Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbinfield

God she's piled on the weight. There's no way she'll do the Camino. She absolutely fleeced those people and apparently is already planning the 2025 trip 🫨

I mean more fool anyone unfit and dopey enough to think Trisha seems like a good guide for hiking a hundred kilometres and being willing to pay her double the price for the privilege, but equally I don't know how Trisha sleeps at night (bar with a sleep apnea machine )
had a few things to celebrate at the weekend , did not skip a walk , but with the crap food and wine I was out of puff big time !! Was back to normal last night tg- the Camino is going to be rough 🍿

Reactions: 6
Ah seriously! That purple dress is so beat on to her the pockets are around her waist and are poking out. The white shirt looks so much nicer because it fits.
---
The colour is gorgeous on her though! Two sizes up and she would look great!
Surely the bit of cleavage is for the Tinder bio?? I as a topic for Johnny B this week on Pod so she must be trying!! Sorry hold on - these are obviously before pics - got mixed up there for a second. Oh no or did I - I’m so confused. If she’d just drop the transformation but now it wouldn’t be as bad but it’s like everyone is a troll because they are holding her accountable. There’s so many transformation accounts out there That some new will surely soon usurp her??

Jg86

VIP Member
I just think her speaking about wanting a relationship and family now is another way of her getting attention. She will have all the influencers pitying her
Pitying her and trying to help her while talking shit behind her back.

Jg86

VIP Member
First pic has the right stance and tongue behind the teeth which she obviously thinks both makes her look slimmer. 2nd pic to me is how she looked before the "transformation" in her au naturel state. Shes defo on the backward track and making zero progress at all.
These photos are shocking. I surprised she posted them especially the one that makes her look like she's fit to kill someone.

She’s such a fraud. Would love to see the claim if she’d actually fallen!! Christ could have been very dangerous. But had to get the shot where she could photoshop get the right angle!! But no amount of angles is gonna help when she still posts the after pics and has the face of thunder!! Almost trying to make sure she has a stack of ‘poor trisha’ posts ready for next week / month when she says she wasn’t happy / training / eating right insert excuse here.
Reality is she’s still lying to herself as well as lying to all of us!! (Even though we don’t exist).

Anto40

She needs to have surgery on her throat and get it sorted for once and for all.
Yeah like it's always struck me she sounds like she has nodules on her vocal cords. She constantly has changes to her voice. Has she mentioned it before?

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She did talk about someday having kids at Taste which is a very personal thing to be declaring to strangers to be honest.

The co-host then said something like "Well with that botox you would want to get moving"

Such an absolute snidey comment.

And again this is the first time I ever came across her.

Jesus wept, what did he mean by "with that Botox"? As in, if she's old enough to be getting Botox the ship has probably already sailed ??

Pretty harsh whatever way it was meant.

petal1

VIP Member
She went to Taylor Swift dressed like this...she somehow stood in front of a mirror and thought this was a good look. I can't understand her at all. Wear it as a dress if it is a dress with leggings underneath or shorts or whatever. No wonder she bought a tshirt and changed I'd say her niece was mortified.
Cannot believe she went like that. The dress tied up with a bobble 😱 The poor niece. And the young girls who go to these concerts but sooo much time and effort into their outfits!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
When is that happening again? She should be in the throes of her training now surely. Hope there won't be too many unhappy customers when they realise she won't be able to keep up with them walking.
It's in August, so not far away. I am sure she has all her training done, haha.

• Haha

Newroundhere

I feel uncomfortable just watching her. She’s surely in pain with how tight some of her clothing is? The sad part is, she’s just kidding herself. Nobody really cares what she weighs or how she lives her life, but when she’s scamming a living out of her “transformation” and broadcasting it to the world - that’s when people get annoyed.
I’m even in pain looking at hour tight the shorts is 😅 how can she be comfortable wearing clothes a couple of sizes too small

Reactions: 5