Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahchoo

No like she was 27 stone at her heaviest in the picture she just put up? That’s how I read it.
I know she’s not losing weight etc but as I said before...the stress of doing this publicly. How is she coping with all the bravado behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Almost there

VIP Member
She's covering herself by saying she wont be giving updates every week. 🙄 It's too much pressure...i say the 2nd book is adding pressure too. There was no need for a 2nd book when she hasnt made any progress.
No need for a first book!! It’s all gone to her head spotlight ad thrown in.. ffs

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Her stories today! wow.... liar, bullshit^er, manipulator
Her poor followers... they probably don't know if they are coming or going if they are taking her advice

Astral

I don't know what I think of the makeup story, not sure if she's trying to entertain us or do a serious tutorial.
It was extra strange because she was wearing that dressing robe and it was clearly hampering her. I'm wondering if we're going to learn soon of a big weight drop. Her face is much slimmer than I've ever noticed and she seems to be hiding her body a bit when you look at the last pics she's posted and her stories.

I really hope she's losing again, it would be lovely to see her gym work & extra steps pay off.

• Heart

Limmy91

In fairness, her village is much closer to Cork city than Limerick city. I think it makes more sense for her to go to Cork

• Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
I think go to your GP. And defo give operation transformation ago. The recipes are really good and the shops like dunnes etc have the signs up for " OT recipe food here" .... Its very difficult as well in a pandemic to know what to do. But unlike her you dont have 160k followers that you are lying to everyday.
I unfollowed her best thing I did I get all the news here. She just all adverts and that stupid smile of hers was driving me mad. Her food is shocking also.

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Creepy Sweeney made a statement today.
Interestingly, there was no input from Trisha 🙈

Maybe the unrequited crush got a bit too much for her.
If that was my husband going on the way him and Trisha carried on he would be on his mother's couch. Disgusting to his wife

In her latest post she said weight loss doesn't start in the gym. Though she told that person in her q&a to get a personal trainer!!🤔🙄

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Im confused . On her bio it says (feb 18 , 26 stone ). Then 19 st 10lbs
On her post now she says 27 stone ? Has she gained back all the weight she had lost and a stone ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bustyhazy

we all agree SW doesn’t really teach you about nutrients however it is the best plan for people with a lot of weight to loose to get a kick start! But the family size bowl of oats with half a jar or peanut butter- she is fooling nobody.
Def she needs to limit carbs, I’d be a bit smaller than her not much but I’ve learnt to portion size and restrict my carbs and I’ve lost a serious amount but the amount of peanut butter with porridge makes me sick

i have to agree. I feel Trisha has lost her way a bit and been sucked into Instagram and the easy money it can offer. Her page took off so quickly when she was so early into her journey. I don’t feel she started her weight loss to ultimately end up flogging teeth whitener and mattresses. However, I do think she’s a lovely person and having been that soldier with an eating disorder and trying and failing over and over again, I know how that feels.

If someone I didn’t know sent a msg like that to me I’d tell them to fuck off and block them immediately.
It’s one thing to have a discussion here, it’s quite another to send nasty, personal messages directly to the person most probably from an anonymous account.
If someone that follows you out of 100k + people sent a message to you, if you truly owned your own positivity, you’d thank them and prove them wrong.
Instead of blocking them and deleting negative messages.
It’s the fraud and lying that everyone objects to. Who cares if she’s piled on the pounds, but own it instead of shouting at followers to beat the bulge

brandambassador

VIP Member
All these lies in the morning about new starts! Who is she fooling ! She’s trying to reel people in with a new book coming. I do think she will see the backlash with this book. Imagine the Facebook comments when this reset is launched and herself on the cover is the same size she was 3 years ago !

Pix_

I'm so disappointed she's done a second book. 2020 has not been kind to her, she's stalled, there is no journey, no transformation.
Flogging a "21 day reset" is a step away from flogging skinny tea, bars and shakes.

orla1989

Had to come on after I saw this answer she posted .
1. Could she not have offered basic advice of calorie counting and cutting down 500-800 calories per day
2. Could she not have said gentle exercise or start walking 10 mins a day
3. What about OT that has a great plan and it’s FREE !
4 COULD SHE NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER OWN F&&KING BOOK!!! That has recipes and some tips
This woman is so lost ... she literally can’t do it by herself she hands it all over to a miracle PT . Exercise is only 20% of it 80% is what you put in your mouth !
She had learnt nothing in 3 years ! NOTHING. She is a fraud
Yea my friend always follows the operation transformation recipes online every year and loves them!! They taste so yummy and healthy

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Im waiting for her to post " nasty message sent to her ". She can't handle opinions at all . That message was well written . Its the truth and if it hurts her as she said before its because she feels its true .