Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Sure they practically lived in each other's pockets, hotels, campervans, weekends in Dublin. Shows booked and podcasts and then Covid struck.

Julesffs

No chance did she do 20k steps 🤬🤬🤬
Sure it takes 15 minutes to get served a drink, never mind food. So she got them done in an hour. I used to do the Merrion square loop on my lunch and got 5km done in 50 minutes. That was still only 6/7k steps

Iris2020

VIP Member
How many meals does she cook in a day? Not even lunch time and she has two mains done. Anything to avoid walking I guess.

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

I dont think that's the same though? Active minutes has the thunderbolt icon and zone minutes has the chevron?

(Not being pedantic, something almost certainly isn't lining up on her side but a same same comparison would be very interesting for zone minutes. Doing that amount of steps would Definitely get the heart rate up for more than 26 mins!)
I don’t have zone minutes on my Fitbit as it’s so old 🤣 I didn’t realise there was a difference so thank you! Might have to upgrade!

Misslaura

Hey guy's I'm new here & loving it.I agree her diet is terrible for someone who has books out & is apparently a diet & fitness influencer she shows us how bad her diet is,the kinder bars etc but just wondering how do people know she doesn't do the walks? Do people who know & live near her know she doesn't or what's the story?