Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this in the last thread but I know someone who went there in Jacobs when she was working . They sent back the prawns because they use to de-tail them or something then all of a sudden stopped . They also tasted somewhat stale . Seemingly she came out of the kitchen like a bull in a China shop when they complained and made a show of them.
I think she is desperately rude and her comment shows that . That " ahh lovely girl" attitude is bullshit and behind it she isnt as nice as she pretends

Reactions: 9
I've said this in the last thread but I know someone who went there in Jacobs when she was working . They sent back the prawns because they use to de-tail them or something then all of a sudden stopped . They also tasted somewhat stale . Seemingly she came out of the kitchen like a bull in a China shop when they complained and made a show of them.
I think she is desperately rude and her comment shows that . That " ahh lovely girl" attitude is bullshit and behind it she isnt as nice as she pretends
Course she isn’t she’s a nightmare if you said anything against her!! Most chefs are divas anyway!! She’s all for show!

Reactions: 2
Chefs are notorious for their egos, I worked as a waitress in college I came across a fair few assholes. Even chefs who are great to chat and have a laugh with become divas when their food is criticised...

Reactions: 3
Trisha is next level again... ego of a diva chef along with ego of an instahun, all masked by her lovely ol' country girl act.... as mentioned above

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can highly recommend Unislim and believe me I’m a veteran of all types of slimming groups. Definitely don’t go the pills or shakes route, they are not a long term solution.
I started Unislim in September, I eat very well and I am never starving and I’ve lost almost 2 stone, slow and steady but sustainable.
I’m doing it online which suits at the moment and there’s great support on the hub, in Facebook and Instagram.
Iv heard of unislim also, must look into it . Fair play to you that is fantastic! X

Reactions: 3
Is she working for kilcoran she’s spending an awful amount of time there. Tbh it’s a dives of a hotel and a good 20 odd mins away from her

• Haha
Is she working for kilcoran she’s spending an awful amount of time there. Tbh it’s a dives of a hotel and a good 20 odd mins away from her
probably have secret 3 course meals for 2, by herself. Yea, I said it. Sick of her tit. Before & after. Filtered to death & she openly pigging out ahead of a jan reset !

• Haha
probably have secret 3 course meals for 2, by herself. Yea, I said it. Sick of her tit. Before & after. Filtered to death & she openly pigging out ahead of a jan reset !
Oh without a shadow of a doubt. I like her but Jesus she’s not loosing anything. The hotel isn’t the best and I personally wouldn’t advertise it but maybe they are inviting her down for lunch to drum up business free food in return 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If someone does set up a thread for motivation in the new year will you please link it here, I have a lot of weight to loose and I am too embarrassed to join a local slimming group, it would be nice to have a support thread if there are lots of people starting a plan in January

Reactions: 11
If someone does set up a thread for motivation in the new year will you please link it here, I have a lot of weight to loose and I am too embarrassed to join a local slimming group, it would be nice to have a support thread if there are lots of people starting a plan in January
Never be embarrassed! No one is perfect we will all help each other this January your not alone.. never mind the resetting shite Trisha is sprouting she is selling apps, swipe ups etc!! Xx

• Heart
January is going to be all about the RESET lads 🤨

There’s no embarrassment honestly cos every one is in the same boat and have rowed it many times 😁
But you could always join Unislim online, it’s great, and there’s a good support network on Instagram too.

Sick of the reset reset reset crap all the time, just get the head down and lose it or stop blabbering on about it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.