Trisha’s Transformation #4 Reset Con & Photoshop On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1kg of those mushrooms would be like 200 calories lol they're like 20cals per 100 grams but her recipe is off anyways because 100g of panko crumbs are around 390 calories (she used 120 so that's already more than 400), an egg 60-77 calories depending on size, 50g flour around 180cals. Light mayonnaise around 250-270 per 100g and the puree around 30cal per teaspoon assuming she's not generous lol, so add another 75 cals to everything. Obviously you wouldn't use every last bit but flat out writing 400 calories shows what an incompetent fraud she is. They seem generously coated enough so there wouldn't be loads of leftovers from coating them, I'd say they're closer to 600-700 than 400 calories. Tempted to check out the recipes in her book now not that I'd ever pay a cent for it. Wouldn't be that hard to give an actual count in MFP, log everything you use and deduct what's leftover and show the screenshot. She has no clue and she's lazy. That recipe is also not weightloss friendly at all, you'd be starving 30min later after consuming a ton of empty carb calories and less than 6g of protein and it is way too high in calories for a snack or appetiser.

Edit: There is also no need for flour when you're trying to cook light and are already using panko breadcrumbs. She has no clue and she's a danger to other women trying to lose weight.
I’ve yet to hear of anyone’s weight loss be hindered by consuming too many vegetables. (Obviously within reason and root veg can be different) but she should be focusing on counting the crap she’s consuming in secret and addressing it rather than putting the attention on the poor vegetables! Nobody binges on vegetables so she shouldn’t be putting a emphasis that they need to restricted. I’m on a food plan from my coach ( for an upcoming thing). Veg intake, whilst it monitored it has increased as opposed what I’d been eating pre food plan and the scales is going down and My appetite is way better. She needs to stay in her own lane and just STOP.

Reactions: 5
She's just said she's going to start walking again as she hasnt been doing it since she fell down the stairs - am I going made or has she not been putting up stories of herself at the end of walks loads the last few weeks?!
So has she been going outside and taking videos of herself walking a few steps like some of us suspected was the case. Trisha you are nothing but a downright liar and a fraud and the sooner all your lies are exposed the better.

She is all dollied up to go walking full face of slap on. I don't believe she is going walking at all today.

Reactions: 13
So has she been going outside and taking videos of herself walking a few steps like some of us suspected was the case. Trisha you are nothing but a downright liar and a fraud and the sooner all your lies are exposed the better.

She is all dollied up to go walking full face of slap on. I don't believe she is going walking at all today.
She went out to take photos for the lifestyle ad. Is the jumping jack pose her trademark or something? She’s always doing it and it’s quite odd

She went out to take photos for the lifestyle ad. Is the jumping jack pose her trademark or something? She’s always doing it and it’s quite odd
So rest assured she didn’t go and exercise afterwards because the antibiotics would make her dizzy

Reactions: 4
I never believed she was walking and also the warm weather is not an excuse, I’m no fan myself of it, but Im still doing my walks only I go out about 8.30-9 in the evenings instead of my usual time as it’s slightly cooler. It’s excuse after excuse with her, and her coming on telling us all to drink our water and get our steps in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her because she should just be honest but I can just imagine what it would be like walking in this heat at her weight. I’m a couple of stone overweight and really struggling in the heat

Reactions: 3
She's just said she's going to start walking again as she hasnt been doing it since she fell down the stairs - am I going made or has she not been putting up stories of herself at the end of walks loads the last few weeks?!
Wow. She absolutely was giving the impression that she was going for walks. There were days (and people on here mentioned it), that she did not at all look as if she had been walking. Trisha is clearly lying at times. Here’s the thing then for me: does she know that she is lying and if so, doesn’t she realize that others know that she is a liar? Wtf is going on here? We have someone who does not spend one day without posting an ad for her “reset” book and acts as if she is in some way expert in advising others on how to live a healthy lifestyle.
Not only does she not have one qualification to do that, she doesn’t even follow the dodgy advice herself. On top of that, she lies on a regular basis about doing it, and then sometimes comes on and admits that she hasn’t done it ( when she had been saying that she has). Confused? Me too. I’m confused as to how someone has been able to make a living while publicly living a lie. At this stage, it’s not about the weight loss for me- it’s about her mental health and the deception that is part of her “transformation“. Was it always there? If Trisha is struggling with her mh she does not need to be supported by people blindly telling her how great she is. If she is knowingly deceiving people, shame on her but either way, she seems to need help at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If I remember correctly she claimed to be walking mad after the concussion… such a liar … sure she’s getting heavier by the week… claims to adore walking and yet not doing it!!! Cop on Trish you’re actually embarrassing at this stage … what are lifestyle thinking !!!

Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her because she should just be honest but I can just imagine what it would be like walking in this heat at her weight. I’m a couple of stone overweight and really struggling in the heat
Doubt you’re posting photos of yourself though after a non existent walk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You’re right. She’s very foolish because everyone will just get sick of her before long.

Reactions: 1
I put those mushrooms into MFP and they came out at 744 kcals 😲 and that was without the extra sauce. This is so dangerous. It’s really not hard to get the calories right and not mislead people who are trying to lose weight?!

• Wow
I’ve yet to hear of anyone’s weight loss be hindered by consuming too many vegetables. (Obviously within reason and root veg can be different) but she should be focusing on counting the crap she’s consuming in secret and addressing it rather than putting the attention on the poor vegetables! Nobody binges on vegetables so she shouldn’t be putting a emphasis that they need to restricted. I’m on a food plan from my coach ( for an upcoming thing). Veg intake, whilst it monitored it has increased as opposed what I’d been eating pre food plan and the scales is going down and My appetite is way better. She needs to stay in her own lane and just STOP.
Vegetables are great but she covers them in panko and flour, whatever was left of those mushrooms can hardly be called vegetables.
My point was that mushrooms have like no calories on their own and in response to someone saying 900g might have 400calories and it's even less but with all the tit she puts on them it makes them a high calorie empty carbs meal.

I put those mushrooms into MFP and they came out at 744 kcals 😲 and that was without the extra sauce. This is so dangerous. It’s really not hard to get the calories right and not mislead people who are trying to lose weight?!
Yup, what I wrote above it would be closer to 700, the panko alone is more than 400. She's such an incompetent fraud. She is misleading herself obviously and doesn't care about others I'd say.

She fell down the stairs weeks ago long before the heatwave started and she could go in the evening if she really wanted to. I train at home since covid and my garage is boiling right now so I get my first training session done early in the morning and the second late evening. Trisha will always find an excuse and that's why she still has fans and followers because she makes them feel better about their own excuses.

Last edited:
Why do influencers make such a big deal of flat tyres. Ya we know it’s tit but it happens all the time to ALL people.

She is resetting again today old saying I'll start on Monday how could anyone take advice

She needs to rename her book the neverending reset or groundhog reset. She can't do a 21 day reset herself. Trisha tell you what I challenge you to do the 21 day reset starting today..

Thread suggestion:

She can talk the talk but she won't walk the walk

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is resetting again today old saying I'll start on Monday how could anyone take advice
Strange that she doesn’t call them 21-day resets when referring to herself. She would be lucky to make it 2 days! Just throwing around well-worn sound bites. What a fraud!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.