Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is never out of breath after her walks like that usually . Makes me think was she doing them as much as she said
Showing the cows in the field and the countryside dosent mean she was belting the roads . I smell lies somewhere
If she’s out of breath from doing a walk then she sounds physically unfit, no way she did all she claimed to have done re the walking or the weight would have been falling off her. My friend took up the walking during the first lockdown to loose her baby weight and shes nearly at a two stone loss now, now that’s her walking 5 days a week and brisk walking.

Reactions: 5
If she’s out of breath from doing a walk then she sounds physically unfit, no way she did all she claimed to have done re the walking or the weight would have been falling off her. My friend took up the walking during the first lockdown to loose her baby weight and shes nearly at a two stone loss now, now that’s her walking 5 days a week and brisk walking.
Anther girl I follow on Instagram has nearly 5 stone lost with slimming world she’s at it since January such dedication and she looks great she is putting consultants to shame with her weight loss. I think SlimmingWorld would suit Trisha as the heavier you are the more you seem to lose.

Reactions: 6
Anther girl I follow on Instagram has nearly 5 stone lost with slimming world she’s at it since January such dedication and she looks great she is putting consultants to shame with her weight loss. I think SlimmingWorld would suit Trisha as the heavier you are the more you seem to lose.
Yes you lose it quicker the heavier you are, 5 stone is an amazing amount of weight loss. I still think Trisha could loose it with the walking I don’t believe she’s doing nearly enough or is telling us all porkies over what she has lost. Running would be great for she could do couch to 5k. Has she ever posted her walks as in the form of an app like map my walk etc to show what distance she has walked at all?

Reactions: 4
I just saw the porridge video. It baffles me that she can even make that look awful and she’s a chef!!

Reactions: 3
I have porridge almost every morning and I wouldn't use that much fruit on it in a week nevermind a single day! How can she say that's a normal sized serving? Ridiculous

35g is the suggested serving size. Trisha had it up on the video that she uses 50g!! A massive portion and then today she had in her diary that she has four meals in a day FOUR. That’s crazy

I know I was on about the portion in the last thread too but that's def more than 50g oats. She would probably need more than the recommended 35g given her size but good God the size of that breakfast!! It's ginormous. My husband is 6ft 4 and nearly 17 stone (muscle) and even he couldn't eat that much.

Did anyone see the video she did for James Kavanagh? That was gas to be fair 😂

I know I was on about the portion in the last thread too but that's def more than 50g oats. She would probably need more than the recommended 35g given her size but good God the size of that breakfast!! It's ginormous. My husband is 6ft 4 and nearly 17 stone (muscle) and even he couldn't eat that much.

Did anyone see the video she did for James Kavanagh? That was gas to be fair 😂
Her lunch just turned my stomach!! She can’t be a trained chef!! I worked in cafe over the years and you eat with your eyes presentation is so important. To this day at home I always present all my meals so appealing to my family and myself even if it’s a toasted sandwich!!

Lentil crisps every day for lunch ???
The walks , the FIIT app , the work i
Outs online with unit 40 gym , this , that and the other . She must be doing serious binge eating off camera to not be losing any weight . Its reset and excuses all day with her

Anyone see the vol au vent? Looked like handfuls of parsley fecked in. No idea what type of ‘chef’ she claimed to be but certainly not a properly trained one. I’m thinking she was sacked from Jacobs now

Yes I saw the vol au vent! - it did not look appealing...
Its really strange that she produces horrible looking dishes considering she was head chef in Jacobs..something does not add up...

Assuming we go to level 3 next week, doesn't that mean we stay in our own county, which means no gym( no nails or hair ). (or it should as she says she is from limerick in her book but Cork when it suits). I could not eat that breakfast either, I struggle with my weight also but I think if she took time away from the "gram" she may find it easier to focus as right now its not working for her

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the vol au vent? Looked like handfuls of parsley fecked in. No idea what type of ‘chef’ she claimed to be but certainly not a properly trained one. I’m thinking she was sacked from Jacobs now
They were sick to death of her roaring at them! Think she got to big for her boots!!

Assuming we go to level 3 next week, doesn't that mean we stay in our own county, which means no gym( no nails or hair ). (or it should as she says she is from limerick in her book but Cork when it suits). I could not eat that breakfast either, I struggle with my weight also but I think if she took time away from the "gram" she may find it easier to focus as right now its not working for her
She didn’t study in her county last time !

Trisha does live in Co Limerick, in a village called Kilbehenny, her home is just over the Cork/Limerick border. A few kms up the road again you have the Limerick/Tipp border. Theres a point in Kilbehenny somewhere that all 3 counties meet. Lol theres even a pub in the village called ‘The 3 Counties’. Trishas nearest town is Mitchelstown and the nearest city to her is Cork city. The only other big town close by is Clonmel, which not only is in co Tipp but takes around the same amount of time to travel there as Cork. The M8 motorway (cork to dublin) is literally beside Kilbehenny, I am from Mitchelstown myself, my sister lives over the border too so is in same situation. Hope this makes sense 😂

Reactions: 10
Genuinely had to look twice at the turmeric clay mask snap.
Its a very similar tone to her charlotte tilbury foundation.

Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.