Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
if she is still pretending to be doing 20k by next weekend lets go back to this comment.
10euro bets on:

Injury
Headspace
Bullying message sending her on a downward spiral and she cant leave the bed
weather too hot
weather too cold
family issue
personal reasons

please revolut me your name and 10e bet

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
27500 steps. oh come the feck on trisha!!!!! we ve spent months with inflicting us with 3 minute videos of u punching a bag or kicking ur trainer but now when you said youd take us with u on your challenge you cant take one 30 sec shot of you flat out walking for last 4 days. Now ur claiming to have done all these steps when 2 weeks ago u were face down on the table crying about having to do 5k. Youre making a fool of us...the charity u claim to be supporting and most if all yourself. you ll be showing off your weightloss come sept 30th no doubt ?

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I cant attach a pic but here is one comment about her on the her.ie post and her response.
"I find her boring and very loud.She lost a few stone so what.Everyone looses weigh and we dont go onto Instagram, blowing our trumpets. Her whole agenda is to make money.Just my opinion.we all differ."

Her response:"Good morning.How are you?I just want to make sure its clear-my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus.My loudness has always been a thing.If my teachers couldnt change that from school then Instagram certainly won't.I am who I am and I'm proud of it!!Something I would have only dreamed of before..I just hope the next loud kid,who is overweight and struggling will find their place just like I have and not be put off by other peoples comments online.enjoy your day."

What age is she to be bringing kids and her own school days into it. Shes being called out as a 33 year old woman, not a kid!
What the actual fuck? "my agenda is to be happy and healthy and anything else is a bonus"??? Trisha your page is called TRISHA'S TRANSFORMATION!!! You've sold 2 weight loss books! Your agenda is weight loss and now that you are not doing that you are trying to deny that is what your IG is all about?? You deny that you make money on IG? What a fucking fraud!

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
I'm sorry now but if she is raising money by doing 20k steps a day she needs to be actually doing the 20k steps each day. No one is asking her to do extra so she can bank them. The challenge is clearly 20k steps a day. 4 days in and she can't even do it correctly. Plenty people take part in these challenges and post their journeys have never seen anyone banking steps until she came along. If she can't do the amount required daily maybe she should have set a more realistic target like 10k. How she never gets called out is beyond me. I know you read here Trisha so how about you actually step up to the challenge and do the 20k every day and stop with this banking rubbish, or come out and admit that maybe it's too much for you to do and you will be doing 10k instead.

Reactions: 23

Pix_

She hasn't had a full week off since Feb 2019??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 F**k off Trisha! By her own account she slept and ate her way through lockdown.

I'm actually fed up of her now, it's all bullshit.

• Haha

Bugalugs

For the most part, Tattle is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, where I recognise that I’m rolling my eyes about Insta accounts that are free to post what they want and I shouldn’t be following if they wind me up(!), but these lies about the steps is really just a step too far. Just in terms of time alone it was always going to be a huge commitment each day. She’s not doing them. She’s blatantly faking it whilst asking for donations. It’s mind-boggling and such a shame for the charity. If she was really doing them we’d know all about it with endless sweaty videos, she’d have the local paper/news following her etc etc. it’s disgusting really.

Patchamatcha

Very uncomfortable watching her stories this evening, i think we are in for a huge pity me post next week, it's as plain as day now she is lying about her step challenge the not being able to get the words out the looking off to the left as she was trying to say steps short, I'm no body language expert but christ even i know when someone is lying, no way in hell did she do that amount of steps yesterday or any day,
How awful the pressure she has put herself under with this challenge ,mentally she must be exhausted and worried that there will be NO difference physically in a few weeks and how to get around it,
Give it up Trish girl , apologise for lying this past week commit to 5km a day going forward and i promise i will donate..

My company have her bloody booked again for a talk . Last time I was on annual leave. Her face splashed over the company's TV on and off today advertising her talk . Last time I said it to HR but she said it's all PR for the company for health/mental health . Trisha would be the last dose I need a lecture on health or mental health from.
It's like taking advice on 'How to walk home safely as a woman' , from larry Murphy ffs... pointless

• Haha
  • Wow

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
the dry robe thing was a farce. talk about showcasing a product and it backfiring. it looked like a fitted winter coat. the company are worse for pandering to her. i wonder if joes bloggs sent them a request for a free robe would they be so kind. Thats what i hate about all these companies giving freebies. it would actually turn me off a company/ hotel. wont so much as give u a late check out when you pay top whack for a room yet a week before they gave some influencer a family suite with champers and chocs on arrival. Maddening .

Reactions: 22

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I went and liked all of the comments on the herdotie post and then got a notification that I had a message from Trisha. When I opened IG the message was not there because she blocked me. Hey Trisha, if you had something to say to me you shouldn't have been such a chicken and blocked me right after. I have several other email addresses so the "block future accounts" feature doesn't stop me from following you and talking about your lies here. 😘

• Wow
  • Haha

Patchamatcha

So yesterday i did 20k steps i really wanted to see for myself how hard it is ,and honestly I'm so achy sore and tired today esp my poor knees, now Im overweight perhaps not as top heavy as our transformer star, but considering i do roughly between 5/6k 4/5 times a week since June i would consider myself ok'ish fitness wise, but lads I'm literally bate today, would vomit if i had to walk another 20 today so how in God's name is she doing it everyday ??? No aches/ pains, and also fitting in gym workouts ??
Is she calculating all her steps once she is up till she hits the bed?? Is the challenge 20k on top of normal daily steps??? Im genuinely baffled, and this banking steps like how , when is she doing them ???

Julesffs

I followed Trisha for a while but lost interest when she became all about #ads

I'd like to understand the dishonesty about the weight loss if anyone wants to share more about it? It looks like she lost some at the beginning and Ive seen her "reset" numerous times... what's the weight loss lie? I haven't seen recently what size she claims to be
Ah have a look at her posts! Comedy gold 😂
She roared all last year about drinking water, walking and eating well.
She then admitted in January she ate her way thru 2020, which is fine, pandemic etc
BUT few weeks later, new book out about resetting (so written while she was comfort eating) and she’s basically lost no more weight, while earning a fortune as a weight loss guru 🤷‍♀️
Resets every 5 days on average now.
Admits secret eating, wallowing post with throwback photos and feeds off the ‘go girl’ posts and repeat 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pix_

I'm actually sick of her telling people just to reset.

No. If you keep breaking the plan you're on, binge eating, stopping an exercise program then you need proper professional help. Clearly if you can't stick with then the plan isn't correct or sustainable for you or you need outside help, you can't just "reset".

Patchamatcha

The only day we will see her walking will be last day of sep, than she will do a big show of putting the video on as she walks towards it with her arms in the air like a champion !! All for the gram, no one outside of tattle will care that she looks no different, it will all be well done...amazing...she won't give a shite that she has deceived and lied her way through a challenge once the plaudits keep rolling in...

Indiepop

This is what bugs me so much about the influencer life… she’s getting paid €400 a pop to talk about how she got fat and then lost a few stone while nurses are out there getting paid very little or the student nurses who didn’t even get paid at all even though they were helping during the pandemic. Would sicken ye.

• Heart
I mailed her too... I'm a follower from the start and have never sent her a negative dm.. but the dry robes pissed me off.. I was polite as always but she was not impressed .. I said my piece anyway.. she blocked me then..

Adeline

She put up a poll on whether people think she's from Cork or Limerick. I could have sworn that back during the pandemic restrictions she insisted that her address was Cork and that was why she was allowed travel to Cork city when you weren't allowed leave your county. 🤔 Yet now she's definitely 100% Limerick. 🙄