Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister is performing down the Marina Market in Cork today. Surprised she hasn’t shared that on her stories.

Reactions: 1
That’s not too bad …I’m a lot smaller than her … I’m on 1700 cals a day and that’s broken down into 3 main meals of 422 cals each and then 2 snacks of 220 cals each … i imagine she must be on 2000 cals so that would allow for 3 main meals of 500 each and 2 snacks of 250 cals each… the food she declares is not the problem it’s all she’s eating in secret… if she was only eating 2000 cals a day and doing all the exercise the weight would be falling off her…

Reactions: 15
That’s not too bad …I’m a lot smaller than her … I’m on 1700 cals a day and that’s broken down into 3 main meals of 422 cals each and then 2 snacks of 220 cals each … i imagine she must be on 2000 cals so that would allow for 3 main meals of 500 each and 2 snacks of 250 cals each… the food she declares is not the problem it’s all she’s eating in secret… if she was only eating 2000 cals a day and doing all the exercise the weight would be falling off her…
I’m like you i am on a program with my nutritionist and I’m on 1650-1800 depending on my time of the month I get more calories that week to curb cravings and limit sugar binges! But I’m doing great and the biggest thing I’m doing that Trisha isnt, is being honest with myself, those around me and my nutritionist- if I have a bad day or week I just fess up.

Reactions: 7
I’m like you i am on a program with my nutritionist and I’m on 1650-1800 depending on my time of the month I get more calories that week to curb cravings and limit sugar binges! But I’m doing great and the biggest thing I’m doing that Trisha isnt, is being honest with myself, those around me and my nutritionist- if I have a bad day or week I just fess up.
Yes I work with a personal trainer and we both agreed that he would stay on my case about my food choices… I always tell him if I have anything however small over and above… I think this is important because if I let the small things slide then the temptation is there to go a bit further and make excuses… we always talk about how my week went… it’s not easy at times but my attitude is I’m only fooling myself if I’m lying… nobody is going to lose only me… yes Trish is selling books but by lying and cheating she’s morbidly obese and shortening her life… she’s being very short sighted … the books and ads will dry up and she will still be unhappy and overweight

Reactions: 9
So she reset again today... she is the poster girl for complacency. Vulnerable people on a weight loss journey need to have a read here and really look at her with open eyes .

Reactions: 7
She is manic in the latest video. Another reset and acting like she is so proud of herself. What an absolute chancer 😅

• Haha
What’s that saying “fake it till you make it”
I think Trisha desperately wants to get her head “back in the zone” but it won’t happen if she doesn’t step away from social media for a few months and fully takes control over her bad habits. This resetting constantly is not good for anyone and sends out the wrong message.

Reactions: 6
What’s that saying “fake it till you make it”
I think Trisha desperately wants to get her head “back in the zone” but it won’t happen if she doesn’t step away from social media for a few months and fully takes control over her bad habits. This resetting constantly is not good for anyone and sends out the wrong message.
Agreed. Using a plan that uses resetting all the time should not be the basis of any healthy way of eating or weight loss. Resetting is necessary once in a while for some people but it is not a type of mindset that should be in any way encouraged as an actual plan. What she is doing is yo-yo dieting on a regular basis.

I feel she is stuck as far as sm is concerned though... wants the revenue from it, and maybe feels somewhat accountable if she needs to post regularly?

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Using a plan that uses resetting all the time should not be the basis of any healthy way of eating or weight loss. Resetting is necessary once in a while for some people but it is not a type of mindset that should be in any way encouraged as an actual plan. What she is doing is yo-yo dieting on a regular basis.

I feel she is stuck as far as sm is concerned though... wants the revenue from it, and maybe feels somewhat accountable if she needs to post regularly?
I agree, she’s got the taste of that income and doesn’t see why she should let it go.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her comment under Doireann Garrihy’s grid post? Really odd…🤔 If a live music gig isn’t your thing fair enough but who does she think gives a duck?😅

Reactions: 10
Anyone see her comment under Doireann Garrihy’s grid post? Really odd…🤔 If a live music gig isn’t your thing fair enough but who does she think gives a duck?😅
It's was SOO salty !! She lives a jealous, lying , passive aggressive life

Reactions: 6
It was like Doireann had tagged her “wish you were here” it has 138 likes too!

Reactions: 2
Oooh just saw it.....who even asked her if she was jealous!

Reactions: 4
In bed for 10pm eating a Doner Kebab meal more like. But calories won’t count as she will be resetting tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.