Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?
Not a mission is that a medium- XL at least. I'm a LOT smaller and I wear a L for comfort mostly, 'maybe' a medium in a mens if it's not too clingy

Reactions: 5

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She went to Taylor Swift dressed like this...she somehow stood in front of a mirror and thought this was a good look. I can't understand her at all. Wear it as a dress if it is a dress with leggings underneath or shorts or whatever. No wonder she bought a tshirt and changed I'd say her niece was mortified.
Oh dear god.

Jg86

VIP Member
Give it an hour when trisha sees everyone sharing Hudas stories, she will too. I don't think she fully comprehends what's going on but to be honest I don't think most irish influencers do. It's all reshares with no personal input.

Iris2020

VIP Member
She is def not transforming. What Trish needs to realise is because she considers herself a health and fitness influencer her body is her billboard. She does not look like she practices what she preaches and eventually even the slowest will see her for the con woman she is ! Also in gym she is more interested in the camera than the exercise she’s doing
Exactly this. She only goes to the gym to record herself to have content for Insta. Same with the little bit of walking all for the gram. Trisha has no interest in transforming because if she was serious she would have transformed by now. It's all about the attention and praise from stranger's for her.

petal1

VIP Member
Its uncomfortable to watch. It must have been uncomfortable to film.
God it looks desperate uncomfortable.I presume she can't sit up straight because of all the extra padding which is why she's that far back.Must have killed her back and affected her balance.
But oh well must get content.
And she comments about how fit she is while sitting reclined in the kayak 😱 Deluded.
---
The chins and the belly are as big as they ever were again. We'll probably hear in a few weeks' time how she fell off the wagon on the week in Clare.

Attachments

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I watched some of her live on Friday god help me. She was getting ready to go jiving. Someone asked her about the ice bath. I wasn't brave enough and she said she hasn't done it since she got pneumonia but will be back to it this week.

Loves the golf as her therapist asked her outside her influencing what does she enjoy so she's golfing and jiving now
I was surprised that she was on live at that time - her beloved Johnny B was on the radio doing their last show at the same time.

• Wow

surlook

VIP Member
It's not a great cardigan to start with but it's definitely 2 sizes too small. What is wrong with this woman?