiot is only fooling herself !!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Trish

Remember the days you believed you were not worth anything. Now you are worth money from lies, sell out ads, and advertising a binge and restrict cycle - no less than 17 times a year according to yourself (yes she said a reset is 21 days and you can reset 17 times in 52 weeks).
You are fraudulently raising money whilst not keeping up your end of the bargain,
You are a dirty liar and a stop out.
I will refrain from commenting on your weight as you would then call this fat shaming when in fact I don’t care what size you were or are, you’re lying and you’re a con.

Lots of love , Trish x

20k a steps a day is a good amount, with her size she should def have a noticeable weight loss end of September if she eats relatively clean for the month with 20k steps a month. If she doesn't, she's either lying about the steps or stuffing her face to counteract the 20k steps or both.

Go on trisha, if you're reading, show your weight loss for the month, get everyone on side again, get focused again and make headway on your weight issues once and for all