Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful. If the transformers get a sniff of you mentioning Jens journey( an ACTUAL success story ) here you'll be toast 🙈😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the tagging yesterday, I know people think it’s for freebies but I still say she wants to get picked as brand ambassador for one these company’s (more than especially a make up one) even tagged Marks and Spencer because she was wearing one of their house coats while doing her make up 🙄. I’m mean actual cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to think it was more the recent weight gain tbh, , remember transformers, what you eat in secret you wear in public 😂😂😂
Well that 's fo sure eh trish !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her skin is in an awful state .
That lasagne looked like cat sick .
Her dishes and always manky
She looked nervous on the 6 o clock show..... and agree about the lasagna, it didnt look nice at all!
I feel like her popularity is beginning to going down and I think she is realising it.
(Side note... I absolutely love Una Healy their current presenter :love: such a lovely girl..hope they keep her)

Reactions: 3
She looked nervous on the 6 o clock show..... and agree about the lasagna, it didnt look nice at all!
I feel like her popularity is beginning to going down and I think she is realising it.
(Side note... I absolutely love Una Healy their current presenter :love: such a lovely girl..hope they keep her)
She’s nervous on TV cos she can’t control filters and angles. She’s as big as she ever was. Big dirty liar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had this photo up the other day and I'm sorry she dosent look much different now . Who is she fooling . She uses filters and angles non stop . Same high up face photos etc .

The price of that fiit app. When I dont want to walk I use a hiit class in YouTube. Costs me nothing and some brilliant trainers if you look them up or even just put in beginner or advanced classes into YouTube. Dont waste your money on it.

Resetting again . She is a laughing stock by now

Attachments

Reactions: 3
At this point I actually really feel sorry for her. She must be shitting it the thought of a new book coming out about resetting and she hasn't reset or lost weight. She secretly must be eating massive amounts in private.

Reactions: 4
At this point I actually really feel sorry for her. She must be shitting it the thought of a new book coming out about resetting and she hasn't reset or lost weight. She secretly must be eating massive amounts in private.
I agree with an earlier poster that she may have paused the book... Daly dish have announced book coming in a month surely Trisha would be the same time frame like before

I don't think it's paused. I think she is constantly sowing the seeds for the messages in the book. Like today on her stories talking about taking stock about what she needs to "reset" that isn't working for her. So the phrase is hers and people think the book is a great idea. I'm going against the grain here and say I think she is losing weight. I just dont think its a healthy way or for the right reasons. She should be doing it privately for herself, not under pressure for a book coming out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.