Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she just said she took the week off the gym because of the good weather 😮

If she was serious about weight loss there'd be no excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I can't work out outside in this heat. Makes way more sense to be working out in the gym during the heatwave. Excuses excuses excuses.

Reactions: 5
I can't work out outside in this heat. Makes way more sense to be working out in the gym during the heatwave. Excuses excuses excuses.
No she isn’t and hasn’t been since the freebies started flowing in! Honestly 🙄 she is pathetic! Ive weight to shift for an event coming up and it’s killed me all week to go but I’ve done it. This one with two books to sell and uses insect bites/the heat to avoid training 🙄 sooner people cop in to her the better

• Heart
So she is 19 stone now and was previously 26 stone.
I read an old post of hers and she said she put 10 stone on in 4 years. So let's say she was 16 stone before. She's currently still 3 stone heavier than before she put on all that 10 stone of weight.

She is such a lazy slob. If she was that committed it wouldn't matter if it was sunny or raining. All about excuses with her

Reactions: 3
Those “pea snacks” shes after putting up are god awful for you. Yes, they’re low calorie but my god the saturated fat!! Just because something is low in calories (which does help with weight loss, as weight loss is mainly an exercise in calories in vs calories out) doesn’t mean it’s good for you. Her poor heart health.. would have been as well to have a banana for the same number of calories..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I seeing well she’s on Nationwide, unless it’s a repeat.

Does anyone ever do any background checks on these influencers?

Reactions: 2

To be fair there’s no way I’d drive a considerable distance in that heat all week to go to the gym or anywhere. Not an excuse for doing nothing, she worked out at home when the gyms were closed, but the heat was ferocious in the car this week.

To be fair there’s no way I’d drive a considerable distance in that heat all week to go to the gym or anywhere. Not an excuse for doing nothing, she worked out at home when the gyms were closed, but the heat was ferocious in the car this week.
Air conditioning - my car is the nicest/coolest place on earth at the moment. I'd drive for miles with the air con on.
She has a new enough car if I remember correctly, so driving shouldn't be an issue.

Doesnt she have a new enough car...it probabpy has great AC. My favourite part of my day everydat this week is my drive to and from work with the AC blasting.

Reactions: 7
Her car is relatively new, it definitely should have air con.
Mine is relatively new too but my aircon is dead. Working from home since March 2020 I kinda forgot about it with no commute until the heat this week 🥵 really need to get it fixed. I wouldn’t assume she definitely has it but besides that she could have kept up the workout without the gym this week if she didn’t want to go. I’ve been out pounding the streets to get my steps regardless of the heat.

Lads have ye topped up the AC gas?? Literally takes 5 mins at a good auto factors 🙌🏼A❄

Reactions: 3
Lads have ye topped up the AC gas?? Literally takes 5 mins at a good auto factors 🙌🏼A❄
My husband was in my car yesterday and he said I probably needed my AC had topped up. That is the first time in my life that I heard this was a thing. Now the wise folk on tattle mention it too…it’s a sign. Off I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she didn't work out at all this week. I'd be shocked if her car didn't have AC.
It's just another excuse, first she said it was because she was on antibiotics, then she said it was the heat.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.