Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s such a fraud. Would love to see the claim if she’d actually fallen!! Christ could have been very dangerous. But had to get the shot where she could photoshop get the right angle!! But no amount of angles is gonna help when she still posts the after pics and has the face of thunder!! Almost trying to make sure she has a stack of ‘poor trisha’ posts ready for next week / month when she says she wasn’t happy / training / eating right insert excuse here.
Reality is she’s still lying to herself as well as lying to all of us!! (Even though we don’t exist).

Reactions: 3

irishjen

VIP Member
Not a mission is that a medium- XL at least. I'm a LOT smaller and I wear a L for comfort mostly, 'maybe' a medium in a mens if it's not too clingy
The t-shirt sizes were very small fitting, the hoodies were HUGE, my dd has a Xsmall t-shirt (she's a size 4-6) but the xs hoodie is swimming on her, she's def in a medium I'd say & clearly needed XL/2XL

petal1

VIP Member
Its uncomfortable to watch. It must have been uncomfortable to film.
God it looks desperate uncomfortable.I presume she can't sit up straight because of all the extra padding which is why she's that far back.Must have killed her back and affected her balance.
But oh well must get content.
And she comments about how fit she is while sitting reclined in the kayak 😱 Deluded.
---
The chins and the belly are as big as they ever were again. We'll probably hear in a few weeks' time how she fell off the wagon on the week in Clare.

Attachments

surlook

VIP Member
30 minute jog once a blue moon is not going to help her ok the camino.
She had the opportunity to train properly last year but just like this year its not happening.
More like a 30 second jog I'd say.

surlook

VIP Member
Jaysus someone really pissed in her cornflakes today!

There will be some amount of wine drank tonight.

I wonder was something said during the handover today about that awful podcast. Ned is the only other person who knows what happened in the delivery suite.

• Haha

superst@r_

What the fuck is that ad for symprove?

Anyone follow Mark Jordan Pharmacist? He's had stories before saying Symprove is unreliable and has fuck all science behind it, and he recommends Alflorex as its a fraction of the price, and doesn't need "instructions" with fiddly restrictive rules
Alflorex is specifically for treating the symptoms of IBS. Will do nothing for immunity

Reactions: 2

Heffalump

VIP Member
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
As she is coming from a farming background I wonder if she ever considered joining Macra na Feirme? It seems that's where alot of women/men from the farming community meet.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?
Not a mission is that a medium- XL at least. I'm a LOT smaller and I wear a L for comfort mostly, 'maybe' a medium in a mens if it's not too clingy

caremum

VIP Member
I am on a preloved clothing fb page. Mini flounce earlier when member described something giving its a size x but oversized dramatic member took exception to this description calling out the seller. I couldn't contain my eye roll and I think did have a similar reaction to a Trish transformation ted talk.

Heffalump

VIP Member
She is 100% laying a trap for Johnny B.
Jiving and social dancing isn't new. I'm from just the other side of the mountain to her and it's always been around. My mam still goes in her 70s.

The Jiving "lessons" are kinda new and I think it's great, albeit you could just go straight to a dance too.

Anyhow shes 100% trying to be the girl for Johnny.

I know he's not liked by everybody on here but I think he's grand and deserves better than her.